Chinese tour group take a trip into the sea - still in their bus

webfact

I just HAD to sign in to comment on the quote "stringent Thai standards" but saw that many others had beat me too it!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh my! I have a stitch from laughing and just spat coffee over my laptop!!:laugh:

As for the other comments regarding "brake failure"..... Yep! we should all start a Brake Service centre and make a fortune as it seems there are currently none in Thailand :laugh::laugh:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, TheMacMan said:

I just HAD to sign in to comment on the quote "stringent Thai standards" but saw that many others had beat me too it!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh my! I have a stitch from laughing and just spat coffee over my laptop!!:laugh:

As for the other comments regarding "brake failure"..... Yep! we should all start a Brake Service centre and make a fortune as it seems there are currently none in Thailand :laugh::laugh:

No because you would be busted as it seems that they would not ever use any true break service.

1 minute ago, wirat69 said:

Did they charge extra for the

glass fronted bus viewing platform, or was it zero baht your!!!

:sorry:

They were promised a trip to Koh Larn .Guess they will be looking for a Refund now .

"Always stay with our tour group.  Never trust anyone we do not approve for you.  Even our Thai staff and tour bus are special for you.  They can take you to the best places for cheap seafood.  No middleman, direct from the ocean to your mouth. Exciting adventure entertainment included with optional swimming or beach wading at no extra charge."

1 minute ago, fakename said:

How would a break shop make money? No  one would waste money on break service!

In fairness they do test brakes for the Road Worthy /MOT cert .

8 hours ago, giddyup said:

Always "brake failure", a nation of defective brakes.

More likely caused by Dot3 brake fluid.Not designed for heavy road vehicles but a lot cheaper than Dot 4----------- my answer to the never ending "brake failure saga"

Been a diesel fitter for over 30 years and worked on air brakes all my working life. Never heard so much <deleted> about the brakes failing as much as this lot reckon they do. 

If there was no air in the system the rear brake chambers apply the brakes automatically. If he put the handbrake on it would do the same as that releases air and applies the springs in the chambers.

Would be interested to do an inspection on this bus and let everybody know exactly what was wrong.  

spring brake.jpg

Archived