Luke Miller’s family vow to get justice after he was found dead in Koh Tao

webfact

14 minutes ago, bannork said:

I'm not sure you are on the ball.

I said at the time, quoting a Russian friend who had been in contact with Valentina (this was in the Thai press and mentioned by the police) that she told him about her concerns about her medicines running out and possibly going to Bangkok to renew them. 

It was a theory at the time and was reported but you probably missed it being unable to read Thai.

i'm not deflecting, I'm sticking with Luke Miller. 

Now you are just blatantly and openly making things up. I have provided the direct quotes where you, in your usual fashion, tried to divert the discussion to Valentina going to Bangkok. Nowhere in the quotes did you mention anything about just quoting a Thai language internet story. Like I said, you have made your agenda of defending the Koh Tao mafia on any and every issue quite apparent.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, bannork said:

Is it a crime for a cctv camera not to record a death?

And on and on and on you go with your deflections. The cctv was working on the night Luke died. There is no cctv footage of any type available from the period that he died.

1 minute ago, Khun Han said:

Now you are just blatantly and openly making things up. I have provided the direct quotes where you, in your usual fashion, tried to divert the discussion to Valentina going to Bangkok. Nowhere in the quotes did you mention anything about just quoting a Thai language internet story. Like I said, you have made your agenda of defending the Koh Tao mafia on any and every issue quite apparent.

You need to calm down and possibly seek psychiatric assistance. It's not too late, doctors can perform wonders these days.

I recommend listening to The Grateful Dead and other West Coast bands, they have a sensible view on life.

When a story about farang trouble breaks in Thailand, I often read the Thai news about the topic in hand as it frequently contains more detail than in the English translations.

I don't give a damn about any Koh Tao mafia, i hope they die if they exist but accusations founded by people like yourself without any evidence are no different to the infamous  trial of the Salem  'witches'.

10 minutes ago, Khun Han said:

And on and on and on you go with your deflections. The cctv was working on the night Luke died. There is no cctv footage of any type available from the period that he died.

This is all you have. The cctv was working in the bar when it was open but later when the bar was closed it was not. 

Really??

13 minutes ago, bannork said:

You need to calm down and possibly seek psychiatric assistance. It's not too late, doctors can perform wonders these days.

I recommend listening to The Grateful Dead and other West Coast bands, they have a sensible view on life.

When a story about farang trouble breaks in Thailand, I often read the Thai news about the topic in hand as it frequently contains more detail than in the English translations.

I don't give a damn about any Koh Tao mafia, i hope they die if they exist but accusations founded by people like yourself without any evidence are no different to the infamous  trial of the Salem  'witches'.

I suspect you're posting whilst drunk.

12 minutes ago, bannork said:

This is all you have. The cctv was working in the bar when it was open but later when the bar was closed it was not. 

Really??

It is key to this case. Don't you understand that there is no mention of available cctv in Sunset Bar anywhere by anyone covering the time that Luke died? Don't you understand the significance of this? I'm pretty sure you do, as does 'discodan'. And you both understand that it is the big hole in the police cover up, so that's why you both so desperately go on the attack against posters flagging it up.

2 minutes ago, Khun Han said:

It is key to this case. Don't you understand that there is no mention of available cctv in Sunset Bar anywhere by anyone covering the time that Luke died? Don't you understand the significance of this? I'm pretty sure you do, as does 'discodan'. And you both understand that it is the big hole in the police cover up, so that's why you both so desperately go on the attack against posters flagging it up.

No you have claimed there is missing cctv, this is a lie and until you can provide a link to prove otherwise it will remain a lie however much you try to twist it.

I remember the friends of Luke Miller saying they had taken photos of Luke's injuries at the Morgue in Suratthani, the Coroner would of had access to these so she would not have got all her info from the police in Thailand.

44 minutes ago, DiscoDan said:

Another article Re the cctv 

This time from the BBC,

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-hampshire-35285866

Still waiting for Khun Han to show us the link about the missing cctv,

I see what you mean, someone says there was CCTV evidence, and so the BBC produce an article and that is evidence there was CCTV evidence. Where is the CCTV evidence, if that is available? I haven't seen it. And I haven't seen the missing CCTV either ...... but then again I didn't see it in the Koh Toa infamous episode either.

According to the CCTV footage, the Second Deceased was found walking into the AC Bar with her friends at 00.15 hrs, whereas the Second Deceased walked into the AC Bar at 02.08.37 hrs. Thereafter, both Deceased were never found walking out of the Bar until their bodies were found.

4 minutes ago, TheLobster said:

I see what you mean, someone says there was CCTV evidence, and so the BBC produce an article and that is evidence there was CCTV evidence. Where is the CCTV evidence, if that is available? I haven't seen it. And I haven't seen the missing CCTV either ...... but then again I didn't see it in the Koh Toa infamous episode either.

According to the CCTV footage, the Second Deceased was found walking into the AC Bar with her friends at 00.15 hrs, whereas the Second Deceased walked into the AC Bar at 02.08.37 hrs. Thereafter, both Deceased were never found walking out of the Bar until their bodies were found.

Off topic but they both walked in the entrance and left via the beach so they would not of been seen again on the same camera.

Back on topic. 

The coroner said the report was the most comprehensive she had seen, maybe she has received a copy of the cctv ?

Also they had witnesses that he was at the bar, and even his friends have never claimed there was any problem with the cctv. 

35 minutes ago, DiscoDan said:

No you have claimed there is missing cctv, this is a lie and until you can provide a link to prove otherwise it will remain a lie however much you try to twist it.

No Dan, there is no cctv from Sunset Bar for the time that Luke died. This is a fact, no matter how you try to twist it.

32 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

why leave the body in your own pool if you murdered someone?

Sorry, that comes across a a Freudian slip frank. I don't know who owns the pool (I'm trying to find out) and I don't know who murdered Luke. I suspect you know the answers to both.

11 minutes ago, DiscoDan said:

Off topic but they both walked in the entrance and left via the beach so they would not of been seen again on the same camera.

Back on topic. 

The coroner said the report was the most comprehensive she had seen, maybe she has received a copy of the cctv ?

Also they had witnesses that he was at the bar, and even his friends have never claimed there was any problem with the cctv. 

Dan's never been to Koh Tao, and there are no witnesses to David and Hannah leaving AC bar. But he can state quite catergorically that they left the bar via the beach.

In DiscoDanWorld "there has been a very thorough police report" becomes "the report was the most comprehensive she had seen".

Luke's friends who were on Koh Tao with him have mentioned the lack of cctv from Sunset bar for the time of Luke's death.

A couple of pages down the line, Dan will be repeating all the above misrepresentations :coffee1:.

15 minutes ago, DiscoDan said:

1 Off topic 

2 maybe she has received a copy of the cctv ?

3 Also they had witnesses that he was at the bar, and even his friends have never claimed there was any problem with the cctv. 

1 No, far from off topic, it's a familiar theme on 'Koh Toa Incidents' CCTV was available but now there is none

2 Speculation

3 His friends saw his body before they managed to escape and were of the opinion that the injuries he received were not conducive to the events described by the Thai police. I know you will say they are not medical examiners but even an idiot can see when someone has been beaten up.

1 hour ago, TheLobster said:

1 No, far from off topic, it's a familiar theme on 'Koh Toa Incidents' CCTV was available but now there is none

2 Speculation

3 His friends saw his body before they managed to escape and were of the opinion that the injuries he received were not conducive to the events described by the Thai police. I know you will say they are not medical examiners but even an idiot can see when someone has been beaten up.

The death of David and Hannah is off topic this is about Luke Miller.

So know you now are claiming that an idiot knows when someone's injuries are from beaten up, but a UK coroner does not ?

And now you are claiming his friends had to escape the island ?

I wonder if they hid on the same ferry as Wei Phyo did 

Again provide a link to cctv being not available.

1 hour ago, DiscoDan said:

The death of David and Hannah is off topic this is about Luke Miller.

So know you now are claiming that an idiot knows when someone's injuries are from beaten up, but a UK coroner does not ?

And now you are claiming his friends had to escape the island ?

I wonder if they hid on the same ferry as Wei Phyo did 

Again provide a link to cctv being not available.

You provide a link to cctv from the time of Luke's death being made available. The onus is on proving that something exists, not that it doesn't. Most people know that's how logic works. But, apparently not you.

2 hours ago, Khun Han said:

No Dan, there is no cctv from Sunset Bar for the time that Luke died. This is a fact, no matter how you try to twist it.

And from that one sentence you assume he is murdered , without any evidence at all!

The real issue with Koh Tao deaths (apart from Hannah and David) is that the RTP have not provided any conclusive and/or incontrovertible evidence to support accidental, misadventure, or suicide verdicts on a number of cases highlighted in the media. That the coroner recorded an open verdict on Luke Miller's death is a legal way of saying she doesn't know whether it was 'accidental/misadventure' as reported by the RTP or a more suspicious end. No evidence to support either view, which raises a question of whether Luke's friends ever supplied pictures of his body to the coroner. 

IMO, given what friends have stated about the RTP's contradictory version of events (as an aside, this is normal and annoying behaviour of an undisciplined force), plus observing Luke's injuries at the morgue, despite no reaction from the coroner regarding said injuries, I am inclined to agree and support their attempts to find out the truth.

I doubt they will ever succeed. 

10 hours ago, TheLobster said:

2 Speculation

His friends do not know what they saw. The untrained easily confuse discolouration due to tissue decomposition// blood pooling/ hypostatsis/ capillo venous distention/  etc. with bruising.  It is normal to find a relatively fresh corpse  with what looks like  fresh bruises with visible splotches of red, blue, lavender and purple.  So no,  an idiot cannot determine from looking at a corpse if the cause of death was because someone was beaten up.

When you have actually seen a  few corpses you will understand my point.

5 hours ago, bannork said:

And from that one sentence you assume he is murdered , without any evidence at all!

Well, actually, I do think that Luke was murdered. But in the sentence you quoted, I used the word 'died'. That he died is a bald fact. Or are you insinuating that he's not dead?

Anyone else noticed that the Koh Tao mafia apologists struggle to refer to the assorted victims of the Koh Tao 'jinx' by name? They can usually go through a full, lengthy post referring to the deceased/missing as 'he' or 'she'. I find that quite telling: it's much easier to be disingenuous about somebody when you de-humanise them.

2 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

His friends do not know what they saw. The untrained easily confuse discolouration due to tissue decomposition// blood pooling/ hypostatsis/ capillo venous distention/  etc. with bruising.  It is normal to find a relatively fresh corpse  with what looks like  fresh bruises with visible splotches of red, blue, lavender and purple.  So no,  an idiot cannot determine from looking at a corpse if the cause of death was because someone was beaten up.

When you have actually seen a  few corpses you will understand my point.

It was the Gissing siblings who attended the morgue and secretly took photographs, some of which they said showed handprint-style bruises. Whilst I have no doubt Caroline Sumeray is an excellent coroner (though obviously naiive about the ways of Koh Tao's 'Deliverance' police), the best thing Luke's family and friends could do is get at least one other professional opinion on the injuries.