Jump to content

School papers for one year extension

Recommended Posts

Hi, I have a 1 year non-imigrant O visa which I want to extend for an other year later. In order to do that I will need verification paper from my son's school. Well, the school unfortunately don't understand what these papers are, even my wife tried to explain to them. Can anybody post a picture of this paper? It would be very appreciate d.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you are legally married to a Thai you should be applying for an extension of stay based upon marriage. You do not need the letter from a school to apply for it.

Only if applying for an extension based upon being the parent of a Thai do they want the letter. The letter just needs to state your child is attending school.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...