Mother who sold own daughter into "soapy massage" sex trade in Bangkok fronts Korat politician sex scandal, say police

webfact

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, NextStationBangkok said:

Why not brand her animal ? She had a chance to be a human being when a daughter was born. But seems not happened. :sad:

She told the girls to water fall, and make them fall from their life. What a tragic "Poo" she is ? :shock1:

Fall from there life? 

That's a bit harsh they got to meet Politicians and it was during the dry season the water falls don't look that good then. 

7 hours ago, webfact said:

daughter of a woman called "Poo"

Poo seems the right name for an excrement of human being like this.

As for the police... don't worry, everything will be covered up in no time as it happened with the Mae Hon Song colleagues. You will probably even get a promotion to a higher rank. Amazing Thailand!

5 hours ago, colinneil said:

Sick barstewards, any man who touches underage girls should be castrated.

I agree.

Think of all those Catholic priests walking about nut-less.

Great thought!

What is it with politicians and government officials that makes them want to use/abuse children?

Pray, tell me, what you think is underage?

16, 18, 21, 23?

If you choose 18, then 17 years and 364 days is underage, one day later, no problem.

I am not defending this, mind you!

But things are not black and white only.

It is a grey scale.

What is it with politicians and government officials that makes them want to use/abuse children?

I would put them in a jail with 100 horny 2-meter-tall, huge and aggressive gays to be raped in their back 100 times a day for the rest of their miserable, useless life!

6 hours ago, colinneil said:

Unfortunately its not limited to Thailand, appears every government in the world is corrupted, the UK has certainly had its share of pedophiles as has just about every other nation, think pizza gate in the USA, probably why they get the job in the first place as it is known they had serious issues, these are the self same people that "govern" our lives! _ something has gone wrong with out society. Sad indeed!

Just now, CGW said:

Unfortunately its not limited to Thailand, appears every government in the world is corrupted, the UK has certainly had its share of pedophiles as has just about every other nation, think pizza gate in the USA, probably why they get the job in the first place as it is known they had serious issues, these are the self same people that "govern" our lives! _ something has gone wrong with out society. Sad indeed!

Agree with you 100%, many high ranking politicians in the UK were, and possibly still are some paedos.

8 hours ago, darksidedog said:

It looks as though Mae Hong Song was just the tip of the iceberg then.

NGO's might want to focus their attention on Politicians and Government officials, who seem to be involved in every underage sex scandal.

If it's like Mae Hong Song the politicians will claim they were impersonated by others and avoid any charges. 

6 hours ago, colinneil said:

Colin, do you remember the scandal about the children at a orphanage on the Island of Jersy that were being used and abused a few years ago? I know this isn't trafficking but it still involves children. Then there was the thing about incest on Pit cairn island (i think it was Pitcairn)

Then there was the ting about the house in London where stars like Cliff Richard were visiting( He was exonerated, but you know what they say about smoke and fire) It would seem that Thailand isn't the only country that is deep in this. However the Thai cases are involving mothers selling their own children.

Where there are people in high places, and beyond reproach, this will never end

49 minutes ago, hansnl said:

16, 18, 21, 23?

If you choose 18, then 17 years and 364 days is underage, one day later, no problem.

It is a grey scale.

I've heard several versions of legal age of consent in Thailand so it's not very clear.  If politicians and others are actively looking for underage children for sex or engaging in sex knowing that it's either without consent or that the person is not able legally to give consent then there's little room for doubt that it's rape. 

28 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Colin, do you remember the scandal about the children at a orphanage on the Island of Jersy that were being used and abused a few years ago? I know this isn't trafficking but it still involves children. Then there was the thing about incest on Pit cairn island (i think it was Pitcairn)

Then there was the ting about the house in London where stars like Cliff Richard were visiting( He was exonerated, but you know what they say about smoke and fire) It would seem that Thailand isn't the only country that is deep in this. However the Thai cases are involving mothers selling their own children.

Where there are people in high places, and beyond reproach, this will never end

Yes i remember many cases, many politicians, stars, clergy.

It is a sad fact paedos are all over the world.

This has been going on in Isan for many years. I read some time back that women from BKK tour villages in Burilam and offer familys (mothers) large amounts to take their daughter as young as 12 to work in peoples homes as cleaners and look after children and the girls would send them money each week.

to do that to their children for money, sickening. Hope the police really go into this and get to top brass/polaticians and put them down and make them pay compensation to the girls.

3 hours ago, gamini said:

And there were thousands of underage girls in Pattaya 25 years ago, many under 16  and many forced into prostitution being "raped" by farangs.There were also farang bar owners involved in this too, there is some of this even going on now. So why blame just the Thais.

Well the pimps are pretty much all Thai as are the majority of clients.Oh and Farang authorities come down hard on those involved, regardless of how connected the accused might be.

9 hours ago, ezzra said:

'Poo' is right in name and in nature, only mothers with poo for brains

can sell their own flesh and blood to whored around and than go

blaming others....

not to discount her heinous actions,

but Poo as a nickname in Thai

is always more like Bpoo, and means "crab"

Better thailand legalise the sex trade n soapy massage, have regular checks and all workers registered to ensure no underage.

Use the tax n revenue from these entertainment businesses to provide education n skill training for under privilege young girls so they don't turn to this. 

Dont use religion or virtuous values as an excuse to get bribes and tax evasion money in their own pockets

Where's Wally (red bull Heir). Maybe too old for these Thai politicians to arrest or get Interople involved to have some pleasure? Counting down the days, weeks and months since the orfer to arrest him.

The Thai prosecutor is looking for another mansion to buy!

2 hours ago, carlyai said:

And you all criticize article 44 and want democracy returned to Thailand?

yes!!! i criticize Section 44 and every draconian overreach of the junta...

things are still happening just as depraved and corrupt, and the senior boys in brown never get caught

because they have incriminating evidence on the boys in green, who have absolute power so they never get caught

trust me, with the way things are rapidly going downhill now thanks to the BIG elephant in the room,

these sordid times are going to feel like democracy and freedom, and sadly, all too soon

the BIG elephant in the room is NO friend of freedom or democracy

"if you want to know who truly oppresses you,

look no further than those whom you may not criticize"

10 hours ago, darksidedog said:

It looks as though Mae Hong Song was just the tip of the iceberg then.

NGO's might want to focus their attention on Politicians and Government officials, who seem to be involved in every underage sex scandal.

Yes,  the sheer volume of allegations is pointing to a truly MASSIVE PROBLEM. 

I think it is time the junta got feral on these @rseholes

22 minutes ago, rosst said:

Yes,  the sheer volume of allegations is pointing to a truly MASSIVE PROBLEM. 

I think it is time the junta got feral on these @rseholes

The Junta are probably the <deleted> as well.

5 hours ago, hansnl said:

16, 18, 21, 23?

It is a grey scale.

When girls of any age are sold into prostitution by family, there is something basically wrong with that part of the society that does this.  No exceptions.  Girls, even above 18 who engage in prostitution for no other reason than their poverty and pressure by family to support family is not a healthy reflection on the society as a whole.  It is one thing to prostitute oneself as an adult but another to do it based on pressure from family.  It's sick. It is wrong anywhere not just Thailand. However, I know enough about Thailand to know that attitudes differ from the West in regards to this but Thailand takes it to a whole new level.  Far too many Thais seem to be a money grubbing people. It is part of the culture that those with more should be fleeced if at all possible.  They do it among themselves. A foreigner is prime pickings.  Sorry but that is the way it is.  While I hesitate to group all Thais into a category it sure seems very prevalent in my experience.  I even have Thai friends who readily admit to it.