Worst Tv Program

Lite Beer

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here on Samui cable (when it is working) every week they show the Gerry Springer Show. I never watched it in the UK. I cannot believe how they ever allowed them to make it. It is dreadful. Must be the worse program ever unless you know a worse one.

have to agree with you on that, makes me ashamed to be a north american.

the only time i enjoyed it was when scott evil and dr. evil were guests....

Here on Samui cable (when it is working) every week they show the Gerry Springer Show. I never watched it in the UK. I cannot believe how they ever allowed them to make it. It is dreadful. Must be the worse program ever unless you know a worse one.

I think Springer was born in England.

I believe that most of it is made up...at least the fights are. I don't know where they get the people for the episodes. That must be a nice edition to add to one's resume.

I can't stand the "reality TV" shows they have on MTV. One in particular where the rich brats are having their sweet 16 birthday.

I'll admit that the episode where the dwarf admitted baing married to his wrestler wife and his stepdaughter at the same time while living in adjoining trailer parks and being gay at the time was pretty good . . . I think there was a Doberman Pinscher involved as well.

How about FOXNews . . . now that's on the same lines of credibility as Springer.

I think Springer was born in England.

The OP is right that Springer is the lowest form of filthy scum who would sell his own mother for a buck. He was born phisically in London and spiritually in, where else, Israel. Here we go again being entertained by none other. What I've never been able to figure out is how viewers are able to sit thru 30 minutes of his show having to look at that ugly hook nose swine and listen to that Alan Deshowitz accent. It must take 4 puke buckets to make it thru the show. Please excuse me as I summon my own puke bucket just thinking about itpost-38359-1167279924_thumb.jpg

super nasty scum

The OP is right that Springer is the lowest form of filthy scum who would sell his own mother for a buck. He was born phisically in London and spiritually in, where else, Israel. Here we go again being entertained by none other. What I've never been able to figure out is how viewers are able to sit thru 30 minutes of his show having to look at that ugly hook nose swine and listen to that Alan Deshowitz accent. It must take 4 puke buckets to make it thru the show. Please excuse me as I summon my own puke bucket just thinking about itpost-38359-1167279924_thumb.jpg

super nasty scum

Are you a mate of Mel Gibson by any chance? I sense a lot of love for Semitism here. :o

columbo , you would be a great guest on his show.

you have all the attitudes and qualifications necessary to excel.

racist views , low intelligence and the inability to express yourself well , etc.etc.etc.

funny ( sad ) how you are able sink to the level that you criticize so much.

I cringe with embarisment watching it. So why do I watch it every week?

....same reason gawkers are drawn like magnets to a grisly auto accident scene. You just can't believe the horror, but can't tear yourself away either. It's a warp of reality which has a fixating, hypnotic effect. I know, I sit there wide-eyed, mouth agape, unable to move, too. "Help me! I've tuned to this channel, and I can't turn it off!"

The Springer show gives vivid illustration to the term "white trash." It uplifts them to an entertainment pedestal only worthy of garbage. Sadly, it works. How many years has he been on, now?

Edited by toptuan

columbo , you would be a great guest on his show.

you have all the attitudes and qualifications necessary to excel.

racist views , low intelligence and the inability to express yourself well , etc.etc.etc.

funny ( sad ) how you are able sink to the level that you criticize so much.

Was Columbo one of the gay dwarves, the anti-semitic one? (well, he argues, they did kill Jesus!) :o

Jerry Springer Show... Jerry born in England..He is a Lawyer with aspirations of being a polition...

Unlike the Opera Winfret Show with her Gucci Audiences..

At least Jerry gives us real American Audiences.. :o:D

Course you could add to the list..

Knight Rider

Home and Away.

The Simpsons..

Fox News..

Opera Winfrey..

Jerry Springer Show... Jerry born in England..He is a Lawyer with aspirations of being a polition...

Unlike the Opera Winfret Show with her Gucci Audiences..

At least Jerry gives us real American Audiences.. :o:D

Course you could add to the list..

Knight Rider

Home and Away.

The Simpsons..

Fox News..

Opera Winfrey..

The simpsons at times, can be pure genius.

As for Jerry Springer,great entertainment.Good for a laugh.It was a bit of a piss take at first and climbed to the TOP of the TV ratings.Even Springer was shocked at how populor his show was.

Here on Samui cable (when it is working) every week they show the Gerry Springer Show. I never watched it in the UK. I cannot believe how they ever allowed them to make it. It is dreadful. Must be the worse program ever unless you know a worse one. :D :D :D

If aliens are somewhow picking up these TV signals from a distant world, I'm sure they're on their way to help us get rid of this screwup in our DNA sequence or whatever genetic/biological malfunction creates these audiences. :o

On the other hand they could also be salivating at the fact that after millions of years of evolution, we are really headed but nowhere and now have barely enough intelligence for broadcastnig to the universe that we are nothing but an inbred giant protein farm waiting to be harvested. :D

Edited by Tony Clifton

I'll admit that the episode where the dwarf admitted baing married to his wrestler wife and his stepdaughter at the same time while living in adjoining trailer parks and being gay at the time was pretty good . . . I think there was a Doberman Pinscher involved as well.

How about FOXNews . . . now that's on the same lines of credibility as Springer.

I would believe the dwarf triplet prostitutes over those morons at FOX any day!!

I would believe the dwarf triplet prostitutes over those morons at FOX any day!!

Dwarf triplets? Hmm, I must have missed that episode, but it does sound classy. :o