RIP Billy Mayo

watcharacters

Sadly Billy passed away a few days ago just short of his 71st birthday.    A finer gentleman would be hard to find even in his home country of England.

Billy never found himself short of a dozen or so new jokes  with which to entertain his companions.   He'd occasionally even include a surprising trick with his story and joke telling.

Billy spent many years in thailand mostly in Khon Kaen where he died.

He was multi talented in his career path but mostly worked in the production of television shows as a manager.

He will be missed by many...

Yes,  just short of 71 is young to die at this point in our time.

It would not be an exaggeration to say that Billy knew scores and scores of people in Khon Kaen. I personally never heard a single person say a negative word about the lad.

In the excitement  of story telling,  Billy  may have  added a few details only known to himself but  by and large he was a very truthful and I believe honest  man. 

He was a member of the Masonic  Blue Lodge  which some may not like but I think is perfectly fine.

I welcome those in Khon Kaen  who knew him to add their thoughts Billy  before his memory passes completely.

I'll put my thoughts first by saying  I'm  reminded of the  movie  "True  Grit" where  the character Col. Stonehill tells Mattie Ross her father wa a fair but close trader.

Bill talked about his assets being in 50 pound notes in a bank  safety deposit box as  he did not trust bank accounts or other investment avenues.

I'll leave it to any of his  many friends to add to the memory of Billy.

Archived