Confused abit about a thai girl.

Nerdling

22 hours ago, Bundooman said:

And just, exactly, how would all that work? They've never met. When they do - they are most likely to be shy, reserved and cautious.

Now is just the time to make your position clear and sort out a few doubts twirling around inside your head - just so you know what you are letting yourself in for.

She:   "Hi. Great to meet you at last".

You:   "Me too. lovely to meet you, you look great"!

She:   Did you have a good flight"?

You:   Yes. couldn't wait to meet you".

She:   Well, what would you like to do first? (shyly). Go for coffee? Get a taxi? Or...."

You:   "Oh. Don't let's hurry. Plenty of time for all that. Let's get to know each other first".

She:   "Oh. OK".

You:  Do you have any friends, close girlfriends? Are you dating anyone and are they bi-sexual? Have you got HIV by any chance, and as we're at it - how much will  your Mum and Dad expect me to fork out on them? You're not pregnant are you and finally, what I really want to know is,.......What will you contribute to this new relationship?

She: Go F... yourself!

The angry losers, the mentally ill, the abused, the alcoholics, the drug addict's and the women that don't want a relationship would say exactly that.

And you would be lucky to hear it so you don't have to pay them to go away.

Certainly you would not ask all the questions at once.   If you did you would be a poor communicator.

Some may allege your a Troll.

19 minutes ago, Kabula said:

Certainly you would not ask all the questions at once.   If you did you would be a poor communicator.

Some may allege your a Troll.

He was going with the "bombard her with as many questions as you can as quickly as you can" so she can't think and make up any lies lol

16 hours ago, Nerdling said:

Hello guys.

I really thank some of you for all these good repleys really means alot to me.

Alot of people talking about marriage. And i undertand that is something big in Thailand. and i should have mention that in my post as well. She knows that i am atheist so marriage is not something that is on top of my list to do.

and when it comes to her job i dont get the feeling that she is trying to scam me. We talk while she is on job and text as well she seems like she truly cares about her job and is proud of what she is doing. she works in a hospital handling the flies and bills. some kind of accountant i would call it.

So fare most of the negative comments here i didnt get any of those vibes. and some of them even makes me wonder if that is just trolling. because that seems so fare off and unrealistic that i have no words for it.

I'm curious as to whether you have actually been to Thailand and have met her in person?

7 hours ago, speckio said:

so many men looking for partners abroad? i would guess its less than 2% of the world's population that can't find a suitable partner locally. If you expect thai women to be some how magically different than the women in Denmark boy are you in for a shock.

good luck is adjusting to the Thai culture. if you read the Thai visa forums you should already there are quite a few bitter x pats.

After my first "western woman" experience I shunned all western women as being too tainted by PC and feminist BS ( though I do have western women friends ) to marry. I do not think I am the only one that thinks that way.

Only 2%? Perhaps, but only because most haven't met women from other cultures less PC infected.

Certainly, many thousands upon thousands do look abroad, which says much about local women.

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

and TALKING ABOUT FOOD, which seems to be my ex's main contribution on facethingy.

that could have its own separate ranking: FB food pics...

But in my book anyone who posts a pic of food they are about to eat should be sent a weeks worth pics of what somali children, syrian refugees, prisoners in ban kwang have to eat, just for perspective..:post-4641-1156693976:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kaorop said:

that could have its own separate ranking: FB food pics...

But in my book anyone who posts a pic of food they are about to eat should be sent a weeks worth pics of what somali children, syrian refugees, prisoners in ban kwang have to eat, just for perspective..:post-4641-1156693976:

off topic

1 hour ago, hanuman2543 said:

Do you speak read and write Thai? Did you ever read books about Thai customs and psychology?  Do you know what "krieng jai " means? I stay here more than 15 years and I told my Thai wife about your post and she fully agrees with me. 

Personally I thought he made very good points in his comment. I trust his opinion alot more then the opinion of a simpleminded thai who has been conditioned in a culture where bullying is the norm. Only the ones in the know will see it though.

• Like 1

On 7/17/2017 at 7:28 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

...Perhaps one could enlighten him where to find these independently wealthy Thai women at their sexual peak that are just waiting to jump into bed with him, even though he has never been to Thailand before, because there is zero chance he knows.

Clue me in, too.  I'd ask my Thai wife of 39 years, but it would be difficult to ask in an offhand purely academic manner (while wearing a bullet-proof vest). 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

there's nothing confusing about Thai girls:

1. money
  2. family
  3. facebook (sometimes before family)
  4. mobile phone
  5. her thai friends
  6. friends of her thai friends
  7. her pet dog/cat
  8. her neighbors
  9. her neighbors dog/cat
  10. YOU

Well this is generous,i came in at 21 on another topic.

• Like 2

Even if she is not a gold digger.... They all seem to be quite... "weird" in their mentality...

My friends have had cases of them being paraded in her neighborhood as their "boyfriend" when they have only known the girl for less than 24 hours... after just one night of sex...

They latch on to you and are extremely jealous....

If they get mad, they do it TV-soap-style. Screaming and banging on the door, some of my friends even got knives pointed at them. I blame it on all those soaps they watch. 

If you end things with them, they don't just disappear from your life. They will nag you and constantly chase you.

One of my friend even got a death threat over the phone by a "normal" Thai girl, who is not a gold digger and not a bar girl. She threatened to send someone to kill him on an island. 

• Like 2

Don't trust any, 

They all talk about love, but love is a tool to make an slave out of you. To work hard and spend more money on them. 

Even those who have a job or make good money want more money. They want to keep their own money and spend yours. 

Dont listen to those who are already married. They are already traped and mostly have no choice but to continue the game. 

I see a sample everyday. He is my neighbor. I wish him luck. I am happy I live free like a bird. My girlfriend never limit me for having other girls, but if you get married it will be your end. 

There are always good people, but what is the chance here in LOS ?

On 18/07/2017 at 5:51 PM, LannaGuy said:

there's nothing confusing about Thai girls:

1. money
  2. family
  3. facebook (sometimes before family)
  4. mobile phone
  5. her thai friends
  6. friends of her thai friends
  7. her pet dog/cat
  8. her neighbors
  9. her neighbors dog/cat
  10. YOU

Sneaking in the top 10 aint all that bad!!

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Speak for yourself buddy. My financial situation has greatly improved since I married my Thai girl. Her parents even built us a house without me ever giving a single baht.

I think this Thai women along with Western women bashing needs to stop. I find it extremely offensive that these bashings come from mostly old men who moved to some poor Thai village to marry a young tart who is (rightly so) not on the same mental level as a 70 year old grandpa.

Everyone is about money. You are about money. If you weren't, you wouldn't come to Thailand and flaunt your Western wealth to poor village women. Talk about hipocrisy. Go back to your own country and have "women be jealous after one night of sex". Yeah, you wouldn't even know what sex is.

Getta life.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Oh sure 

you are absolutely right. 

Congratulations 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Speak for yourself buddy. My financial situation has greatly improved since I married my Thai girl. Her parents even built us a house without me ever giving a single baht.

I think this Thai women along with Western women bashing needs to stop. I find it extremely offensive that these bashings come from mostly old men who moved to some poor Thai village to marry a young tart who is (rightly so) not on the same mental level as a 70 year old grandpa.

Everyone is about money. You are about money. If you weren't, you wouldn't come to Thailand and flaunt your Western wealth to poor village women. Talk about hipocrisy. Go back to your own country and have "women be jealous after one night of sex". Yeah, you wouldn't even know what sex is.

Getta life.

Cool you're a sponger - congrats!!!  lol  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Getta life.

I am 48, and my wife is 30. My wife is certainly not poor, but she is poor in so many ways from me. 

I have a big zero to give to her, and she does not care one bit. I have spent very little on my wife for a lot more in gain.

In so many cases, my wife is well behind the eight ball. I am certainly not trapped and I have a lot more to lose than her.

So sometimes it is all not about money; any girl, from any country, if they fall in love with you, will do that same and if that means to care for you, they will.

Is that not what real marriage is all about? If it were about the money for me, I would have been out the door a long time ago. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, daphnia88 said:

One of my friend even got a death threat over the phone by a "normal" Thai girl, who is not a gold digger and not a bar girl. She threatened to send someone to kill him on an island. 

Sorry, but that is not a "normal" Thai girl. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Berkshire said:

Sorry, but that is not a "normal" Thai girl. 

He swore she was otherwise "normal" a.k.a not a good digger, not a bar girl, not a prostitute. The jealousy is another story. Seems like all Thai girls are extremely jealous.