Father slammed for letting 10-month-old baby play with steering wheel en route

webfact

Just when you think 'they couldn't be any more stupid', another one like this comes along... and he posts it on media, thinking it is presumably clever and cute. This guy presumably has a driving licence too, which should be taken off him as he clearly doesn't have the capacity to handle a vehicle.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really doubt that the car has a child seat in it. I have been all over the country and

seen many little kids her age without any seats around available.  This is Thailand after

all  LOS, and not all can afford those child seats.  Still stupid dad for letting her ride

in front of him.

Geezer

17 hours ago, lovelomsak said:

People say this parent is so bad and should be treated like a criminal. These same people probably see no problem with a parent getting on a leaky boat with no engine and venturing out to sea as a refugee as a caring parent. What double standards. the refugee in the boat is welcomed but the guy who works in a community supports his children and lets them play while driving is seen as a bad parent. If he was a refugee doing it well crossing a border  would it be ok.

What?

... no problem with it. Should however an incident of occurred due to the action then ok, shout out loud. 

Nothing happened, only that a child found some moments of joy. 

Get over it, get a life, chill out, do your thing. 

Dont you just love ❤️ 'true freedom'. 

Don't you just love ❤️  authoritarian rule by force for non-harm crimes !!! 

On ‎25‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 3:50 PM, Misterwhisper said:

Irresponsible sh*t like this happens in a country where a lot of supposed adults display little more intellect than a  5-year-old child. A country run by infants, and populated by infants... we see it every day and the newspapers are full of mind-boggling stories attesting to the fact.

a kid sitting in  ..dads lap.....where dad is in full control of the car....and you carry on? Spare me your ridicule.

20 minutes ago, mindfulness said:

... no problem with it. Should however an incident of occurred due to the action then ok, shout out loud. 

Nothing happened, only that a child found some moments of joy. 

Get over it, get a life, chill out, do your thing. 

Dont you just love ❤️ 'true freedom'. 

Don't you just love ❤️  authoritarian rule by force for non-harm crimes !!! 

Hilarious, you're such a cool dude!

I just wonder if you would still "just love" scraping the residue of some infant off your car when an idiot parent smashes into you because they were not paying attention whilst playing with their kid in the drivers seat in busy / fast moving traffic on a public road... or some youngster out having fun on Daddy's motorbike topples off under your car wheels....

So They do have a level when it comes to Road safety. Last Sonkran I saw a Thai man on Sukhumvit Road. Teaching his five year old how to Fire A high power water Gun at At the face of moterbike Drivers speeding past. I seriously think there is no a Helping these people when it comes to Road safety. Unfortunately they just don't see things the same way as most countries.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, juice777 said:

So They do have a level when it comes to Road safety. Last Sonkran I saw a Thai man on Sukhumvit Road. Teaching his five year old how to Fire A high power water Gun at At the face of moterbike Drivers speeding past. I seriously think there is no a Helping these people when it comes to Road safety. Unfortunately they just don't see things the same way as most countries.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Absolutely right. I think the old adage 'life is cheap' has some bearing and 'insha-allah' (God's will) where Muslims are concerned.

I was run off the road by a drunken driver in Phuket's Songkran 32 years ago whilst the pick up rear passengers threw tubs of water in my face, had no choice but to ditch on a steep gravel embankment to avoid an approaching bridge post, away from the centres of activity, so travelling at speed. I spent 2 hours in a local clinic having the gravel picked out of my open knee caps and neat iodine poured into the holes and up my barbecued arm. So I've got my badges of honour to attest to the irresponsibility of Thai drivers. 

What at about those of you on this thread that think this guys actions were OK? Have you ever suffered the physical repercussions or police intimidation after an accident?