Easiest way to mount a Smartphone on a Motorcycle

alocacoc

Hello

I look for an way to mount my Smartphone to my motorcycle. Just for record some rides. Some ideas? I'm sure there are some mounts available. Where to find? Some shops in Pattaya offers them?

Helmet mostly

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Yeah. With a gopro. But I want only use my phone. Just for fun. Maybe doing a periscope session. Today I drove to Lamchabang and Sriracha. Was nice.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Amazon and ebay are flooded with stuff that would surely include something to satisfy yowou?

Depends on the make of your smartphone, the bike and where you want to mount it.

But I am not sure how it would go through customs without hassle, or the Thai postal service in your area...? ? ?

Google RAM mount.  Once you have decided on the exact setup that you for your bike, google RAM mount Pattaya and find a shop selling them locally. Or just order online.

There are way too many configurations to say anything without detailed knowledge of your bike. and exactly where you want the phone to be located. You'll need a base (these generally either screw into the mirror, screw onto the body of the bike, or attach via a U-Clamp if you have handlebars), an arm which comes in various lengths and styles, and then a mounting holder which is dependent on the size of your phone.

http://www.rammount.com/device/phone-mounts

Do you say "I'm taking my 'slow bike' to the shops"? No ?

Then please stop putting BS marketing adjectives on phones.

BTW Be wary of the bicycle mounts, I had one on my mocy and the zip came apart sending my phone down the road.

58 minutes ago, kaorop said:

Do you say "I'm taking my 'slow bike' to the shops"? No ?

Then please stop putting BS marketing adjectives on phones.

BTW Be wary of the bicycle mounts, I had one on my mocy and the zip came apart sending my phone down the road.

Ram mounts are real good.. they don't come apart but they are not cheap.