Better than BanYan Tree

STEALTH K3

Have reserved a suite in the BanYan Tree in Bangkok for my birthday for 4 nights are there better hotels out there was looking at the new Marriott Edition Mahanakon  but that is not open till after the 2nd Quarter the soonest they told me.  The Ban Yan Tree has a free cancellation so I can change it if better comes up 

Thanks 

Edited by STEALTH K3
Selling

Depends what you're after. We stayed in the Tower Club at the Lebua last time we were in Bangkok. We found it to be pure class, from the in-room check-in, to the club lounge, to the personalised service during our stay. And the Skybar is a must (preferred entry for Tower Club guests). Good location too, with plenty of nearby (mostly Thai) restaurants and shops, and Silom a medium walk/short taxi ride away.

It also depends a lot on what you want to do whist you are here.

If the internal suite is "everything" the Peninsula suites are world class & 70% cheaper than any equivalent in London.

But it is away from Bangkok as such

5 hours ago, gazza4 said:

I would thoroughly recommend Honey Hotel, soi 19 Suki.

Close to cowboy and Nana and good food

:biggrin:

Used to have a decent travel agent on the left hand side as well, but don't know if it's still there.

I stayed at lebua always before and while the service was great I found the hotel lacking.

I just stayed at So Sofitel and its the best hotel I have ever stayed in. The food, the staff , the service and the hotel design itself are all amazing. The staff are something else . Whoever hires the staff does an amazing job.

16 hours ago, Khun Han said:

:biggrin:

Used to have a decent travel agent on the left hand side as well, but don't know if it's still there.

Yes, still there, I believe. Haven't stayed there for a while.