Boy, 15, Shot Dead For Staring

thaigerd

Before Jail them I suggest to send them in Baghdad or Mogadiscio for a month ( to help them to better understand some concept ..... )
From Phuket Gazette:

Boy, 15, shot dead for staring

PHUKET CITY: Piyawuth "Ab" Pattamapaneewong, 19, and Wirat "Dam" Thongsu, 20, both from Phuket City, have been charged with gunning down a 15-year-old boy about 12.30 am on December 24.

The victim was identified as Chumphon "Toto" Ruengdam, son of Prasert "Phu Yai Soi" Ruengdam, Headman of Rassada Village 3.

Police arrested the two suspects about 5 am the same day in a rented room on Samkong Rd, where they were sleeping soundly. Police found a shotgun along with four unused cartridges and a fifth spent cartridge behind the headboard of the bed.

The officer in charge of the case, who asked to remain anonymous, said that Chumphon was riding around Phuket City with six to eight friends, when he saw Ab and Dam at the Clock Tower traffic circle.

Ab and Dam were allegedly incensed by Chumphon staring at them, and followed him to Satree Phuket School intersection; where Ab pulled out a sawed-off shotgun from his waistband and hit Chumphon twice over the head with it.

Dam sped away, but as he did so Ab fired at Chumphon, riddling his body with nine pellets.

Chumphon managed to hold on to his friend for 200 meters or so after being shot, but then fell to the roadway and died.

The two suspects have been charged with murder and unlawful possession of a firearm.

Id rather send them over to knock off George and invade the US. You have to get to the root of the problem. :o

Root of what problem? - I would ask, but not to lib/left/looneys to whom these are probably misguided kids having the wrong sorta fun, and maybe if we send them on safari or some other exotic experience it'll help show them the light, eh?

I respectfully suggest the problem is easier to resolve, by removing their genes from the pool.

I respectfully suggest the problem is easier to resolve, by removing their jeans from the pool.

Those inconsiderate skinny dipping teenagers.....always leaving their clothes lying around. :o

Don't worry about Tornado he rarely misses an opportunity to jab GWB however inane. :D

Edited by kasi

• 2 weeks later...
Sure hope this is a result of the lovely "Hip Hop" culture making it's way over here.

The whole pseudo Gangster image presented by clowns in their music video's and rap lyrics.

I can go back home if I want to be around that trash.

I couldn't agree more. You don't have to look far to see the influence of "hip hop" becoming apparent in Phuket. Last time I was there I couldn't help but notice "tags" disrespectfully scribbled on roadside walls and buildings. Also, being of the younger generation myself, whenever I chose to go out to popular bars frequented by people of the similar age, I am bombarded with the gracefull melodies of r 'n' b music filled with angst ridden lyrics promoting gang-like mentality and behaviour. It is exactly as you say, trash.

It's unfortunate the beautifull place of Thailand is engaging this movement. It's one of the things I enjoy leaving behind when I get on the plane to Thailand.

I do not know anything about this "hip hop" or "r & b." However, I think it is that new fangled rock and roll music. When people were listening to Tommy Dorsey or the Andrew Sisters, the youth were respectful. Rock and roll caused young people to be rebellious. Girls started dressing like tarts, and boys started showing off for girls. Also before rock and roll there was no premarital sex. Now hormones are running rampant. Blame it on Mick Jagger and those ###### Beatles (with their subliminal messages in their recordings -- "Paul is dead, Paul is dead" -- certainly such messages about death would lead an impressionable youth to kill). And do not get me started on grafitti -- "Kilroy was here" Certainly that message tells youth to KIll Roy (or some other child if Roy cannot be found). We should ban all music from Phuket to protect the kids.

You guys are idiots. Two young men killed a young boy for staring. Do you really believe that these mental midgets would have acted differently if they watched the Lawrence Welk show. There is nothing in the article to suggest that music or international culture (whatever that may be) influenced this senseless act. BTW the most popular hip hop/rap artists today are not so-called gangster rappers. Rather, they talk about money, girls and parties. Get a clue.

Edited by hastings