How to say 'self-entitled' in Thai?

phuketsub

I guess the topic thread makes it pretty self-evident what I am looking for. I find myself wanting to get across the meaning of 'self-entitled' a lot lately, but am stumped. Any help much appreciated.

8 minutes ago, Chou Anou said:

So, basically, most white males.

Very silly.

My niece-in-law can't think of anything immediately, but suggests playing around with "little emporer" in Thai as a slang term because it can be derogatory.

Thanks for all the suggestions...It appears there is no easy and direct way to get it across.

For Chou Anou: I can assure you that white males don't have a monopoly on self-entitlement!

1 hour ago, phuketsub said:

Thanks for all the suggestions...It appears there is no easy and direct way to get it across.

For Chou Anou: I can assure you that white males don't have a monopoly on self-entitlement!

phuketsub, could you perhaps give more detail? Is the person displaying self-entitlement a wife or girlfriend  who thinks they should always come first before family or friends?

A brother or sister of the spouse who due to that relationship thinks they should have preferential treatment?

Is it an oldest child or a stepchild  who was once the only one before a sibling came along?

Or an-in-law who holds a government position.?

5 hours ago, bannork said:

phuketsub, could you perhaps give more detail? Is the person displaying self-entitlement a wife or girlfriend  who thinks they should always come first before family or friends?

A brother or sister of the spouse who due to that relationship thinks they should have preferential treatment?

Is it an oldest child or a stepchild  who was once the only one before a sibling came along?

Or an-in-law who holds a government position.?

I am thinking of a daughter who expects to get a free university education abroad, but who won't help with the family business and disappears with her iPad when her help is genuinely needed.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
I am thinking of a daughter who expects to get a free university education abroad, but who won't help with the family business and disappears with her iPad when her help is genuinely needed.
:)

Lol ..
I would call that typical teenage girl behavior

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

On 2017-6-8 at 11:13 AM, phuketsub said:

Young American blacks, not whites,  win  #1 in the self-entitled category...