webfact

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 hours ago, tracker1 said:

So you can see her face clearly in the video then they go and fuzz it out in the still photo  ? Certainly makes sence

After I saw that face clearly in the video I was happy to see it was blurred out in the picture.

1 minute ago, captspectre said:

why blur out the face of the loud mouthed bitch? how can we identify her if her face is blurred? way to go news!

Her face in not blurred if you look at the video .

1 minute ago, anto said:

Her face in not blurred if you look at the video .

the video show only the partial view of her face. is is fast and you do not get a full view. BUT the still shot is Blurred, what is it about Blurred that you do not understand?

5 minutes ago, captspectre said:

the video show only the partial view of her face. is is fast and you do not get a full view. BUT the still shot is Blurred, what is it about Blurred that you do not understand?

Any one who knows her ,will know her from the Video .Is that so hard to understand .

On 6/6/2017 at 8:19 AM, ThaiWai said:

Defamation is a higher crime than highway robbery.

In a country that engages in the most cowardly act known to man, yes. The practice of face. Definition of face. The complete and utter refusal to ever look within, for the source of the problem. The refusal to ever take responsibility for a problem, or situation which you have caused. Face is the polar opposite of Buddhism, and precludes reflection, contemplation, meditation, or introspection. It is a horrendous lack of human and emotional growth. It stunts Thailand as a society, to an alarming degree. It is the opposite of manning up. Defamation is all about maintaining face. It is a cowardly law, written by cowards, for cowards. 

This is the title of the message I received in my inbox this morning.

Video: Beware these dangerous con artists on the Thai roads; How cops earn their daily bread....poster shows up corrupt Surin police

Was I alone in thinking this was just one subject and not two?

Yes

Sent from my iris 755 using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

In a country that engages in the most cowardly act known to man, yes. The practice of face. Definition of face. The complete and utter refusal to ever look within, for the source of the problem. The refusal to ever take responsibility for a problem, or situation which you have caused. Face is the polar opposite of Buddhism, and precludes reflection, contemplation, meditation, or introspection. It is a horrendous lack of human and emotional growth. It stunts Thailand as a society, to an alarming degree. It is the opposite of manning up. Defamation is all about maintaining face. It is a cowardly law, written by cowards, for cowards. 

You understand  ''face'' ? Its still rather vague to me even after 10 years here .lol

8 hours ago, anto said:

You understand  ''face'' ? Its still rather vague to me even after 10 years here .lol

He may understand it but he missed mentioning any positive aspects of face or defamation laws. 

23 hours ago, anto said:

Any one who knows her ,will know her from the Video .Is that so hard to understand .

BUT I don't know her! what if she pulls along side of me and tries that shit? and do you know her? if so how? are you in some way connected with her? otherwise why post such drivel?

2 hours ago, captspectre said:

BUT I don't know her! what if she pulls along side of me and tries that shit? and do you know her? if so how? are you in some way connected with her? otherwise why post such drivel?

If she pulls up alongside you swinging a golf club ,i think you can safely assume you have scored a hole in one .

>>BUT I don't know her!<<

30 ish ,nice legs ,missing one front upper tooth .I think you will recognise her .

Edited by anto

11 minutes ago, anto said:

>> She looks like a psycho<<

That's just pashion .

12 minutes ago, anto said:

That's just pashion .

12 minutes ago, anto said:

That's just pashion .

But, "pashion is no ordinary word".