Address report ?

Hi what is the form needed to take to immigration for my address report.

I shall be arriving in Bangkok on the 13th and moving in to my condo on the 14th and cannot remember the number of the TM form I need to take with me for proof of address.

Cheer.

confusion here on my 90; just moved to new address and have that cleared by the new immigration office here; they indicated to my wife that the next 90 would be using the old office schedule ; say 30 days from now; so we report to the new office using the old schedule ? not a reset 90 from the date of the new address change ?

Just now, YetAnother said:

confusion here on my 90; just moved to new address and have that cleared by the new immigration office here; they indicated to my wife that the next 90 would be using the old office schedule ; say 30 days from now; so we report to the new office using the old schedule ? not a reset 90 from the date of the new address change ?

Moving to a new address does not change the date a 90 day report is due.

Not sure why you posted in this topic since has nothing to do with 90 day reports.

20 minutes ago, berybert said:

Thanks but I'm not changing address this will be my first address. Same form ?

You might be thinking of a TM30 form. tm30 (4).pdf  But immigration in Bangkok don't expect one.

What type of entry do you have now? Do you have a visa entry or a visa exempt.

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You might be thinking of a TM30 form. tm30 (4).pdf  But immigration in Bangkok don't expect one.

What type of entry do you have now? Do you have a visa entry or a visa exempt.

I am coming in on an O-A visa.

And I am staying in a condo for which I have a 1 year contract.

Edited by berybert

48 minutes ago, berybert said:

I am coming in on an O-A visa.

And I am staying in a condo for which I have a 1 year contract.

Just do a 90 day report 90 days from the date you entered the country including that date in the count. If you enter on the 13th your report will be due on October 10th if you stay in the country that long.

Download, complete and print this TM47 Form Fillable.pdf .

22 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Just do a 90 day report 90 days from the date you entered the country including that date in the count. If you enter on the 13th your report will be due on October 10th if you stay in the country that long.

Download, complete and print this TM47 Form Fillable.pdf .

Ok thanks. I seem to recall reading that people had to go to immigration within 24 hours if arriving on an 0-A visa

for proof of address  ?