‘I did not mean to kill’: murder-mutilation suspect faces victim’s relatives

webfact

‘I did not mean to kill’: murder-mutilation suspect faces victim’s relatives
By The Nation

b1fbe3bac54f073f0427683a4f755334.jpeg

KHON KAEN: -- A prime suspect in the high-profile murder and body mutilation case has begged for forgiveness from the victim’s relatives, saying it was not her intention to kill the female victim.

The remark was made during a reenactment of the crime at a bamboo forest where the body of Warisara Klinjui, a karaoke bar singer, was buried at Ban Non Sa-nga, Khao Suan Kwang district, Khon Kaen province.

On Monday, three suspects - Priyanuch Nonwangchai, Kawita Rachada and Apiwan Satayabundit - faced Samran and Sakuntala Piakaen, Warisara’s grandmother and aunt, who were waiting at the scene.

“I had no intention to kill her. If I intended [to kill her] I would have fled,” Priyanuch told the relatives.

Sakuntala replied: “Why did you kill her?” 

"Do not do this again with others. May ‘Am’ (Warisara) be the last [victim]."

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30317250

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-06-05

“I had no intention to kill her. If I intended [to kill her] I would have fled,” Priyanuch told the relatives'  Ehh...what? Does she mean she didn't flee? 

Did she also not mean to cut her body up, too? 

It did sound like a well planned pre-mediated murder. Even after they were caught and brought back, all 3 of them seemed to be smoking and chatting nonchalantly without any worry or remorse on their faces. What a waste of 6 young lives. One is dead and the others will rot in jail.

1 minute ago, saakura said:

It did sound like a well planned pre-mediated murder. Even after they were caught and brought back, all 3 of them seemed to be smoking and chatting nonchalantly without any worry or remorse on their faces. What a waste of 6 young lives. One is dead and the others will rot in jail.

ONE + THREE = FOUR.

32 minutes ago, webfact said:

A prime suspect in the high-profile murder and body mutilation case has begged for forgiveness from the victim’s relatives, saying it was not her intention to kill the female victim.

Liar.

And even if truthful, who cares what you meant to do?

Lock up.

Throw away key.

What is with this lock and throw away the key.

The relatives should each be given a gun, line it up to each of the girls temples and pull the trigger, if the relatives don't want the blood on their hands, hang them.

People who take a life (not by accident) do not deserve to breath the free air that we do, period !

5 hours ago, rkidlad said:

“I had no intention to kill her. If I intended [to kill her] I would have fled,” Priyanuch told the relatives'  Ehh...what? Does she mean she didn't flee? 

Did she also not mean to cut her body up, too? 

or  check  her face  looked  ok at  the  police  station.............all  good  fun

How many bridges do you need to cross to be able to utter "did not mean to kill" after cutting up the body into finger food....

...and now to the facepalm part of thai jurisdication, if she/they get off the hook with a slap on the wrist or a painfully low sentence, something needs to burn and I'm not referring to the "book of law".

14 minutes ago, Ceruhe said:

How many bridges do you need to cross to be able to utter "did not mean to kill" after cutting up the body into finger food....

...and now to the facepalm part of thai jurisdication, if she/they get off the hook with a slap on the wrist or a painfully low sentence, something needs to burn and I'm not referring to the "book of law".

thats more of a"comic book" than anything else

I had no intention to kill her, key suspect tells victim’s grandmother, aunt
By THE NATION

a72ded4b33d37a7b9150ea35abd8517a.jpeg

KHON KAEN: -- A PRIME suspect in the high-profile murder and dismemberment case claims she did not intend to kill the victim.

Priyanuch Nonwangchai told this to a grandmother and aunt of the deceased, Warisara Klinjui, during a re-enactment of the crime yesterday at a bamboo forest in Khao Suan Kwang district in Khon Kaen. 

The place was where Priyanuch and accomplices buried the victim, a 22-year-old karaoke bar singer, after the prime suspect allegedly strangled her. The victim’s body was sawn in half and put in a barrel before being buried.

The killer asked for forgiveness from the victim’s relatives, grandmother Samran Piakaen and aunt Sakuntala Piakaen, who were among several hundred onlookers.

“I had no intention to kill her. If I did, I would have fled [and not come back],” Priyanuch told the relatives, who responded by asking: “Why did you kill her?”

Many of the onlookers became angry and booed throughout the re-enactment.

Police accompanied the prime suspect and two of her accomplices to many locations in the northeastern province yesterday while they went through their alleged crime. Several police officers were heavily armed.

The trio surrendered to Myanmar police on Saturday night and were handed over to immigration police in Chiang Rai on Sunday.

The female accomplices were Kawita Rachada and Apiwan Satayabundit. Two other suspects, a man and a woman, were arrested earlier – in Laos and in Bangkok.

Yesterday, the suspects were handcuffed publicly for the first time after their arrest following an outcry over police allegedly showing leniency towards them.

Priyanuch, Kawita and Apiwan were interrogated by investigators at Khao Suan Kwang Police Station for much of Sunday night, according to a source. 

After their arrest, the trio were taken from Chiang Rai to Bangkok on Sunday for a press conference with national police chief General Chakthip Chaijinda, before being sent to Khon Kaen for detention.

Yesterday, police took them to eight locations to re-enact their crime. That included a resort in Khon Kaen where the victim’s body was allegedly cut in half, and a convenience store where materials were bought to conceal the body. 

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30317293

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-06-06

We didn't flee? I guess the trip to Mynmar was a shopping trip, which it ended up to be true. They bought pillows and blankets for their 40 year prison term. They'll be a big burly "Tom" looking forward to taking care of them in the womens prison. They'll have some fun!

She should pay for her action, but the victim should have known that when you work in the drug industry you should shut up when you get arrested and if you become an informant ( a rat) . you should expect to pay for your life.