Movies ‘inspired’ grisly murder

webfact

Watching this girl on the news last night and the casual way she explained the murder to the police ... all very matter of fact, no shame, no remorse and cleRly enjoying the celebrity status.  Very clearly a psychopath or sociopath.  

9 hours ago, graemeaylward said:

Very strange! The crime was committed in Khon Kaen. The investigation has been conducted throughout by Khon Kaen police, and yet the alleged perpetrators are taken to Bangkok to be questioned by the head honcho of Bangkok! Perhaps the Bangkok police couldn't accept that a "rural" division of the RTP had conducted a successful operation!

Sent from my Lenovo A3000-H using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

9 hours ago, graemeaylward said:

Very strange! The crime was committed in Khon Kaen. The investigation has been conducted throughout by Khon Kaen police, and yet the alleged perpetrators are taken to Bangkok to be questioned by the head honcho of Bangkok! Perhaps the Bangkok police couldn't accept that a "rural" division of the RTP had conducted a successful operation!

And at least 11 of them had to be at the photo op! Nowt better to do, lads and lasses?

10 hours ago, graemeaylward said:

There is something very suspicious about this case.  The police decided to roll up the Laotian kingpin's drug network, including Racer Benz, Patt the actress etc, which they must have known about for years without doing anything.  It seems more than likely that there is a major drug network behind this murder that police don't want to break up.  

17 hours ago, Get Real said:

That´s what they have been saying about video games, movies and too much looking at the digital world for decades. It has been pointing at children, though. Now it´s appearently reaching the "adult" stage.

It's just a feeble excuse.  99.9999% of people watch horror movies, read Stephen King, and play video games fully realizing it is for fun and entertainment.  You can't blame entertainment media for your own sick minds.

6 hours ago, chilli42 said:

Watching this girl on the news last night and the casual way she explained the murder to the police ... all very matter of fact, no shame, no remorse and cleRly enjoying the celebrity status.  Very clearly a psychopath or sociopath.  

Yeah certainly seems like that to me.  

10 minutes ago, tominbkk said:

It's just a feeble excuse.  99.9999% of people watch horror movies, read Stephen King, and play video games fully realizing it is for fun and entertainment.  You can't blame entertainment media for your own sick minds.

Yes, but do you not agree that Thais have very impressionable minds and very immature personalities that are open to believing that what they see on the box, is real life?

42 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Well, I guess it works because it certainly got your attention.

Nope - just get a bit bored with the same old solution from you and your type. 

Edited by sambum

7 hours ago, tominbkk said:

If you cared to read my previous answer on another quote, you would have realized that it was just a sarcasm.

However, when you go down that lane. It has been fairly proven that what I related to, is changing many peoples way of looking at reality. When that is proven almost all over the world, how do you then think it affects people in countries that have developed a serios problem with education?

14 hours ago, Get Real said:

If you cared to read my previous answer on another quote, you would have realized that it was just a sarcasm.

However, when you go down that lane. It has been fairly proven that what I related to, is changing many peoples way of looking at reality. When that is proven almost all over the world, how do you then think it affects people in countries that have developed a serios problem with education?

Oh sorry, I don't think I was making a comment about what you said, just what the perp had mentioned.  I'd say social media has changed people in fundamental ways in how they interact, but just don't buy the whole "Child's Play made me do it" excuse.

21 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Yes, but do you not agree that Thais have very impressionable minds and very immature personalities that are open to believing that what they see on the box, is real life?

There is certainly that level of society that is easily impressionable, just like the loswer class in many countries.