Hi-So's out of control: "Porsche Man" wanted for savage attack on pregnant girlfriend

webfact

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Na Lee said:

SAKDINA system still exist in Thailand, Google Sakdina then you understand Thailand is still a feudal country with diverent social classes. where the farangs are at the lowest place in the social order.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

really. so there aren't 'farangs' amongst the richest families in Thailand with citizenship? I think you'll find there are. you really think that BKK was built just by native thais. think again

2 hours ago, ben2talk said:

Okay - I actually don't feel so angry with this guy. He's scum and deserves to die, but I'd be more interested to dig out those connections and influences and start making sure that people who lay out his red carpet to continue also die.

It's the system that produces him that is rotten, he's a product of his environment.

Watch this space - we all know where good intentions end up.

'He's scum and deserves to die'.

Sorry but stopped reading after that. Never mind quality tourists coming to Thailand, lets have some self control and pull your head in when making a post or else it just becomes a mindless rage vent.

Edited by SpeakeasyThai

2 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Animals.

Nah, animals ain't that bad.

Sub-human. Egotist, self entitled spoiled brats who believe they can do just as they wish as they're special, above all laws and accountability.

Cure: A  Lady I once knew had a sister whose husband beat her. When the family found out, all the WOMEN waited for him along his well known stroll home, a portion of which was through an alley. They beat the living daylights outta him and promised to murder him if he ever laid a hand on her again. He obeyed. They're still married and he attends all family affairs with great circumspection.

18 minutes ago, Na Lee said:

You obviously don't know about the Sakdina system.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

i do. and you obviously don't know much about those families in control of this country. the statement that I replied to was that farangs or foreigners in general are the bottom of the pile. those within the system you speak of are not all native thais. you could question the families that control the UK. you could question those that are still in control of the USA  or most of Europe. but theres no need to question my understanding of sakdina. i'm fully aware thanks

This topic has turned into a discussion about Sakdina while it does have some relevance I am sure that the court system here will bring him to justice if their is any moral justice left in Thai society, no man should bash a woman to that extent period!!!, and he should be arrested and brought to justice asap.

13 minutes ago, nev said:

This topic has turned into a discussion about Sakdina while it does have some relevance I am sure that the court system here will bring him to justice if their is any moral justice left in Thai society, no man should bash a woman to that extent period!!!, and he should be arrested and brought to justice asap.

he's obviously hit her. there's plenty of blood. what  he would probably get in most western countries is a rehab programme in relationships and anger management. would work well here. all in good time. i'm certain they'll be introduced at some point. it's not the most advanced country in the world just yet

17 hours ago, webfact said:

They intend to go after him to the full extent of the law.

Must be shitting his pants after reading this.

One can only hope they do something properly, as much as I would hate seeing mob justice being served, I also would have a hard time arguing if vigilante justice became a normal thing here,

this is bad !

he smashed her tablet AND her phone !!!!!!

Her whole life is in there , all her "social media" - friends are now lost !

Hope they all re-friend her again ....or she's lost for ever .............

Cruel pics of the tablet and phone covered in blood.......not for children !

9 minutes ago, lucjoker said:

this is bad !

he smashed her tablet AND her phone !!!!!!

Her whole life is in there , all her "social media" - friends are now lost !

Hope they all re-friend her again ....or she's lost for ever .............

Cruel pics of the tablet and phone covered in blood.......not for children !

You have a very strange kind of humor!:coffee1:

2 hours ago, Lupatria said:

Instead of law enforcement and consequently harsh penalties, we may expect a new poem from our favorite author on Friday, addressed to all Hi So's and others above the law to become at least a little bit more "spiritual". I wonder (not really) why he was so in rage about Low So people involved in motorbike races, while rich scum bags kill and injure others by the dozen in Porsche, Mercedes, and Ferrari's.

Don't forget Lambo's.  Follow the links down a page or two to a lot of interesting stuff.   Pity I cannot read Thai.

I don,t understand the "fortunate that she did not miscarry" bit. Who on earth would want to have a kid by this sociopath ! If the girl was a sister of mine I would be insisting that she go immediately to the abortion clinic and sever all ties except for the assault charges ! The parents of this mental midget have a lot to answer for.

2 hours ago, SongSomSoda said:

We know nothing, that's the problem.. Is he a first time offender? Some Police records made of she before? Just the word of her "brother" that he did it several times before and money borrow here money borrow there.

meh, nothing to see here, yeah he is a scumbag for hitting his gf ,and that she is pregnant makes it even more sas.

But case like this happen every day in thailand. Difference here : it's spewed all over social media.

should he pay more than a regular thai because he is "HiSo" ? I dunno?!

Will wait the follow up of this case.

If any emoji14.png

Gesendet von meinem LG-H990 mit Tapatalk

Thats the problem with fines for offenses, they only deter the folks who can't afford them. If I were a judge I would fine people according to what they are worth, but then I would likely be dead soon too.