Has invadeit.co.th gone tits up?

Thai Ron

Been trying to reach their website since Thursday but to no avail.

Guessing that as they're an online-based business, a website's that's down for three days straight is pretty serious.

That's no good. Thomas gave great service.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

The domain is still valid, Good thru 2018-02-11 13:43:58

Google cache grabbed a snapshot of tth html code of their front page as it appeared on 16 Jun 2017 08:10:53 GMT.

Maybe someone who's done business with them before can call their number and ask.

invadeIT Co., Ltd.

58/160 Hua Hin Soi 6,

Petchkasem Rd

Hua Hin, Prachuabkhirikhan 77110

Tel. 032 520 177

TAX ID 0775552000271

The domain is still valid, Good thru 2018-02-11 13:43:58
Google cache grabbed a snapshot of tth html code of their front page as it appeared on 16 Jun 2017 08:10:53 GMT.

Maybe someone who's done business with them before can call their number and ask.

invadeIT Co., Ltd.
58/160 Hua Hin Soi 6,
Petchkasem Rd
Hua Hin, Prachuabkhirikhan 77110
Tel. 032 520 177
TAX ID 0775552000271

I'll send Thomas an email.

From Thomas,

Kaput indeed, server went extremely slow middle of the week and then just completely died last night. 

I have a new server built and prepared already, but I'm waiting for a time slot to enter the CAT data center to install it. 

Really not good for business this :(

From Thomas,

Kaput indeed, server went extremely slow middle of the week and then just completely died last night. 

I have a new server built and prepared already, but I'm waiting for a time slot to enter the CAT data center to install it. 

Really not good for business this [emoji20]

Good you're still there Thomas. Outstanding company and service.[emoji3]

Yea, it probably would have been better to edit the DNS record and redirect to a page that explained what's going on and an estimate when things would be back up.

How would you redirect it if you only have one server? What page could you redirect it to? Just a question, not a fault picking.

They could open a page on a free web service, google 'sites', or even an in-house box running apache2 (running a DDNS updater if really really needed), then update their Domain Record to point to the temporary server. 

• 4 months later...

invadeIT is definitely a very slow website sometimes.  Before they had their major server failure it was always speedy for me, but now it kinda ranges from displaying webpages in a not too slow of a manner to just down right slow...a person would doze off before the page pulls up.   

3 minutes ago, Pib said:

invadeIT is definitely a very slow website sometimes.  Before they had their major server failure it was always speedy for me, but now it kinda ranges from displaying webpages in a not too slow of a manner to just down right slow...a person would doze off before the page pulls up.   

Yeah I was a loyal invade customer but off late have shopped elsewhere due to the slooooow page loading.

16 minutes ago, SooKee said:

Strange. Works fine for me?  Just tried it again, almost instant first time load and almost instant navigating with the site. WAY faster than TV for sure!

invadeit goes through mood swings ever since they had their server breakdown talked about earlier in this thread....it goes from fast (like in use to be in olden times)...to really slow. 

A few hours ago, it was really slow (I was using it); right now, fairly fast (checked again and it's fairly fast right now). 

But standby, its mood will change based on how it's been acting for around the last month.   Kinda like the TV mood speed mood swings over the last month or so.

It must be difficult for them these days with so much online competition.

I used them in the past, even visited their shop in HuaHin to buy something a few years ago and they were great service, but now I will think twice. Usually I can get an item several hundred baht cheaper and delivered faster by other means. My last purchase from them (a Seagate HDD) was disappointing as it only lasted a few weeks. When I returned it to Seagate they sent me a new one free of charge promptly but the new one was a newer model latest model, so whilst the replacement service was great and my replacement still works fine I am left wondering why I was sent an old model in the first place. Ymmv.

On 22/10/2017 at 7:12 PM, NE1 said:

Excellent company , but the pages are taking forever to load.

On 22/10/2017 at 9:03 PM, lopburi3 said:

Indeed - makes TV seem like a speed demon.  Suspect holiday weekend blues.

23 hours ago, Pib said:

23 hours ago, Techno Viking said:

Yeah I was a loyal invade customer but off late have shopped elsewhere due to the slooooow page loading.

I logged into the site just now in a couple of seconds and I was on line this morning with no problems at all.

MUCH faster than the TVF website.

Archived