FOOTBALL LAD'S ALLIANCE

alfieconn

3 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

More bigotted idiots , IMO exactly whats NOT needed ANYWHERE, let alone in a spòrts  forum.

Because you don't agree with them doesn't make them idiot's !

Edited by alfieconn

11 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Fat, aging, thicko, islamaphobes marching has nothing to do with footy.???

Aging !!!!!  so aren't you aging Bobby :biggrin:  thick !!!! how many do you know personally ?  just because they have different opinions to yourself means you have resort to name calling, perhaps a few bombs going off in your home town will change your opinion !

Edited by alfieconn

1 hour ago, alfieconn said:

Aging !!!!!  so aren't you aging Bobby :biggrin:  thick !!!! how many do you know personally ?  just because they have different opinions to yourself means you have resort to name calling, perhaps a few bombs going off in your home town will change your opinion !

shut up alfie. they're thick, racist EDL pricks and nothing to do with football. same nationalist morons who go on marches like these shout racist crap and then cheer to the rafters when a black or muslim player scores for their team. they're idiots.

3 hours ago, StevieH said:

shut up alfie. they're thick, racist EDL pricks and nothing to do with football. same nationalist morons who go on marches like these shout racist crap and then cheer to the rafters when a black or muslim player scores for their team. they're idiots.

They're nothing to do with the EDL yu know all (deleted), do your research before you coming on here spouting tripe ! same old Left winger, alway's on the racist one !

5 hours ago, alfieconn said:

They're nothing to do with the EDL yu know all (deleted), do your research before you coming on here spouting tripe ! same old Left winger, alway's on the racist one !

Funny cos i f/f'd it and wot did i find? Speech's about how 'political correctness was killing our society'

How we all  need to ' wake up and erradicate the problem' they are racist idiots,  FULL STOP.  And as much as muslim hate speech's need marshalling by other muslims  so should  these by us. hate speech makers in any 'civilised' culture have no place , barring jail.

2 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Funny cos i f/f'd it and wot did i find? Speech's about how 'political correctness was killing our society'

How we all  need to ' wake up and erradicate the problem' they are racist idiots,  FULL STOP.  And as much as muslim hate speech's need marshalling by other muslims  so should  these by us. hate speech makers in any 'civilised' culture have no place , barring jail.

So saying " political correctness was killing our society" is wrong is it and not allowed to be talked about ?

Nowhere did they mention eradicating the problem, you must have dreamt that !

Racist's !!!!  there was black people in the crowd and they had some people from the Sikh religion speaking on stage, but typical  left winger use the racist card as your main argument

Please tell me what they were marching for as it seem's that you don't have a clue ! 

Edited by alfieconn

Best you go listen again and  i dont care what they are supposed to be  'marching for ' their speechmakers are racist scare mongering ignorant  biggots and deserve to be treated exactly the same as hate mustering muslim extremists, contempt and ultimatly jail time. if your anyway convinced by them bigger fool you.

5 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Best you go listen again and  i dont care what they are supposed to be  'marching for ' their speechmakers are racist scare mongering ignorant  biggots and deserve to be treated exactly the same as hate mustering muslim extremists, contempt and ultimatly jail time. if your anyway convinced by them bigger fool you.

You haven't answered anything i commented on, now why's that ?  because you  see and hear things that are not there !  so were the Sikh speakers racist ? not that you  will answer of course !

The irony of you being so anti-racist is that your living in a country that is predominately racist, so i'm surprised your still here :biggrin:

20 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Come on chaps. I know it's closed season but let's not start name calling

The footy forum wouldn,t be the same BoJ without the usual numpties contributing :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: