How many beers?

MuntyC0re

0 beers....

I prefer upscale Scotch or Bourbon whisky that I enjoy topping up  with either coke, ginger ale or pepsi... and ice....it drives the self-proclaimes whisky purists totally hysterical and mad!!!...and that's even more fun then actually drinking it:cheesy:

Depends on the strength of the spririt, wine or beer, your weight, how fast you drink and if you eat while drinking plus various other medical factors. 

Also in Thailand "light" means totally nothing. E.g. Singha Light was 3.5% but was recently raised to 4.5%. San Miguel Light is only light in sugar.

At 3.5% I could drink 8 in 4 hrs with food and be under .05 which was tested by the RTP ?. 

TIT

54 minutes ago, ICECOOL said:

Depends on the strength of the spririt, wine or beer, your weight, how fast you drink and if you eat while drinking plus various other medical factors. 

Also in Thailand "light" means totally nothing. E.g. Singha Light was 3.5% but was recently raised to 4.5%. San Miguel Light is only light in sugar.

At 3.5% I could drink 8 in 4 hrs with food and be under .05 which was tested by the RTP ?. 

TIT

8 big bottles? Unbelievable!!! ;-)

1 hour ago, smotherb said:

Oh come on now beer drinkers, certainly there is someone who will proclaim to be sober after a dozen beers.

I'm not sober after one, but that's only because I've had a couple of Scotch and Cokes beforehand.

I once went out hunting rabbits with a guy who was a semi-professional. Night shooting with a 0.22. He habitually took a slab ( 24 cans, 375 ml, 4.2% alcohol ). It usually took him about 4 - 6 cans to get settled in, then he would head shoot about 200 - 300 rabbits during the night, and finish off the slab. This was in the days before calcivirus was released.

The rabbits would go into a chiller, collected and paid for. Most of the chicken chow mein in  Chinese restaurants all over outback Australia was actually rabbit meat.

After a day or so sobering up, never more than two, he would go out hunting with a slab again. The rabbits he shot paid for the slabs he drank.

Archived