What type of person are you to...

Not limited to this Forum, but quite common I would say. Just by listening in to conversations. After 20 years of marriage:

- Boy-talk at the Bar: "The old crow has gaind 20 kilos and all she is interested in, is watching TV all day" (could be expanded by a thousand of similar expressions).
- Girl-talk in a Tea-Room: "The old idiot, hasn't managed for a promotion for the last 10 years, all he is interested in, is if there is enough beer in the fridge" (could be expanded by a thousand of similar expressions).

Public insults, right? But never in the presence of wife/husband, of course.

All after the "Honeymoon-Phase" is way in the past and the little Demon, called "daily-grind", has managed to invade a relationship.

Fortunately, and I am sure, above descibed scenarios are rather the exception and not the rule.
Cheers.

27 minutes ago, swissie said:

Not limited to this Forum, but quite common I would say. Just by listening in to conversations. After 20 years of marriage:

- Boy-talk at the Bar: "The old crow has gaind 20 kilos and all she is interested in, is watching TV all day" (could be expanded by a thousand of similar expressions).
- Girl-talk in a Tea-Room: "The old idiot, hasn't managed for a promotion for the last 10 years, all he is interested in, is if there is enough beer in the fridge" (could be expanded by a thousand of similar expressions).

Public insults, right? But never in the presence of wife/husband, of course.

All after the "Honeymoon-Phase" is way in the past and the little Demon, called "daily-grind", has managed to invade a relationship.

Fortunately, and I am sure, above descibed scenarios are rather the exception and not the rule.
Cheers.

You are a wise man.

Maybe that is why some people post so much all time on here. The loneliness.

Edited by Been there done that
Incomplete post

11 hours ago, Been there done that said:

You are a wise man.

Maybe that is why some people post so much all time on here. The loneliness.

The loneliness.

Get yourself a dog.