Thai government recognition for popular Youtube channels

Puccini

The National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC) has invited the operators of Thailand’s 44 most popular YouTubers to  register with them and will presumably issue a corresponding certificate to those who chose to register.

YouTubers in Thailand now need to register with the NBTC

BY STAFF WRITER ON    2017-06-28

The National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission have given Thailand’s 44 most popular YouTubers until July 27th to register their channels.

Full story: http://tech.thaivisa.com/youtubers-thailand-now-need-register-nbtc/22604/?utm_source=LINE&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=news

The article cited above goes on to say that the NBTC held a meeting with the 44 Youtubers to inform them of the requirement to register and to give them "guidelines on content".  This makes me wonder:

1. How did the NBTC get the name and address of the Youtubers to invite them to the meeting?
  2. What were the qualifications for inclusion in the list of Thailand's 44 most popular Youtube channels?

The reason for my second question is that I see such NBTC registration certificate as a badge of honour and I have some great ideas for creating popular Youtube channels with content related exclusively to Thailand, but would I qualify for registration with the NBTC? Is registration open only to Thai nationals? Does the content (video sound tracks, description, etc) have to be in Thai language? If my Youtube account has more than one channel, each channel with a distinctly different theme, are the views of all my channels added up to compete for a rating as one of Thailand's most popular channels?