Dvd Repair

linglop

A couple of years ago I read in the Bangkok Post that there was a great and large electronic repair shop in Chinatown.

Can anyone give me the name of the place as I couldn't get my portable dvd player repaired up north.

Many thanks

A couple of years ago I read in the Bangkok Post that there was a great and large electronic repair shop in Chinatown.

Can anyone give me the name of the place as I couldn't get my portable dvd player repaired up north.

Many thanks

Top Floor of 'Old Siam' shopping complex is great.

Many thanks guys.

I went to the Old Siam Plaza this morning and found the Amorn Service Centre which fixed and tested the dvd player. It was ready by 3 p.m.

I'm reliably informed that if this service centre can't fix it, it cannot be fixed in Thailand. A great place for electronic repairs with modern workshops, very reasonable prices and friendly staff.

Many thanks guys.

I went to the Old Siam Plaza this morning and found the Amorn Service Centre which fixed and tested the dvd player. It was ready by 3 p.m.

I'm reliably informed that if this service centre can't fix it, it cannot be fixed in Thailand. A great place for electronic repairs with modern workshops, very reasonable prices and friendly staff.

Can you let us know the location of Old Siam Plaza please.

Many thanks guys.

Can you let us know the location of Old Siam Plaza please.

yes Amorne service and the shops upstair are very good repair plus selection and all spare parts !

i try to download a map for you , but every thing is at snail pace .

The old siam is wellknow, top of china town not far from sapanlek .

i try to insert a pic from thinknet map but can not find the way

Interesting that you were able to get it fixed. It seems like DVD players are a throw away electronic device today. It's either broken and can't be fixed or it can be fixed but will cost more than the device itself.

• 4 years later...

There are two places you can try in chinatown

1. Yaowarat right before Mahachai avenue

2. Atsadang on the eastern side of sanam luang

Yaowarat is the name of a STREET, (not a place or shop)... the road is about TWO Kilometres long!!! could you be more specific about "the two places you can try in chinatown"

thanks,