Myanmar couple found hanging from tree in Phetchaburi forest

webfact

First of all - RIP to both....there are 2 people who have died here.

Hanging seems quite trendy lately?

Could it really be suicide or another foul murder with the cops who are totally inefficient and just don't care when it's farangs, should they be european, arabs or burmese, all farangs in the same bucket? Or perhaps the ideal culprit will soon be paraded online? .... whatever...

Nobody knows the answer to this one I'm afraid, we can just assume as we do usually....in the meantime, keep out of trouble, don't piss off for no reason, shut your big drunk mouths for some, and stay safe!

On 03/07/2017 at 4:19 PM, greenchair said:

If it was known in the village that they neither drank nor gambled, then quite obviously they had been living there for sometime. Why would two people with no children that have been working for some time not have money to go home. 

Where does it say they were working illegally? ??

Where does it say they lost their job? ?

Like I said, no investigation. 

Again 

They are certaintly not hanging 2 meters above the ground in that picture.... 

2 meters above the ground and their feet would be above the policemans head

And how would 2 people get 2meters above the ground under a tree without a platform? 

Hopefully but unlikey they get much of an autopsy but I never heard of anyone hanging themselves  like that

11 hours ago, Thongkorn said:

So So sad , we have some Burmese living next to us, you could not wish to meet nicer people,  Hope they find peace together. 

I agree... absolutely some of the kindest and friendliest people I have met here are Burmese.