Video: Foul mouthed Thai customer in full-on rant because Burmese woman went over his toe

webfact

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, dexjnr555 said:

Well, Burma did burn and loot the ancient capital in the 1700s, I can see why some Thais would still be pissed about that, even though it was centuries ago.

Okey! You still see why Thais would be pissed about something that happened 225-275 years ago. That when most of the people today only regards content in Facebook as important. Oh, dear!

Just a disgusting behaviour, though. I sincerely hope that this man, (piece of crap), is brought in and pressured to present a sorry to her.

Edited by Get Real

Another witless fool inappropriately doing the, "Do you know who I am?" thing.

I had a left-lane loser decide that he couldn't wait to pass behind me and started the slow barge into the middle lane. I didn't back off, sorry. Then he rode my bumper for a bit despite there being gaps in either lane for him to go. Eventually tiring of his nonsense, I took my foot of the gas, no brakes and just started coasting until he got the drift and pulled out to pass whereupon I gave him my usual, courteous, ""Hail fellow well met and be on your way good sir" wave through my open window. Yep, you guessed it, he cuts back in front to me and nails the brakes... this with three lanes of tea-time traffic coming up close behind. Then he gets out and starts walking back towards me asking me what was wrong. He's stopped rush hour traffic and he's asking me what's wrong? Before he could pull the "Do you know who I am?" card, my seat belt was off, door open and I uncurled my 6'4" 230 lb frame and start speaking in tongues (Scots brogue actually) asking him, "Do you know who I am?"

Of course he didn't have a clue so he got back in his Pajero and buggered off. So it does work.

(It's always a pajero these days...)

25 minutes ago, little mary sunshine said:

It's no wonder the youth of this country are so

rude, disrespectful, on drugs and pathetic....with

examples like this self righteous, ignorant, old

fool complete disregard for anyone other than himself

what a poor example for the young... Nice going Old Fool!!

That's not a very nice thing to say. Why are retirees so nasty?

28 minutes ago, Canceraid said:

Both are really garbage! One a thai chinese who think that they own thailand! And the other a Burmese.....sorry, I really cannot stand them....not only are they stupid but they are arrogant as well. Try going to a lot of places like Big C Food Courts, etc and also Pratunam etc.

He is Thai, no need to put in 'Thai-Chinese'. Anglos are world-class in labelling races.

Back in the day, in the villages, men would Police themselves and Police were seldom needed.

Many men got there nose smashed with a fist when they were rude, disrespectful and deserved it.

Most learned proper behavior from pain the hard way in no time.

Today discipline/proper behavior is not taught in the home, school and not even in a grocery store. 

People with the dirtiest jobs often make the least amount of money.  The least one can do is respect them.  I live on a soi full of Burmese and I can tell you they don't have much to go home to.  Maybe this guy needs a dose of his own bullying.

1 hour ago, godblessemall said:

Only because of the military dictatorship and their evil lack of support for education. In Burma they use only 1% of the GNP for both education and health.

Burma used to be very highly educated before the takeover by them. Probably more than Thais because of the British Empire.

Are you implying that British = highly educated?

5 hours ago, dexjnr555 said:

Well, Burma did burn and loot the ancient capital in the 1700s, I can see why some Thais would still be pissed about that, even though it was centuries ago.

According to your logic, the Irish should still hate the Danes and the Norwegians for what the Vikings did 2,000 years ago? Do you ever forgive and forget and move on? No wonder the world is in such poo!

22 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Before he could pull the "Do you know who I am?" card, my seat belt was off, door open and I uncurled my 6'4" 230 lb frame and start speaking in tongues (Scots brogue actually) asking him, "Do you know who I am?"

What did you actually say?  'Hey Jimmy, stitch this'?   :smile:

Edited by Mister Fixit

Just now, hobobo said:

According to your logic, the Irish should still hate the Danes and the Norwegians for what the Vikings did 2,000 years ago? Do you ever forgive and forget and move on? No wonder the world is in such poo!

There's a bit of a difference between 250 odd years and 2,000 years, no?

2 minutes ago, hobobo said:

Only 1,000 years ago.  Don't exaggerate!   :smile:

1 hour ago, thhMan said:

Ive always said that the problem with Thailand is the simple fact that it has Thai Males... If you see how some of them are raised as children, you will understand why they are such self entitled w**kers

i agree ,, you can see it in the behavior of the children . the girls are well behaved and MUCH more well mannered than the boys...the thai boys are brats...i lived in Cambodia for a year..all the children were quiet and well mannered both the boys and girls.different here.

Slimy POS..I've been here for nearly two years and find the Burmese and quite nice . i can always tell when I'm being solicited walking by tailor shops who is from Nepal. India and Burma. the tailors from Burma are much more polite and friendly, down to earth..As are the Burmese women...the''man'' in the vid . is a coward needs to be slapped across his ugly face.

5 hours ago, dexjnr555 said:

Yeah but they won't be doing again matey, not with those new subs lurking!