Masked Men Storm Police Station To Assault Suspects Who Punched Cop

snoop1130

Old tricks of taking revenge but both incidents shouldn't have had happened . Domino at petrol pump is surely dangerous and beating the cop was surely taking the law in the hand and the police men entering into the police station to take revenge ...oh well what to say 

well we can be happy it was an thai versus  thai affaire this time

i had some trouble with a drunk thai driver before

giving them a good beating?

to me that looks like a fair treatment 

18 hours ago, ChrisY1 said:

Vigilantes....I wonder who they could possibly be?

I guess everybody has a good Idea !?!?!?....they had to change from there uniforms into plain clothes  to do this !

Edited by off road pat

A witness told police that a group of men rode a car into the station to fill the tank. When the driver lowered the window, one of the passengers was found to be smoking.

What? I cannot smoke at a gas station? Why such strict rules? I do not like to be told what to do. My mother never told me what to do when I was growing up. She kept telling me how special I was. So, now I know I am special, and I make the rules, not you. What? You mean a cigarette can create a fire, and blow me up, my friends, and the entire gas station, including everyone who works here, and happens to be unfortunate enough to be around me, and my unbelievably arrogant stupidity and ignorance? I do not believe it. How can a cigarette start a fire? Is gasoline flammable? I don't believe that either. That is a lie. That is fake news. Prove it to me. For now, I will continue to smoke anywhere I want. My mama told me I could do anything I wanted, anytime I wanted. So, don't ever tell me what to do, or I will beat you up. I am smart. You are dumb, and do not know anything.

If indeed this ridiculous fool was beaten up at the police station, nobody can say he did not deserve the whooping. His mom and dad sure never disciplined him, it would appear.

Edited by spidermike007

Well done the masked mob. Oh no masks, well I sure wouldn't go out of my way to identify them even if they all lived next door.

I'm not a great fan of the RTP but you don't go around beating cops up.

And why do you think this CCTV footage of unmasked men has gotten in to the public domain ?

Pretty much the BIB letting people know what happens when you attack one of their own.

A good job, well done.

Edited by berybert

9 hours ago, Krataiboy said:

Yeah, but. . . 

Thais handle booze as well as the Red Indians and Aborigines, but without  the justification of being an oppressed minority. Why, one wonders. Any psychologists or psychiatrists out there with a theory?

They are an oppressed minority....by their own useless Governments !

12 hours ago, kcpattaya said:

I didn't spot any MASKED "mysterious" vigilantes.
They were probably just colleague coppers. 

they probably just took off their uniforms upstairs 

came down to give the guys a kicking and went on about their business lol 

3 hours ago, wavemanwww said:

Reminds me of the USA wild west 19th century when citizens can be judge jury and executioner! Third world police force.

Mid to late 20th century I think you mean....

Its called lynching

1 minute ago, mrfill said:

Mid to late 20th century I think you mean....

Its called lynching

The USA is still like that lol

If you kicked a police officer unconscious 

You would be lucky to make it to the station 

Alive when his  backup arrives.... 

4 hours ago, speedtripler said:

The USA is still like that lol

If you kicked a police officer unconscious 

You would be lucky to make it to the station 

Alive when his  backup arrives.... 

Wild West was mid to late 19th century, and you are right something similar is still going on in the early 21st.

Rival cops, and/or Army in that area.

Where's our cut of the motorbike busts?

But I'm just an old cynic.

It never cease to make me stop laughing here regardless. I bet a large sum this was staged in some form by the BIB for this location. As noted, I didn't see mask?  People storming a police station? really?  The only time I've heard anyone storming a police station was Rambo and the Terminator?:partytime2:  Some of the stuff Thais come up with?

Edited by thailand49