Prayut pens new poem to cheer farmers

rooster59

1 minute ago, ben2talk said:

Prayut is personally responsible for the rising floods and water levels; every time he makes announcements 60 million people pi55 themselves laughing.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

*chortle* nice comment. Goes with the picture...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, quandow said:

STILL waiting for the soap operas . . .

Jeez. Why? Screaming harpies, big-hair Chinese Mamas, vacuous hunks with brains smaller than their abs. Rape scenes. They push the very boundaries of awfulness. Thais love 'em.

3 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Nice to know he thinks that 'farmers with high integrity' are worth respecting. 

Maybe if the farmers work a little harder and complain a lot less they'll go from being 'worthy of respect' to actually being 'respected'. 

Said no Bangkok city dweller. Ever.

2 minutes ago, Jonnapat said:

Totally bonkers! PM? Whatever has happened to this country?

A collective departure from reason. It was predicted after they started to lose their sense of identity, but even so, I'm socked at the extent and the rate of it.

8 hours ago, rooster59 said:

People’s happiness is in our hands,”

No matter whether they want it or like it.

Last year Prayut said he was sick of seeing his face on television. For that I'm sure the Thai people can agree.

8 hours ago, Lupatria said:

Wait for the next stunts when he walks on water, turns it to wine, recorded with the Stones, converts the Pope to Buddhism, and predicts lottery numbers.

I'm waiting for him to stop speeding bullets & be able to leap a tall building with a single bound.

This guy is HILARIOUS!

3 minutes ago, stephen tracy said:

Dear Junta/Prayuth supporters , would you care to comment on this latest bit of insanity?  It is, of course, very easy to urge poor people to be resilient when you're obscenely rich.

Let me finish that for you...

"... and refuse to allow any investigation as to how and when you became obscenely rich by people who don't really want to investigate you because they're all in the same club as you, with the same chairman. "

In Africa they said, "White men teach black men to read the Bible when black men read the Bible white men stole his land."

Thai farmers said, "Not long ago, a nice looking lady from Bangkok came to teach us how to sell our rice, we lost all our money while she enjoys her life in Bangkok."

Now this poem they said what do we do with it? In Thai lingua , "Ni, tam arai di" (translated: What's best to do with this?)

Edited by madusa
add words

Old Mcprayuth had a farm,

E,i,e,i,o

And on that farm he had some peasent workers,

E,i,e,i,o

With 30 baht healthcare,

Poor education and welfare,

Old McPrayuth worked his charm,

E,i,e,i,o

One nation's future in his palm,

E,i,e,i,o

WIth his rule of fear,

And his ban on beer,

Old McPrayuth is now calm,

E,i,e,i,o

Attitude adjustment can cause harm,

E,i,e,i,o

Complete control he brought this man

WIth soldiers and tanks,

And heavy police ranks,

Old McPrayuth rules the farm,

E,i,e,i,o

If you like facebook he'll stab you in the arm,

Borrows billions from the Chinese land,

Spends the national budget, causing no alarm

E, i, e, i, o

Edited by tukkytuktuk

Why couldn't he be bestowed with a highly coveted(?) new honorary title, with a fancy cordon especially created for, for as long as he might live: 'minister of songs and poetry', for instance, adding, to be convincing, all the money he'd imagined he could stash away from his Chinese benefactors in twenty years? 

Why not also offer him a super-de-luxe room, with padded walls and all, with left Plodprasop and right Surapong as neighbours. A country needs to take care of its heroes, the way they deserve.

But, please, find a way to stop him, the uniformed brass, and all the rotten politicos, harming this beautiful country, and its, true, original (well...) citizens! Don't get violent though, as his bunch has about all the guns there are.

Pfff!

1 minute ago, bangrak said:

Why couldn't he be bestowed with a highly coveted(?) new honorary title, with a fancy cordon especially created for, for as long as he might live: 'minister of songs and poetry', for instance, adding, to be convincing, all the money he'd imagined he could stash away from his Chinese benefactors in twenty years? 

Why not also offer him a super-de-luxe room, with padded walls and all, with left Plodprasop and right Surapong as neighbours. A country needs to take care of its heroes, the way they deserve.

But, please, find a way to stop him, the uniformed brass, and all the rotten politicos, harming this beautiful country, and its, true, original (well...) citizens! Don't get violent though, as his bunch has about all the guns there are.

Pfff!

The only difference between Prayuth's army & the Pattaya mafia is that his troops know how to march. Just as many guns & grenades though on both sides.

17 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

Every farmer who can repeat the poem error-free, should get a 50kg sack of fertilizer for free.

Is this a firm offer? In your marketing plan, what is the estimate concerning farmers reciting the poem a single time aloud in public, in a 'red' village, without having to be sent to hospital with broken bones? LOL

10 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

The only difference between Prayuth's army & the Pattaya mafia is that his troops know how to march. Just as many guns & grenades though on both sides.

Let the Chonbury boys keep their flashy expensive guns, just replace the grenades with bottles of Chivas, and trust me, maybe they can't march, but hell they can dance, even straight out of a de-luxe terminals' hospital ward, as their capo capi Khamnan Po has shown! 

Edited by bangrak

3 minutes ago, bangrak said:

Let the Chonbury boys keep their flashy expensive guns, just replace the grenades with bottles of Chivas, and trust me, maybe they can't march, but hell they can dance, even straight out of a de-luxe terminals' hospital ward, as their capo capi Khamnan Po has shown! 

HAHA!

Probably the scariest place to be when Prayuth rolls out his tanks would be on the INSIDE when it misfires due to lack of maintenance.