More than you can pay?

Don't worry, if you cannot pay her enough, she will find another farang, usually overseas, whom she met online who will pay her the balance. But when he comes to visit for his 30 days a year, she will need to see her sick grandmother in Issan for a month.

5 hours ago, esprit said:

So I assume you have never met any woman in this world ?  You always pay one way or another.

Depends on the woman, her age, and your own sexual market value. If your old and unattractive then yes, you'll pay, one way or another.

7 hours ago, tonray said:

Don't worry, if you cannot pay her enough, she will find another farang, usually overseas, whom she met online who will pay her the balance. But when he comes to visit for his 30 days a year, she will need to see her sick grandmother in Issan for a month.

1 minute ago, jeab1980 said:

Sat here thinking its ground hog day again.

Unfortunately it's so true 

all woman want money. thai girls are just a bit more up front about it.   thailand is the best, as long as you dont marry them or put anything in their name you cant loose. its paradise for men unlike the west where your screwed every way. MGTOW 4 life.

Edited by williamgeorgeallen

55 minutes ago, KNJ said:

Jack Reacher: You're old enough to drive?

Sandy: I'm old enough to do a lot of things.

Jack Reacher: I'm on a budget, Sandy.

Sandy: [perplexed] What?

Jack Reacher: I can't afford you.

Sandy: I'm not a hooker.

Jack Reacher: Oh, then I *really* can't afford you

In a similar vein......

Bar-girl:  I don't speak much English
Potential Customer: How Much?
Bar-girl: 1000 Baht

I'll get me coat...... :whistling:

(With apologies to The Cartoon Man for plagiarising)

Edited by VBF

2 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

all woman want money. thai girls are just a bit more up front about it.   thailand is the best, as long as you dont marry them or put anything in their name you cant loose. its paradise for men unlike the west where your screwed every way. MGTOW 4 life.

"loose"? You mean, like a screw?

12 hours ago, esprit said:

So I assume you have never met any woman in this world ?  You always pay one way or another.

That is an old losers adage. It refers more to money than other assets. Consequently, it could easily prove untrue if you simply had a woman with more money than you.

However, I pose that your pride and self-worth may be worth something too. Therefore, being with a woman just because of her money may cost you in self-worth or pride.

3 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

Spoken like an experienced customer. Some women, just like some men are not hungry for money--money hunger appears most prevalent in those who have little  or none.

Money may be only the exchange medium for necessities for those with money.  I suggest a woman with money of her own may not be so up front about wanting yours even if she is Thai.