Police sent to cover up teen country singer 'Lumyai'

webfact

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, smutcakes said:

You cannot buy this type of publicity. Her management company must be loving it.

Indeed. I'd never heard of Lamyai before, but i have now as well as several 1000's more.

Apparently, my missus says she's played our local market town a couple of times. I will go watch next time she does a concert.

She also said Lamyai used to charge 80k a concert, since the hullabaloo, she now charges 130k, and is fully booked weeks in advance....

1 hour ago, tracker1 said:

Apparently she resolved herself to only 3 pelvic thrusts ! but the cover up job on the breasts the General never mentioned that before ! I can see the young lady heading for a Section 44 and a bit of reeducating

3 pelvic thrusts is what usually finishes me. So solly. :biggrin:

This is nothing, on NYE in my village the army were beating people who dared to stand up and dance at a country music concert.  I went with some Thai friends who were local and we decided to leg it early because the soldiers were becoming increasingly aggressive as the night wore on.  

Edited by akirasan

1 hour ago, moe666 said:

Great, nothing else to do my wife and her friends laff about this just shake their heads.

I mistakenly thought (only for one moment) that maybe the PM Prayut had momentarily entered his second childhood. Then I realised that was unlikely and it was more probable he was still in his first.

Sadly for many Thai men their metamorphosis into mature adults never seems to complete properly and they are left partly stranded in their adolescence. Then I wondered if the military and similar services attracts these sort of men.

Edited by Cadbury

'There's no such thing as bad publicity'... is often associated with Phineas T. Barnum, the 19th century American showman and circus owner. Barnum was a self-publicist of the first order and never missed an opportunity to present his wares to the public.

1 hour ago, SirBuwanaDogbossKing said:

Tom Sharpe and Terry Pratchett would have a field day reading about the daily antics that go on in this country..................stupidity personified. 

Perhaps this is a 'close to home' quote from Terry Pratchett:

"...the duke had a mind that ticked like a clock and, like a clock, it regularly went cuckoo..."

incredible....the soldiers and all the stuff for music?..my oh my!!...

had this all this happened in some midwest town in the USA or in a suburb of Saudi Arabia, would not have shocked so much...but such stuff in Thailand?...That's a bit new...

2 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

if you look closely in the photo, you can see me in the third row holding up a thousand baht bill.

I wondered why she was flashing her middle finger at someone in the crowd. Now lets get back to reality, hows your missus doing?

Edited by SOUTHERNSTAR
Spelling

This is an appropriate response that actually falls short of what should be done.  The entire act is one that shuns human dignity and the traditions that preserve a society's integrity.  You vulgar fellows have all you want of this <deleted> in private and public clubs that are properly reserved in 'adult' entertainmet venues.  There is absolutely no reason to subject children to this behavior other than moral subversion and profits from the exploitation of innocence.

The article says, " She also wore a denim jacket rather than her signature gold bikini. "

That's not my idea of a bikini, more like shorts and a halter top.  I saw much sexier girls and outfits in Pattaya Central World yesterday.

afeeeee.jpg

Edited by HarrySeaman

Great to see concentrated effort being applied .......meanwhile how many were killed today on the roads , were speeding or riding without helmets , cars with faulty or wrong colored rear lights or flashing like a discotech . The priorities are definately in the right order!!!

Well done PM !