Should I get back with my X?

PomPolo

Take a chill pill and fid yourself a more mature woman, rather than like a lot of farangs who make the silly mistake of getting hooked up with a young girl half their age, 90% of the time it doesn't work. If your 60 + find somebody about 45 +, there are plenty of very attractive women out there at that age.

Good Luck.

More fish in the sea is actually true in Thailand.  So thinking about this other fellow.  How does she tell you she will be causing his exit ?  Maybe he would appreciate the heads up before she milks him of something before she dumps him.  Does she thinks you have replenished the bank?  Come back but look around.  Tell to call if and when she is single but she has to complete on merit in the open market one date at a time.  If she is a honest woman it seems the business deals can be worked out if your together or not.   Man up!!  

no one can tell you what to do. YOU have to figure it out yourself.

Going back for a dog is bs, you should have taken it right away then.

But never the less its all about YOUR feelings and you considder the daughter as your own.

But then what a bout the woman, you care for her? You have to live again with her.

My experiences (2-3x) tells me , its not worth it. It has changed and maybe you didnt change

but the woman did. I will not ever, due to experiences, think about it again when it should happen

Gone is gone, you try, it mostly die in my cases for certain

However it also could work, all based on feelings of people involved.

It's your life , you decide

You are over thinking this. All you have to do is tell your x, "Nothing has changed for me financially. I still don't have a lot of money."

Problem Solved!  You won't hear from her again and you no longer have any decision to make.

You're welcome!

On 16/07/2017 at 9:51 PM, samsensam said:

never having paid anyone to be my friend, girlfriend or wife in thailand or anywhere else and having had relationships that avoid many of the complaints that members here have i'd strongly recommend dating someone with a job, car, own apartment and decent education

Blinking heck mate all that waffle I just read I would not read again if you paid me.

Archived