Met police chief appears as "Architect Looking for Love" drama ends up at the station

webfact

Met police chief appears as "Architect Looking for Love" drama ends up at the station

6pm.jpg

Picture: Manager

BANGKOK: -- Metropolitan police chief Sanit Mahathavorn has taken a personal interest in the social media drama of the week.

The case dubbed "Architect Looking for Love" revolves around a woman and her friends who went to teach a man a lesson for chatting her up on Facebook.

The four people arranged to meet him and allegedly assaulted him and filmed the whole thing.

The man - known as Mr Thee - had offered the woman - named as "Bun" - 20,000 for sex four times a month.

He is said to have mental problems, noted Manager in their story. He had claimed to be an architect.

He went to Chok Chai police on Thursday after the incident to say he was assaulted.

Yesterday the woman and her three friends - and a lawyer - all turned up at the station in Lat Prao, Bangkok to be grilled by Sanit and his team.

6pm1.jpg

Picture: Manager

The woman offered no apology but said that Thee had contacted her first and was pestering her and her friends who had been tagged in the online conversations.

She complained that she had been unfairly portrayed in the media and that everyone in Thai society was having a go at her.

She said in mitigation that the decision to go and see Thee was made after a message was received when her and her male friends were out having a drink and they were a bit drunk.

Sanit said that they will all four people be charged with assault though the seriousness of the charge depends on a report of the exact nature of the man's injuries that has not yet been received.

Chief Sanit often likes to take a personal "hands-on" interest in high profile cases that crop up in the capital.

Source: Manager

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-07-04

24 minutes ago, webfact said:

Chief Sanit often likes to take a personal "hands-on" interest in.......??

Metropolitan police chief Sanit Mahathavorn also takes a personal "hands-on" interest in accepting monthly brown envelopes containing 50,000 baht from ThaiBev. 

1 hour ago, webfact said:

The man - known as Mr Thee - had offered the woman - named as "Bun" - 20,000 for sex four times a month.

That's not looking for love. 

That's something else altogether. 

Edited by Bluespunk

Yesterday the woman and her three friends - and a lawyer - all turned up at the station in Lat Prao, Bangkok to be grilled by Sanit and his team.

Everyone loves a grilled bun. 

Edited by Bluespunk

She complained that she had been unfairly portrayed in the media and that everyone in Thai society was having a go at her.

Yes, there certainly does appear to be a lot of interest in the hot cross bun video. 

I personally prefer this one

http://m.joyofbaking.com/breakfast/HotCrossBuns.html

Edited by Bluespunk

5 hours ago, tracker1 said:

Appears she was leading him on but refusing 5000 baht a bang what she thinks she is worth ?

Sitting around like a bunch of drunken monkeys listening to crap..... 

The biggest crime here is the waste of time of all these high rank  officers who surely have better things to do than this... 

The PM should fire them all for uselessness 

"He contacted me first! He said bad things! We were all a bit drunk! I don't like what people are saying about me!"

Lord give me strength. Why do people entertain such BS. File charges and put the boot in for being a spoilt child who needs to learn when to take responsibility for her actions. Some serious growing needs to be done from this horrible woman and the police enjoying the limelight when there are much more important things that need to be done. 

7 hours ago, sanukmac said:

I would think it would be easier to unfriend and block ?

Indeed it would, but that's not the Thai style.. it's got to involve a gang of friends & a good kicking !

15 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

"He contacted me first! He said bad things! We were all a bit drunk! I don't like what people are saying about me!"

Lord give me strength. Why do people entertain such BS. File charges and put the boot in for being a spoilt child who needs to learn when to take responsibility for her actions. Some serious growing needs to be done from this horrible woman and the police enjoying the limelight when there are much more important things that need to be done. 

As Basil said: don't mention the B..., Bo... , Bos.... War. I think I got away with it once ....
(anyway, everybody tired of good old Basil's jokes already)

1 hour ago, speedtripler said:

Sitting around like a bunch of drunken monkeys listening to crap..... 

The biggest crime here is the waste of time of all these high rank  officers who surely have better things to do than this... 

The PM should fire them all for uselessness 

be no  force left  if  that  happened

10 hours ago, sanukmac said:

She did at first, but then he arrived in the group through another of her friends...

Anyway, its several legal options she could have chosen instead of take the law in her own hands. I assume she have figured it out by now...;)

On 7/4/2017 at 8:48 AM, webfact said:

The 'chat history' (in Thai) was immediately made public it show that the media very accurately painted her as a harlot...

She has no right to complain, she is the creator of her own embarrassment, but like many she has failed to recognize she has done anything wrong at all when she demanded THB 20,000 to meet with a guy looking for a girlfriend. 

20 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

The 'chat history' (in Thai) was immediately made public it show that the media very accurately painted her as a harlot...

She has no right to complain, she is the creator of her own embarrassment, but like many she has failed to recognize she has done anything wrong at all when she demanded THB 20,000 to meet with a guy looking for a girlfriend. 

It also says the guy was mentally ill ... 

Everyone involved in planning and beating up the guy should  get a punishment

Where is the 3 Thai guys who helped her to beat the guy up? 

So many police involved already you would imagine someone could have arrested them

On 7/4/2017 at 9:05 AM, sanukmac said:

yea , but what would the top popo do not being able to inject himself in a crime ? for gods sake he is the boss not a teen looking for a cheap thrill .