Renewal of driving licence.

essexman

My two driving licences run out next month. Could any member give me the latest requirements. Also, my last licences were issued in Chonburi Town. I have since moved to Jomtien. Will there be a problem going to the Pattaya licence centre this time? Any help on this subject will be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Try the pinned threads on licences at the top of the Pattaya forum - https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/forum/29-pattaya-forum/

You do not say if you hold full 5 year or Temporary (1 or 2 years) and what visa type you are on so requirements will be different based on those variables.

2 hours ago, essexman said:

I have since moved to Jomtien. Will there be a problem going to the Pattaya licence centre this time?

No. Unless you have a work permit you will need a residence certificate from Immigration in Soi 5.

Similar question.

I got temporary thai driving licence based on fact, that I have European driving licence.

But my European driving licence is going to expire. When reneving my thai driving licence will I need again my european driving licence (which will be at that point expired). Or will I be given new licence based on my temporary thai licence?