Thais in rant-a-thon: Who needs a farang husband anyway? Besides all they like is the black ones

webfact

23 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

Not in the West it doesn't. Well I have NEVER seen a 65/70 year old marrying a 20/30+ younger than him - have you?  Here it's the norm and she get's the Money and he get's the Honey. Nice exchange and I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it.

Yes seen it many times in the west, Starting with J. F. Kennedy's wife.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Grubster said:

Yes seen it many times in the west, Starting with J. F. Kennedy's wife.

Oh you don't think Kennedy had a certain 'power and allure'?  really bad example as they was only 12 years difference  not 25/30

it's RARE don't try to justify your 20 year difference by saying it's common in the West that is BS  

3 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

Oh you don't think Kennedy had a certain 'power and allure'?  really bad example as they was only 12 years difference  not 25/30

it's RARE don't try to justify your 20 year difference by saying it's common in the West that is BS  

Think you have the wrong relationship..., did Mrs Kennedy not become Jacki- O? I was thinking thats what was being inferred in  Grubster's post

How about Nicole Smith, theres a nice age gap for you in good old U Sof A

12 hours ago, garrya said:

Seriously. Who needs this "woman"? This article shows how clueless these westerner farangs are.

Clueless about what?  Probably most enjoyed her time for a few hours and paid her to leave.

I do believe her numbers are possible especially if she was working the numerous dating sites and hitting the clubs at night. 

6 hours ago, FunkyDunky58 said:

So, my simple maths tells me that if she saw these men over a period of, say, 10 years, that's between 9 and 10 per week! No wonder she couldn't hold on to any. Even over 20 years that's one per day with weekends off! Logic tells me that she must have been playing more than one at a time. Far from advertising her exploits, she should keep very quiet as she epitomises the slimy deceitful person that has tarnished the name of many very good Thai ladies. 

So, ladies, boycott her tasteless course and just be yourselves rather than put on an act. You are far more likely to find someone that is good for you. A faring does not have to be rich to love and care for you.

What you say sounds nice and works in theory, but I do not think reality.

My experience dictates that Thai women mostly are and would rather be with a Thai man then Farang.  Throw in the equal lack of money and I bet by far they would choose Thai.

I could be wrong.

The trend of younger girls marrying older men in the US is changing dramatically. I wish I could link the recent article I just read in a well known magazine about this subject. American girls, who aren't necessarily looking for monetary security, are simply getting fed up with young, immature and feminized males. Young women marrying older men is nothing new and has at times in history been the norm in many countries. As a lawyer I handle K-1 visas for many winter- spring couples coming to the US from Thailand and other countries as well, and based on my client base over a 26 year practice most have worked out just fine. It's the 20 something's that I see getting divorced after short marriages just as they do when marrying in their own country. There are many myths perpetuated about this subject for a variety of reasons but the data I've seen over many years and many couples just doesn't back it up. I also think that westerners truly do not take into account the cultural differences especially in Asian countries where older adults are held in higher esteem. Now are the girls actually happy? I don't know. But the marriages I have seen, and I've seen many hundreds, seem to last and couples I've revisited years later seem happy. Not all mind you but far more than the postings out here lead you to believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• 3 weeks later...

What's the problem? Farang seeks a bit of this and that in his middle to senior years. Adults consent and what' s the issue? Everyone happy. It only goes gormless when old farang thinks young lady serious. Just keep it basic then eeveryone happy. No marriage no deep commitment just transactional. Keep it simple no big ties with Thais. 

For the skin colour issue:  In the west we all are obsessed to get our skins tanned and for the lazy ones, Hollywood beauty saloons even offer instant tan sprays...in other parts of the world, it just is the opposite and they offer skin whitening creams....no big deal, just human nature and the law of offer and demand...

Old guy vs young lady: many  a fine young lady now prefer much older men. If some may entertain this quest for financial reasons, there are also a decent proportion of young women who really prefer much older men. More mature? more reliable? or maybe few roots of the Neo Freudian greek inspired Electra Complex as largely advocated by the Swiss psychiatrist Carl Jung? Whatever....as long as both are sincere together, are happy and enjoy, no big deal in large age differences, which are quite common in relationships and human nature

The hooker teacher: she is trying to make money in teaching other ladies how to hook....so? just avoid such females and your life will be fine. Many fine ladies out there who don't give a hoot for the roof or the buffalo!!!....Have fun and stay safe!

7 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

Old guy vs young lady: many  a fine young lady now prefer much older men. If some may entertain this quest for financial reasons,

And long may it last  :laugh:  old guys can't get young ladies without having to pay for it full stop.

1 minute ago, Kwasaki said:

....  old guys can't get young ladies without having to pay for it full stop.

wrong my friend...many fine ladies in the 30 to 40yr old span , enjoy being in relationship with guys 50+...and without payment:partytime2:

3 hours ago, observer90210 said:

wrong my friend...many fine ladies in the 30 to 40yr old span , enjoy being in relationship with guys 50+...and without payment:partytime2:

I think you're just confirmed my point. :biggrin:

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, realenglish1 said:

Actually I find her very attractive She wears too much makeup It looks like you can peel it away from her face like a mask 

Right, but you want to do that?  Imagine her w/o the makeup unfortunately, I think maybe a hag....

Who needs a farang husband?

Well, let me think.

Ahh, the women with two children where the husband disappeared?

The women working for the family in certain places?

The women working their b*tt of while husband has a long rest?

And so on, and so forth.....

Those women maybe?

Archived