Junta Romanticized In 'Love Missions' Military Drama

snoop1130

Asked Mrs Morch, she thinks it was a reap-off inspired by a recent imported South Korean show featuring army officers, which gained some popularity. Not really following these "drama"s and went on auto-pilot as further details came in.

This Thai 'face thing' goes all the way to the top...... Or maybe the top is where it starts...... LOL.....

This 'Face thing' is so great........ You wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and what do you see??????

If you have a 'soap opera' Romanticising your position and image.... And if you have 3 shiny new Submarines........  You are totally convinced that you look much better to others than that face looking back at you in the mirror......... much paid for by the Thai  'Poor'..........

I am so upset that this un-elected head of state (currently a "Police State")(a state whose people are often so neglected and abused)(who cannot, by laws, freely express themselves on social media)....

And this "Head of State" is going to be welcomed into my country's White House soon and partially at My expense...........

On 7/4/2017 at 7:34 PM, clockman said:

Frightening thought these people have guns!

they all should be treated as barny fife was , they each get 1 bullet and that is kept in their shirt pocked , and the sub's on order will have retractable wheels for highway cruising  .... the Chinese are working a PTO for the subs power plant to give it 4 wheel off road capability . 

8 minutes ago, AloisAmrein said:

What would George Orwell say?

I have given up on thinking of anything pithy to say in response.

However he did give fair warning, has been ignored and now we pay the price. Not only in Thailand but increasingly in the West too. He can at least continue his sleep with a clear conscience. 

Aha! Now I finally understand the submarine purchase! It's to be on set for one of the episodes. So not so useless after all.  Shame on all you junta critics who said it was a waste of money!

Well the episode I noticed featured a slack handful of "Black Hawks". If they are planning a long series they may be needing a few more...

It is called propaganda and was very persuasive  in the past in places such as Germany in the thirties. Also variations are seen today on Fox News

Israel is also using media strategies to manipulate the people's mindset so don't assume it is just a light hearted piece of fiction