Masked Men Storm Police Station To Assault Suspects Who Punched Cop

snoop1130

Masked Men Storm Police Station To Assault Suspects Who Punched Cop

By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter

SaiMaiclip-696x452.jpg

BANGKOK — A police call to an altercation in northeastern Bangkok yesterday ended in a brawl that saw more than 20 people storming a police station and beating four men accused of punching a policeman.

The four suspects – who remained behind bars Thursday – were charged with assaulting a law enforcement officer, while police are still seeking the identity of the mysterious vigilantes, said the deputy chief of Saimai Police Station.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2017/07/06/masked-men-storm-police-station-assault-suspects-punched-cop-video/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-7-6

29 minutes ago, ChrisY1 said:

Vigilantes....I wonder who they could possibly be?

did they also storm the police station when it was about the Red Bull scum?

I mean .... killing a policeman....

Edited by sweatalot

Drunken group beats senior police officer unconscious, creates mayhem at police station
By Kanathit Srihirandet
Kornkamon Aksorndet
The Nation

7883ca958bde056e1c245918aca05c60.jpeg

BANGKOK: -- A POLICEMAN, who had rushed to handle an argument at a petrol station in Bangkhen district on Wednesday night, ended up being punched and kicked by a drunken man until he became unconscious.

The incident happened at a Bangchak petrol station in Soi 17 on Sukapibarn 15 Road at about 8.30pm. The drunken man and his group tried to escape and even after their arrest later, they created a ruckus at the police station, insulting the police personnel there.

A witness told police that a group of men rode a car into the station to fill the tank. When the driver lowered the window, one of the passengers was found to be smoking.

The station staff warned them that they would not get service if any of them smoked. This made them angry, leading to an exchange of words. The group left the vehicle and continued to confront the staff in the petrol station office. Police were called in to handle the situation.

Police Senior Sgt-Major Thawat Saisamer said when he arrived at the station, he saw a group of men having an argument with the station staff.

“I tried to calm them down but they appeared to be drunk and refused to talk,” Thawat said. Then a man, identified later as Sopon Kosin, 36, tried to drive 

the vehicle out of the station. Tawat said he approached the vehicle and took out the key out of the car, fearing that Sopon, who appeared to be under the influence of alcohol, could possibly hurt people on the street.

“Sopon then punched me on the face and other men also attacked me. I retreated but suddenly something hit my neck and I collapsed. When I woke up, I found that my police identity card and mobile phone had disappeared and the group had gone,” he said.

He and his colleagues then radioed for back up and a hunt began for the attackers. Their vehicle was found later near Theparak Road. The group, who still appeared to be drunk, were rounded up. They threw away Tawat’s mobile phone and tried to resist arrest. Soldiers had to be called in to handle the situation.

The group was taken to the Sai Mai Police Station but they continued yelling and mocking the police there, asking them if they were smart or good only to file complaints.

They damaged desks and chairs in the police station and threatened reporters not to take their photos. The group had an argument with a group of motorcyclists who had come to the station. After a brief scuffle, Sopon was found unconscious near the entrance of the station.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30320098

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-07-07

12 hours ago, sweatalot said:

did they also storm the police station when it was about the Red Bull scum?

I mean .... killing a policeman....

I don't recall son of red bull ever going to the police station.....

Guest Billy bob
4 hours ago, oldgent said:

well at least there were no guns or knives

Actually man in blue t shirt has a gun in his hands and then puts it away in this pocket

4 hours ago, oldgent said:

well at least there were no guns or knives

Yeah, but. . . 

Thais handle booze as well as the Red Indians and Aborigines, but without  the justification of being an oppressed minority. Why, one wonders. Any psychologists or psychiatrists out there with a theory?

no masks !  i didnt see any 

what about cctv in station ? 

only 1 cop on duty but i see approx 6-8 army guys ?

looked like a bunch of pussies i thought the thais could fight ,     but i see only bitch slaps and girly swings.

the whole story is confusing ,  maybe another case of very very inaccurate reporting per usual

Edited by pumpjack

Soooo <deleted> obvious!   Who else would do such a ridiculous thing as to attack in a police station.  C'mon?  Can't wait to hear the end of this story,,, if there's going to be one! Tomorrow's headline, "Detainees Escape".  555

1 hour ago, Pattaya28 said:

"Masked-Men" that were NOT "Masked".

You cannot make this stuff up.

What does it mean, a "Masked Man" ?

A man that's "Masked" ?

Or is this just "fake news" ?

They probably became masked after the video from the CC-TV was edited....:coffee1:

Guest HansNL
13 hours ago, mercman24 said:

and i bet they all escaped, off duty cops by any chance  ??  it was the Lone Ranger and his gang lol

Of course they were not law officers, just civilians defending the police.