Military hospital blast suspect admits several other bomb attacks, says source

webfact

1 hour ago, Smarter Than You said:

How is one solitary 62 year old man "the Reds"?

Tarring with the same brush.

The fact that you feel the need to do this shows the weakness of your position.

All Reds should not be judged by the actions of this one man no more than all Yellows should be judged by the actions of the popcorn gunman or that nut sack Suthep.

So why do you continue with this foolishness?

Rational irrationality

The idea is that if the cost of holding irrational beliefs is low enough, there may be more irrationality demanded.
Indeed, if holding an irrational view makes someone feel better about himself or keep membership in some in-group—but holding the view doesn’t directly harm the holder—she may very well stick with that view. 

BTW - How much faith have you personally in the Thai legal system? Do you think it is all above board and justice is delivered blindly? Do you think the cops have ever cut corners or fabricated evidence? Why is the Red Bull kid not in jail? Why are the two Burmese facing the death penalty for the Koh Tao murders they obviously didn't commit? Do you think there are any innocent people in Thai jails - framed by the cops or bigwigs they've had the misfortune to cross paths with?

He is a red supporter.. just like you.. and you seem awfully fanatic.. who knows what your idea's are.  Many here are talking about violent uprisings like its some fun game. Mainly those on the red side of the line. Talking about a French revolution kind of thing.

I am just showing a pattern of how violent the reds really are, the fact you can only come up with the pop corn man (someone who I have condemned in multiple topics) but who only responded on the attacks of the reds on the yellows. The guy is in jail, same can't be said about the red that bombed and killed.. the reds that attacked Trad and so on. Face it there is far more violence from the red side as ever from the Yellows. But you guys like to include the army to the yellow side. I know why you post like this.. I would too if i was associated with the more voilent group of the two. I would make as it were just individuals.. not something that happens a lot (and remember the cheering for Trad attack.. on video.. ) can't deny that many reds do support violence.. because it was captured on video. Now do you have similar proof for the yellows ? No.... then shut up and accept your supporting the more violent side. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, AGareth2 said:

read the RTP manual

people will say anything under torture

wonder how he set off the 4th bomb?

Ok now please show me where torture is mentioned int he RTP manual.. if not your full of B.S. 

4 minutes ago, robblok said:

He is a red supporter.. just like you.. and you seem awfully fanatic.. who knows what your idea's are.  Many here are talking about violent uprisings like its some fun game. Mainly those on the red side of the line. Talking about a French revolution kind of thing.

I am just showing a pattern of how violent the reds really are, the fact you can only come up with the pop corn man (someone who I have condemned in multiple topics) but who only responded on the attacks of the reds on the yellows. The guy is in jail, same can't be said about the red that bombed and killed.. the reds that attacked Trad and so on. Face it there is far more violence from the red side as ever from the Yellows. But you guys like to include the army to the yellow side. I know why you post like this.. I would too if i was associated with the more voilent group of the two. I would make as it were just individuals.. not something that happens a lot (and remember the cheering for Trad attack.. on video.. ) can't deny that many reds do support violence.. because it was captured on video. Now do you have similar proof for the yellows ? No.... then shut up and accept your supporting the more violent side. 

POPCORN -  A gunman in Thailand who wounded four people, one fatally, when he opened fire in front of scores of witnesses during a political confrontation in 2014 has been sentenced to 37 years in prison.

Vivat Yodprasit attained iconic status as the “Popcorn Gunman” because he concealed his assault rifle inside a large bag with the logo of a popcorn company as he fired.

He became a folk hero for the side he was supporting — a mob that sought to block an election called by the government of then-Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra.

T-shirts emblazoned with the popcorn logo became popular.

The Criminal Court found him guilty Thursday of murder, attempted murder and several weapons charges. The murder victim was a soft drink vendor who died seven months after being shot.

MORE VIOLENCE FROM REDS THAN YELLOWS - This is clearly factually incorrect. It is akin to arguing that 1 is a greater number than 100 - idiocy.

INCLUDE ARMY WITH YELLOWS - If you believe that the military and the Yellows are not one and the same then you clearly have absolutely zero idea of what is going on here.

Popcorn logo T-shirts - a mob that sought to block an election - elderly murder victim ... more or less sums it all up don't you think?

5 minutes ago, AGareth2 said:

good one

lol

You are saying it was in the RTP manual .. I did not claim such a thing. Would be real strange if it was in there.

Do I believe that people get tortured... YES.. Do I believe everyone always get tortured NO.

In this case.. I have no idea no proof or claims that it happened. Seems the evidence is strong enough. He will probably get a good lawyer as its a high profile case and if he was tortured I am sure it gets thrown out. 

25 minutes ago, Smarter Than You said:

POPCORN -  A gunman in Thailand who wounded four people, one fatally, when he opened fire in front of scores of witnesses during a political confrontation in 2014 has been sentenced to 37 years in prison.

Vivat Yodprasit attained iconic status as the “Popcorn Gunman” because he concealed his assault rifle inside a large bag with the logo of a popcorn company as he fired.

He became a folk hero for the side he was supporting — a mob that sought to block an election called by the government of then-Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra.

T-shirts emblazoned with the popcorn logo became popular.

The Criminal Court found him guilty Thursday of murder, attempted murder and several weapons charges. The murder victim was a soft drink vendor who died seven months after being shot.

MORE VIOLENCE FROM REDS THAN YELLOWS - This is clearly factually incorrect. It is akin to arguing that 1 is a greater number than 100 - idiocy.

INCLUDE ARMY WITH YELLOWS - If you believe that the military and the Yellows are not one and the same then you clearly have absolutely zero idea of what is going on here.

Popcorn logo T-shirts - a mob that sought to block an election - elderly murder victim ... more or less sums it all up don't you think?

I think its beaten hands down by cheering for an attack that in the end killed 2 kids (those shirts were made before the guy died) same as the cheering was done before was known they killed 2 kids. The violence from the red exceeds that of the yellows many times over. I have yet to see yellows bomb hospitals, or kill kids. 

13 minutes ago, Bob12345 said:

Its interesting how you can easily condemn crimes committed "from your side", washing your hands clean from it, while everybody who does not support the military government automatically supports the bombing of a hospital and blowing up children in Trad.

Did anybody here actually post they supported bombing the hospital, or said they were fine with blowing up children?

If not, your whole argument falls apart a bit.

Or you want everybody to explicitly say they are against murder, bombings, etc before it counts? Just like you did, so we all have clean hands from that moment onwards and can support killing democracy, suppressing freedom of speech, and turning the country into a military state.

Not really if you condemn this guy and other crimes by the red then I know where you stand. I did not see anyone (maybe a few of the armed revolution guys) defend this. But I did see everyone blaming the junta for bombing their own and calling it false flag. I have yet to see many people condemn the crimes of the red and accept they did it and say... its wrong what they did.  

So yea I like to clearly say that what the reds did in Trat was wrong and what this guy did was wrong too.. accepting it was done by one on your side and wrong, just like I did with the popcorn man, that shows maturity.. not dancing around calling things false flag.

What democracy was killed ? You mean voting only and then forgetting about all the other principles.. sorry I will not be calling that a democracy. That would be an insult to real democracies. As for suppressing the freedom of speech I am with you there.. should not happen, though you can't say everything. 

You are saying it was in the RTP manual .. I did not claim such a thing. Would be real strange if it was in there.

Do I believe that people get tortured... YES.. Do I believe everyone always get tortured NO.

In this case.. I have no idea no proof or claims that it happened. Seems the evidence is strong enough. He will probably get a good lawyer as its a high profile case and if he was tortured I am sure it gets thrown out. 

Do you think so ( get a good lawyer)? I rather expect he will get a quick trial in a closed military court ( no appeal) and if he does get a defence lawyer will probably meet him as he enters court!

13 minutes ago, robblok said:

Not really if you condemn this guy and other crimes by the red then I know where you stand. I did not see anyone (maybe a few of the armed revolution guys) defend this. But I did see everyone blaming the junta for bombing their own and calling it false flag. I have yet to see many people condemn the crimes of the red and accept they did it and say... its wrong what they did.  

So yea I like to clearly say that what the reds did in Trat was wrong and what this guy did was wrong too.. accepting it was done by one on your side and wrong, just like I did with the popcorn man, that shows maturity.. not dancing around calling things false flag.

What democracy was killed ? You mean voting only and then forgetting about all the other principles.. sorry I will not be calling that a democracy. That would be an insult to real democracies. As for suppressing the freedom of speech I am with you there.. should not happen, though you can't say everything. 

Well, hold on for a shocker in that case:
I do not support the killing of kids in Trat nor bombing a hospital.

Actually I prefer no violence at all, except for in the boxing ring with willing parties.

And I will not accept it was done by one on my side, as I am not a red-shirt supporter. 

Newsflash: i think there are only very few red-shirt supporters here on this forum.

While the most can see why Taksin was popular with the poor, we can all also clearly see how his policies were damaging the country.

I even believe we would rather see the yellows in power, something that will happen as soon as they start to think about more groups than the rich and the middle class.

As said before, the majority supports democracy and sees the military doing coups every couple of years as a way to keep the country away from a fully functioning democracy. You on the other hand say you support democracy and end up cheering every step further away from a functioning democracy. A democracy is not made in a laboratory, it always starts out shitty but as long as there is freedom of speech, a decently educated mass, and time it will only evolve.

Nobody says democracy was perfect before the coup, but at least it was closer to a "working democracy" than it is now.

I rather see the country go through a rough period with protests for a few years or a decade and ending up with something resembling a democracy than the perpetual circle of military coups and starting over again with a new constitution and again more limitations on what an elected government can and cannot do. That method has been tried for 85 years in Thailand and didn't work, maybe time for another approach?

18 minutes ago, robblok said:

Of course Thailand was a Democracy before the coup.

And of course Thailand is not a Democracy right now.

Stop pretending you're for democracy when you are clearly not.

If you were truly for democracy then you would prefer the imperfect democracy Thailand had prior to the coup to the non-democracy Thailand is now.

An imperfect democracy can grow towards perfection.

Non-democracy can only ever be non democracy.

Read the article at the link below, you'll learn about how every constitution since the 2006 coup has been a move to dilute democracy, you'll learn how the ballots for the 2011 election deliberately printed the PTP logo to be "hardly recognisable", you'll learn how there were an excessive number of excess ballots printed (about 4 million extra), you'll learn how the ballots were printed with unclear instructions on how to mark them.

Wowee huh, who'd have thought the most undemocratic things about the last Thai election all came from the Electoral Commission controlled by Abhisit and his military and elite backers.

https://anfrel.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/ThaiEOMReport_Edit_4-final_edit.pdf

16 minutes ago, Bob12345 said:

Well, hold on for a shocker in that case:
I do not support the killing of kids in Trat nor bombing a hospital.

Actually I prefer no violence at all, except for in the boxing ring with willing parties.

And I will not accept it was done by one on my side, as I am not a red-shirt supporter. 

Newsflash: i think there are only very few red-shirt supporters here on this forum.

While the most can see why Taksin was popular with the poor, we can all also clearly see how his policies were damaging the country.

I even believe we would rather see the yellows in power, something that will happen as soon as they start to think about more groups than the rich and the middle class.

As said before, the majority supports democracy and sees the military doing coups every couple of years as a way to keep the country away from a fully functioning democracy. You on the other hand say you support democracy and end up cheering every step further away from a functioning democracy. A democracy is not made in a laboratory, it always starts out shitty but as long as there is freedom of speech, a decently educated mass, and time it will only evolve.

Nobody says democracy was perfect before the coup, but at least it was closer to a "working democracy" than it is now.

I rather see the country go through a rough period with protests for a few years or a decade and ending up with something resembling a democracy than the perpetual circle of military coups and starting over again with a new constitution and again more limitations on what an elected government can and cannot do. That method has been tried for 85 years in Thailand and didn't work, maybe time for another approach?

I rather have the military leave, but I certainly don't see Thailand as a working democracy. The moment people vote without being there, opposition is send back and secret votes are being held, off book 500 billion program of rice with no proof and no administration and not going to any of the meetings about it, pushing through a bill that was changed without anyone knowing. If you don't uphold any the other democratic principles then just getting voted in does not a democracy make.

I rather see no street protests, no bombs and such. Been there done that. I do agree though that i rather see the junta go and don't see them as an alternative to what it was before. I do see them as a solution once in a while to clean up PTP corruption (but certainly not long term like now). The only way for corruption to go away here is change in power.  But nothing like what it is now.. they have been here too long did too many stupid things (just see my comment in the other topic about the NLA and voting and not being there). I am fed up with them, can't wait for them to be gone. Just dislike the PTP and reds, and see the junta to get to their corruption. I do hope someone will go after the junta their corruption too. 

Courts don't seem to work good if people are in power, only once they are gone the dirt is dug up. Now the PTP their influence is broken down so there will be harder for them to take advantage (corruption) of they power they have (if elected). But I certainly don't want the junta to be in power much longer. So I am certainly not against voting even if it brings the PTP back. Rather have a vote now then in next year. 

33 minutes ago, Smarter Than You said:

Of course Thailand was a Democracy before the coup.

And of course Thailand is not a Democracy right now.

Stop pretending you're for democracy when you are clearly not.

If you were truly for democracy then you would prefer the imperfect democracy Thailand had prior to the coup to the non-democracy Thailand is now.

An imperfect democracy can grow towards perfection.

Non-democracy can only ever be non democracy.

Read the article at the link below, you'll learn about how every constitution since the 2006 coup has been a move to dilute democracy, you'll learn how the ballots for the 2011 election deliberately printed the PTP logo to be "hardly recognisable", you'll learn how there were an excessive number of excess ballots printed (about 4 million extra), you'll learn how the ballots were printed with unclear instructions on how to mark them.

Wowee huh, who'd have thought the most undemocratic things about the last Thai election all came from the Electoral Commission controlled by Abhisit and his military and elite backers.

https://anfrel.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/ThaiEOMReport_Edit_4-final_edit.pdf

http://www.globalresearch.ca/thailand-us-funded-election-monitors-exposed/5538939

maybe you should read a bit more about who they are and what their goals are. 

In an earlier thread on this topic I posted " Congratulations on being the first in what I expect to be a long string of denials, obfuscations, diversions, insults, claims of political persecution, justifications of terrorism and outright lies."

The usual suspects have performed splendidly, as expected.

33 minutes ago, Bob12345 said:

As soon as I saw who wrote the article you are linking to I clicked the page away.

Maybe, dont know the guy but if you dig deeper you will see others also saying that they Anfrel is linked to the CIA. How it is funded by the USA and how it is far from independent. So I have little trust in that report. Something propitiating as independent but funded by the USA with links to the CIA

2 minutes ago, robblok said:

Maybe, dont know the guy but if you dig deeper you will see others also saying that they Anfrel is linked to the CIA. How it is funded by the USA and how it is far from independent. So I have little trust in that report. Something propitiating as independent but funded by the USA with links to the CIA

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Cartalucci

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Got anything from Yon?

38 minutes ago, robblok said:

If you dig deeper enough you will find out that this has been rumoured by Najib Razak's party (you know, the PM of Malaysia who pocketed $ 1b) in order to discredit the anti-corruption activist Maria Chin Abdullah.

3 minutes ago, candide said:

If you dig deeper enough you will find out that this has been rumoured by Najib Razak's party (you know, the PM of Malaysia who pocketed $ 1b) in order to discredit the anti-corruption activist Maria Chin Abdullah.

Yes you are right.. i saw that name.. did not know it was that guy. If so I retract what I said. I never trust organisations before I know who are really behind them. Its not like there is not enough money floating around to influence organisations. 

Anyway still way off topic of a bomber with red links, if the proof is solid (the bombs) then people should accept it was not the junta and i was right that it was not them. (I kept my options open who was it but was sure it was not false flag as it would have been too much egg on the face of the junta given the room name)

Edited by robblok

6 minutes ago, robblok said:

Not from him.. others.. just google and look deeper.. find out yourself. 

You are so desperate to remain in your bubble aren't you.

ANFREL's report destroys your Junta fantasies so they must be a CIA spook factory.

Others? 

Yeah the likes of Malaysia's highly corrupt ruling UNMO party and the even more corrupt Ferdinand Marcos of the Phillipines.

For one who is constantly harping on about the evils of corruption, it really is some lovely company your keeping there old chum.

8 minutes ago, Smarter Than You said:

You are so desperate to remain in your bubble aren't you.

ANFREL's report destroys your Junta fantasies so they must be a CIA spook factory.

Others? 

Yeah the likes of Malaysia's highly corrupt ruling UNMO party and the even more corrupt Ferdinand Marcos of the Phillipines.

For one who is constantly harping on about the evils of corruption, it really is some lovely company your keeping there old chum.

See post 54.. already retracted.. but lets get back at this bomber with red sympathies. The guy that bombed a hospital with innocent people, the same bombing event most red supporters on this forum said was a false flag operation.. and not one has come back accepting they were wrong. Quite different from me who does accept when he makes a mistake. What was your opinion on that bombing at first.. or do I have to look it up ?

38 minutes ago, robblok said:

Yes you are right.. i saw that name.. did not know it was that guy. If so I retract what I said. I never trust organisations before I know who are really behind them. Its not like there is not enough money floating around to influence organisations. 

Anyway still way off topic of a bomber with red links, if the proof is solid (the bombs) then people should accept it was not the junta and i was right that it was not them. (I kept my options open who was it but was sure it was not false flag as it would have been too much egg on the face of the junta given the room name)

Who knows? There have been several too obvious lies and set ups in the past and it is understandable that people may not trust official annoucements. In this case, it may be that this time, despite appearances (i.e. Thaksin clock), it is not a set up. 

13 minutes ago, candide said:

Who knows? There have been several too obvious lies and set ups in the past and it is understandable that people may not trust official annoucements. In this case, it may be that this time, despite appearances (i.e. Thaksin clock), it is not a set up. 

The guy certainly has the skills to do it electrical engineer.. Seems they have evidence of him visiting the hospital.