Five suspects detained for alleged involving in massacre in Krabi

rooster59

30 minutes ago, Wake Up said:

To live here so long you know so little. Anyone who thinks these guys will pay their way out or get off light is warped or biased beyond repair or sick in the head. TV full of guys who think living in their farang world makes them experts on thailand. What a joke. This is a murder of an entire family at their home moron. 

watch you manners. people buy their way out of everything. murder is no exception. you want to believe the police, the prosecutors, the judges and jails cant be bought off thats up to you but it is simply not true.  dont reply to my posts unless you can be civil.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

among my Thai neighbors and myself, this has (obviously, since we live in Krabi province) been THE topic

of conversation for days, and NONE of us believe the most recent announcement;

ALL of us are in agreement that something does not add up, that somebody very influential and powerful

is being protected- THAT is the "skinny on the street" among Thai people IN Krabi province...

54 minutes ago, Wake Up said:

So sad you wrote this type of crap. Put your money where your mouth is.  I bet you 100,000 baht you are 100 percent wrong.  Take my bet?

my THAI friends and neighbors here (we LIVE in Krabi province) ALL feel that

something does NOT add up, that somebody VERY influential is involved and being protected...

we have been talking about this case for days among ourselves, with each new development

5 minutes ago, jenifer d said:

among my Thai neighbors and myself, this has (obviously, since we live in Krabi province) been THE topic

of conversation for days, and NONE of us believe the most recent announcement;

ALL of us are in agreement that something does not add up, that somebody very influential and powerful

is being protected- THAT is the "skinny on the street" among Thai people IN Krabi province...

I guess we should not be surprised. But will we ever know the truth? :whistling:

Gotta give the B.I.B.s credit on this occasion. I guess that the killing of 8 eight people in such a heinous manner got them off their sorry a.r.s.e.s.s and they did some real police work. Not a real surprise that money was the cause for this tragedy. Never, ever cross a Thai in any situation would be a piece of advice to follow for every Farang living in the Land of Phoney Smiles.

Sent from my SM-T805 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

5 minutes ago, lvr181 said:

I guess we should not be surprised. But will we ever know the truth? :whistling:

you and i can both be pretty sure about the answer to THAT question,

to which me & my Thai neighbors already know said answer-

of course not :coffee1:

3 hours ago, jabsjabs said:

Amazing how money is such a big deal to people here and kill over fairly small amounts. I'm sure the few million baht he will never get now while in jail for life will definitely be worth it forever with this moron. Smart move by him for sure. 

Also amazing how so many suspects confess so quick. Problem the world's fastest turn around rate on confessions. 

Thailand has quite a reputation when it comes to loosening tongues.  After the US launched its War on Terror, it became a favoured rendition centre for alleged enemies of the State who refused to cough up for American interrogators. 

3 minutes ago, jenifer d said:

you and i can both be pretty sure about the answer to THAT question,

to which me & my Thai neighbors already know said answer-

of course not :coffee1:

Dare I ask that T.V. via its 'parent' The Nation (or the other unnamed English paper B.P.)would follow up? Or will they just let time diminish the heinous nature of this crime? :whistling:

The "challenge" has been announced! 

3 hours ago, HHTel said:

The last execution as you point out was in 2009 (8 years ago) when two were executed for drug trafficking.  Prior to that was in 2003 which was rumoured to test the new 'lethal injection'. 

There are something like 700 people waiting on 'death row'.  6 have been executed in the last 14 years and none in the last 8. Go figure!

Figure what?  I was just correcting the inaccuracy in the post.

3 hours ago, lvr181 said:

Dare I ask that T.V. via its 'parent' The Nation (or the other unnamed English paper B.P.)would follow up? Or will they just let time diminish the heinous nature of this crime? :whistling:

The "challenge" has been announced! 

well, nobody followed up after the first week or two regarding the murder of Tony Kenway- and although he was NOT Thai, he had MANY influential connections, as evidenced by his fb cover photo...

i myself would wager against ANY follow up after this first week or so

PS: word among my Thai friends (almost universal general consensus) is that there is a reason (3 guesses, first 2 don't count) why they were dressed in military clothes and the BIG national police commander came personally, and how quickly the suspect changed from the stone mill owner-  and how conveniently all the "clues" are being "wrapped up"

Edited by jenifer d
sentence formatting

4 hours ago, jenifer d said:

my THAI friends and neighbors here (we LIVE in Krabi province) ALL feel that

something does NOT add up, that somebody VERY influential is involved and being protected...

we have been talking about this case for days among ourselves, with each new development

Would that be single story or a few floors? (As there is land involved!)

3 minutes ago, sambum said:

Would that be single story or a few floors? (As there is land involved!)

i see what you did there... thanks for a nice smile :clap2: even within a sordid story...

on that note, i'll let you know if there's any new developments 

Edited by jenifer d
misspelling

4 minutes ago, jenifer d said:

i see what you did there... thanks for a nice smile :clap2: even within a sorid story...

on that note, i'll let you know if there's any new developments 

I look forward to hearing from you and your THAI friends and neighbours!

Edited by sambum

The police must have some great interogation techniques . When they catch people they usually confess within a few days. US criminals will plead their innocense even when confronted with video  "It wasn't me " just looks like me.

10 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

The police must have some great interogation techniques . When they catch people they usually confess within a few days. US criminals will plead their innocense even when confronted with video  "It wasn't me " just looks like me.

Yes - just ask "The B2"!

3 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Figure what?  I was just correcting the inaccuracy in the post.

You implied that the death penalty was active when in fact it isn't.  I was trying to get across that although the sentence is still there for the courts to use, in practice it is not being used to it's conclusion.  If it was, there wouldn't be 700 waiting for execution.

8 hours ago, esprit said:

Well as you well know, or should know,  betting is illegal in Thailand so you are offering  something that is not only against the laws of the country but also against forum rules suggesting an illegal activity.

Also I would suggest you refrain from such childish comments

If you think betting is not allowed in Thailand then you have never lived in Thailand. Maybe you should meet some Thais that work for a living and enjoy their gambling. But this a case about a family being murdered at home in front of their parents. Surely you can find more childless comments in this TV post that my comment about gambling and challenging the ridiculous comments that these kid murders will pay their way out of this violent crimes or get off lightly. Get real 

Edited by Wake Up

4 minutes ago, The Teacher said:

Only the death penalty for these lying SOB should first hand over all their money to the remaining victims and then a public flogging. Followed by a bullet to the back of the head, Sorry doesn't cut it anymore, to many outs for bad Thai's.!!!!!!

Sorry is no cure

14 hours ago, jabsjabs said:

Amazing how money is such a big deal to people here and kill over fairly small amounts. I'm sure the few million baht he will never get now while in jail for life will definitely be worth it forever with this moron. Smart move by him for sure. 

Also amazing how so many suspects confess so quick. Problem the world's fastest turn around rate on confessions. 

"To people here"??? You must live in a tiny little world.