Big Brother-like control on social media users in Thailand

webfact

6 hours ago, meechai said:

Will be interesting to hear how the expats who label their home country a "Nanny State"

spin this one.

Just because one place is going to the dogs, it doesn't mean the other is any better.

Thailand is skipping the nanny state phase and jumping ahead to jackboot state. To be joined shortly by the EU.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

keep away from local politics, don't rant on living symbols that are sacred by belief or by law, enjoy the pool by the villa, enjoy the great food, the cuties who find you hansum!!..use common sense when dealing with money, send your thai cutie to bargain for the new furniture or fridge, wear a helmet...and stop barking at local rules, laws or government as it is their country, and bet you, no farang will get into trouble due to his FB connections...I doubt that any of the monitoring boys in brown are interested to know on the whereabouts of John Smith  who is telling a girlie back home that the weather is hot and the a/c is running full throttle in the middle of february!!!

13 hours ago, Momofarang said:

I freeze my swimming pool project...Get all passport up to date and ready.

Check check check

The bailout bag at the ready.  

Is this place really worth staying in anymore?  What does it have to offer?  Is there value?  What is the quality of life?  With so many other places available with so much less drama, one has to ask... what am I doing here?

8 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

keep away from local politics, don't rant on living symbols that are sacred by belief or by law, enjoy the pool by the villa, enjoy the great food, the cuties who find you hansum!!..use common sense when dealing with money, send your thai cutie to bargain for the new furniture or fridge, wear a helmet...and stop barking at local rules, laws or government as it is their country, and bet you, no farang will get into trouble due to his FB connections...I doubt that any of the monitoring boys in brown are interested to know on the whereabouts of John Smith  who is telling a girlie back home that the weather is hot and the a/c is running full throttle in the middle of february!!!

There is the cutie factor.  Keep a cheap flat here and travel travel travel.

53 minutes ago, Nowisee said:

There is the cutie factor.  Keep a cheap flat here and travel travel travel.

very true...the region has quite a high ratio of cuties all around..thank you Air Asia for those cheap tickets and those chesty busty female cabin crew:crazy: