rooster59

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Muslim communities l doubt would grass on their own.

Muslim communities are not necessarily harder on that front than others. Nothing inherent which makes them less susceptible to the various practices police and security forces apply when seeking information. 

I doubt that, generally speaking, ethnic/immigrant communities are especially proactive "grassing their own" to authorities. Rather it is more up to police/security forces to either form ties or establish relevant contacts and sources.

1 minute ago, GuiseppeD said:

We're past caring about recruitment cues for the jihad.  The UK population will triumph, eventually.

Absolutely, but you still don't vet my posts under any circumstances :post-4641-1156693976:

Just now, Morch said:

Muslim communities are not necessarily harder on that front than others. Nothing inherent which makes them less susceptible to the various practices police and security forces apply when seeking information. 

I doubt that, generally speaking, ethnic/immigrant communities are especially proactive "grassing their own" to authorities. Rather it is more up to police/security forces to either form ties or establish relevant contacts and sources.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7861/british-muslims-survey

Just so we're clear.

1 hour ago, sujoop said:

The following video was posted in the Arab world just prior to Ramadan and has since gone viral. It's only a video of course but a step in the right direction. However, extremist Muslim terrorists will hate it because of its peaceful message and also the extreme 'anti-ALL-Muslims' contingent will likely find reasons to hate it too:

While many are pleased to see PM May using tougher 'language' (which she knows will appease the brexit/anti-muslim voter), it would be helpful if she backed that up with firmer support of the Police.

Red Line = Theresa May Becomes Home Secretary
Screenshot-238_LI.jpg

Complete respect and kudos to the Met Police for the breathtaking speed and courage they displayed in taking out these Islamist extremist cowards.

I like it!

I welcome it!

I'm angry but I'm not a lunatic ?

8 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

Or a different approach - maybe we can stop electing Prime Ministers intent on going to stone-age countries to desperately fawn over despots in an attempt to sell them billions of dollars of weapons which they knows will be used by the despots to bomb children in other countries? If ever there was a recruitment tool for jihad, it is that.

The Russians (and previously, the USSR) sell weapons to such countries, and are/were militarily involved in such countries. Overall not a whole lot of terrorist backlash. And Hard as it is to swallow, even non-right wing, non-conservative Western leaders go through with these sort of deals. I doubt attacks such as detailed in the OP will cease even if some posters wishes will come true and Corbyn will become PM.

1 hour ago, RickBradford said:

May didn't detail what it means, because she has no idea what to do.

The first thing to do is for everyone to recognise that it is a problem to do with Islam. But traitors like the Broadcasting Beyond Contempt (BBC) won't even mention the word Islam or Muslim in connection with these atrocities until they are forced to.

If you can't even bring yourself to admit that Islam is the source of the problem, then you're ruined from the start. All you can do is waste time and resources on pointless activities. It's like riding a bicycle without wheels.

May said exactly that, loud and clear.

The actions to be taken will be significant. I think social media are going to be forced into a corner. They've had their chance, now encryption will end for typical social transactions. 

As for muslims, I would be concerned. There WILL be a knock on the door 

7 hours ago, stander said:

Theresa May's government can't claim it will fight terrorism if it can't even acknowledge the elephant in the room.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/home-office-terrorist-funding-report-saudia-arabia-focus-not-publish-conservatives-government-a7766381.html

she finally said "islamist terror"…..learning from the donald…or election posturing?

4 minutes ago, GuiseppeD said:

I'll do as I please.

You missed the point entirely you juvenile cretin. You'll be BANNED if you don't adhere to the rules to which you signed up ?

Now run along and come back with some manners & a hint of wit.

21 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Well she doesn't have it in clubs or hearts.

Too true.

Maybe it's time to put the Hearts aside and use the Clubs?  Then we might find a use for the Spades.

Diamond idea?

4 minutes ago, evadgib said:

You missed the point entirely you juvenile cretin. You'll be BANNED if you don't adhere to the rules to which you signed up ?

Now run along and come back with some manners & a hint of wit.

Go away.

7 minutes ago, Grouse said:

The actions to be taken will be significant. I think social media are going to be forced into a corner. They've had their chance, now encryption will end for typical social transactions.

Encryption is here to stay.  It isn't suddenly going to be banned tomorrow.

I'm running my VPN on this site.  How can it be stopped?

1 hour ago, bapoboy said:

Radical Islamic terrorism

Terrorism has nothing to do with Islam
Will be the same as saying, Alcohol has nothing to do with drunk driving....

Wrong way round. You mean saying Islam has nothing to do with terrorism is like alcohol has nothing to do with drunk driving.

TAXI!!

May said exactly that, loud and clear.

As for muslims, I would be concerned. There WILL be a knock on the door 

My interpretation of her 'enough is enough'

Short, sharp shock coming to anyone with extremist intentions, planning, propaganda or otherwise.

TM has a label of 'bloody difficult woman' for a reason.

Attack the UK at your peril, big boys rules...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, GuiseppeD said:

Encryption is here to stay.  It isn't suddenly going to be banned tomorrow.

I'm running my VPN on this site.  How can it be stopped?

I think the ISPs and social media companies will be backed into a corner. There are ways to deal with this.

1 minute ago, citybiker said:

Short, sharp shock coming to anyone with extremist intentions, planning, propaganda or otherwise.

But to what extent? TM hasn't clarified.

It's been the same for years so what's so different now?  Talk is cheap particularly days away from the election.

4 minutes ago, Morch said:

The Russians (and previously, the USSR) sell weapons to such countries, and are/were militarily involved in such countries. Overall not a whole lot of terrorist backlash. And Hard as it is to swallow, even non-right wing, non-conservative Western leaders go through with these sort of deals. I doubt attacks such as detailed in the OP will cease even if some posters wishes will come true and Corbyn will become PM.

I am not sure that is correct - as recently as April there was an attack in St Petersburg that killed 15 people, the perpetrator having, allegedly, trained with IS in Syria; the Metrojet flight from Sharm was also, allegedly, downed by an IS bomb. Of course, this could also be a reaction to their general involvement in Syria rather than, specifically, their supplying of arms to despots. 

I am not suggesting that there is a single underlying cause behind these atrocities, and I am not denying that the idea of a death cult mentality exists, but I understand that the majority of suicide bombers tend to be the down at heel, petty criminal types - those with least to lose and who are most likely to be wooed by cleverer men who use negative examples of Western interference in the Muslim world in their efforts to win them over. The general instability that permeates the middle east isn't without a significant degree of Western fomentation. 

8 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

And this is why it is neverending. We are playing whack a mole with these people - we rightly act with indignation and outrage when we experience atrocities at home, but we let our government actively support and facilitate atrocities of equal and greater magnitude abroad without raising an eyelid. We generate daily the sources of outrage that people like Daesh use to manipulate and seduce those more susceptible to doing their bidding. But it keeps the arms industry in business on all fronts, so those most insulated from the realities are happy.

On many occasions, those carrying out such attacks and those assisting them were born (or naturalized long ago) in the countries targeted. Most citizens in democratic countries express their displeasure with their governments' foreign policy in more acceptable ways.

1 hour ago, stander said:

Liberals are more concerned about muslims' feelings than about the victims of London terror attack.

593397cf09993.jpeg

"Liberals" is not an appropriate collective noun at this time. I could suggest a few....

2 minutes ago, Grouse said:

I think the ISPs and social media companies will be backed into a corner. There are ways to deal with this.

Let's face it, encryption is here to stay.  Sorry, but you're barking up the wrong tree.

1 minute ago, Morch said:

On many occasions, those carrying out such attacks and those assisting them were born (or naturalized long ago) in the countries targeted. Most citizens in democratic countries express their displeasure with their governments' foreign policy in more acceptable ways.

I agree - there is something more fundamental that has gone wrong that has allowed these people to feel apart from the society they were raised in. I accept your point - were we to clean up our foreign policy beyond recognition, the disconnect still remains. 

59 minutes ago, stander said:

The UK is likely lost to the Islamic horde. Their political leaders will not identify their enemy. Political correctness has always been a joke, but now it is so sad to see it in the UK.

Yes but not in the way you mean it.

True Brits are waking up and the UK will be lost to the Muslim hoards. They will be taught to behave or face the consequences.