me & the dealer

OK in simple terms if one was to purchase vehicle & having paid more then 50 % with the remainder being fronted by finance company could one also be registered as having an interest in that 50 % along side the finance company Ie : I loan my wife the money

Thanks all for any help

I'm sure there is something in the loan contract with the finance company that forbids taking out a second loan on the asset. It wouldn't matter anyway in your case, as a contract between man and wife cannot be enforced, and  your assets and debts are shared in marriage.

18 hours ago, Gulfsailor said:

I'm sure there is something in the loan contract with the finance company that forbids taking out a second loan on the asset. It wouldn't matter anyway in your case, as a contract between man and wife cannot be enforced, and  your assets and debts are shared in marriage.

Thanks 

But i was never going to enforce it as it was just going to act as a marker on the book so the sht family can't get in my wifes head to re finance it paying of the original financer so they can get the remainder