Hotels in N. Pattaya requiring prepayment

Xangsamhua

Hi, I'm a bit out of touch with hotel bookings in LOS. I want to book a hotel in North Pattaya for Christmas Eve and Christmas Night to join my son and his family. His hotel and others in the area offering discounted rates are asking for prepayment, meaning that the total amount is to be paid prior to the stay, with no money back.

I assume that this means any change of plans and I can't cancel, even some considerable time before the stay. Is that right?

I would expect to be able to drive down to Pattaya and check in as planned, but who knows what the future holds?

I'd like to be able to make a booking that is refundable if my plans change. Any advice would be most welcome.

Not at the last minute. That would have to be an emergency. But possible cancellation or rebooking for different dates some time before the original booking. Most hotels in my experience will charge a penalty, the % depending on how close to the booking time you cancel. I'm OK with that, though a cancellation well ahead of time should only incur a small penalty, if any.

Hi, I'm a bit out of touch with hotel bookings in LOS. I want to book a hotel in North Pattaya for Christmas Eve and Christmas Night to join my son and his family. His hotel and others in the area offering discounted rates are asking for prepayment, meaning that the total amount is to be paid prior to the stay, with no money back.

I assume that this means any change of plans and I can't cancel, even some considerable time before the stay. Is that right?

I would expect to be able to drive down to Pattaya and check in as planned, but who knows what the future holds?

I'd like to be able to make a booking that is refundable if my plans change. Any advice would be most welcome.

Use https://www.booking.com/

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk