Moscow warns new U.S. sanctions take ties into uncharted waters

webfact

4 minutes ago, Naam said:

make up your mind who's meat they are chewing. that of Putin or of Russian citizens?

Are you saying that they are not one in the same? I think you are right there, Putin would kill ten million Russians to save his puppy.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Grubster said:

Very true but the future US production that is ramping up right now as we speak is nearly endless. The US can and will fill the void if needed. Natural gas is easy to extract and is in abundance in the US and other western nations. Yawn.

sure, and natural is easy to deliver across the Atlantic to Europe per email attachment and parcel post. please Sir, stop ridiculing yourself.

4 hours ago, Grubster said:

On the contrary the dogs are chewing on the meat of this bad man.

If you were a Russian you would be feeling the bite.

Not accorded to my old ex-KGB friends,  l could pm you and tell you but then l'd have to kill you.

5 hours ago, Naam said:

like i said, the dogs are howling but are afraid to bite :coffee1:

The magninski act is a sanction that hurts Putin and his billionaire group of friends immensely, they cannot even travel without having someone else pay the bills, they can't pay for a meal with a credit card because they can't get one. They have billions and can't use it in their own names. Do you think that is a bite or a howl. Putin is humiliated by this act.

1 hour ago, Naam said:

sure, and natural is easy to deliver across the Atlantic to Europe per email attachment and parcel post. please Sir, stop ridiculing yourself.

Yes sir it is in fact very easy to deliver in liquid form and is being done all over the world. Canada is also in the process of building a large LNG port on their east coast, I think the west coast also but not sure on that. Australia has huge LNG ports with most of theirs going to China. Why you are so enthused with the most brutal government in the world is beyond me. I guess in your eyes the west cannot survive without Russia. Very ridiculous indeed.

1 hour ago, Kwasaki said:

Not accorded to my old ex-KGB friends,  l could pm you and tell you but then l'd have to kill you.

Your not far off there as when a KGB agent spills his guts he will be killed by the KGB so I'm sure your just joking because no KGB agent is going to be telling any casual friends that he is in the KGB and there are no ex- KGB, they die KGB. Its no longer called the KGB but the new name evades my memory right now.

8 hours ago, Grubster said:

The magninski act is a sanction that hurts Putin and his billionaire group of friends immensely, they cannot even travel without having someone else pay the bills, they can't pay for a meal with a credit card because they can't get one. They have billions and can't use it in their own names. Do you think that is a bite or a howl. Putin is humiliated by this act.

Great that Putin is humiliated.  Time for his killings to be highlighted and time for him to be sanctioned for these things.

8 hours ago, Grubster said:

Your not far off there as when a KGB agent spills his guts he will be killed by the KGB so I'm sure your just joking because no KGB agent is going to be telling any casual friends that he is in the KGB and there are no ex- KGB, they die KGB. Its no longer called the KGB but the new name evades my memory right now.

KGB is now the FSB

2 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

Great that Putin is humiliated.  Time for his killings to be highlighted and time for him to be sanctioned for these things.

FAUX News says Putin is humiliated? :giggle:

10 hours ago, Grubster said:

Yes sir it is in fact very easy to deliver in liquid form and is being done all over the world. Canada is also in the process of building a large LNG port on their east coast, I think the west coast also but not sure on that. Australia has huge LNG ports with most of theirs going to China. Why you are so enthused with the most brutal government in the world is beyond me. I guess in your eyes the west cannot survive without Russia. Very ridiculous indeed.

it's debatable who makes utmost ridiculous statements without invoking a single thought as far as logistics are concerned.

the U.S. sanctions pertain to some Russian pipelines which deliver natural gas and crude. only a layman could come up with the idea that it is more economically to deliver both by ship with no adeqate ports existing on both sides.

i am taking a break because it's useless to discuss the paint stroke of an old master with a blind man. it reminds me of my futile attempts to explain quantum mechanics to my gardener :laugh:

12 hours ago, Grubster said:

l knew someone were gonna say that.

23 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

News about US sanctions from television media, Germany is going put sanctions on the USA if US goes ahead, all getting rather messy.   

No easy answers:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-kremlin-idUSKBN1AB1Q3

The Nord Stream 2 pipeline, due to start pumping gas from Russia to Europe from 2019, has been dogged by controversy.

Eastern European and Baltic states fear it will make them hostage to Russian gas and undercut Ukraine by depriving it of transit fees for Russian gas supplies to Europe.

Nordic nations, meanwhile, have security concerns over the pipeline running through territorial waters, where Russia has bolstered its military presence in recent months.

4 hours ago, Naam said:

it's debatable who makes utmost ridiculous statements without invoking a single thought as far as logistics are concerned.

the U.S. sanctions pertain to some Russian pipelines which deliver natural gas and crude. only a layman could come up with the idea that it is more economically to deliver both by ship with no adeqate ports existing on both sides.

i am taking a break because it's useless to discuss the paint stroke of an old master with a blind man. it reminds me of my futile attempts to explain quantum mechanics to my gardener :laugh:

OK old Master of all. I guess the logistics in WW2 were also unsurmountable, and who said it was cheaper to ship the gas than to pipe it? I didn't. I can tell you it will be done and once the ports are done it will not cost much more to deliver old wise one.

The worst sanctions we have put on Putin and his gang of billionaire's have nothing to do with any gas or oil pipes.  I don't know what these new sanctions pertain to because they have not been passed yet, but I guess you know the inside scoop.

I will also take a break from debating with a guy who would try to explain quantum physics to his gardener. I will now put my paintbrush down and I hope your eyes get better. So anyway old master of the universe, have you decided the origin yet or are you resting on the big bang theory.  Bye Bye and good luck with your billionaire Russians.

9 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

Where did I say Fox News?  Maybe you should reply to the original poster.

i asked a question and mentioned FAUX News because the claim "Putin humiliated" sounds as if the source are the successors of Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannity, whoever they may be.

2 hours ago, Naam said:

rabugento1.gif

Sberbank.jpg

Of course Putin can, but many of his top lieutenants and billionaire friends cannot get one that works in the west where they all want to be most of the time. Do you know who Sergei Magnitsky was?  I suggest you read up on the lead up and aftermath of the Magnitsky act passed by congress in 2012 then the additional sanctions put on the rich buddies of Putin in 2014 after the annexation of Crimea. You can read about how these poor billionaires can't even visit their mansions spread all over the world. Some of them have had all their money frozen in the foreign accounts that they put all the stolen Russian money in.

42 minutes ago, Naam said:

humiliated?

Wow they are sending some american diplomats home, this is really a strong move, Yes Putin is humiliated and getting more so, He is far and away the richest man in the world, but to bad nearly all of it is in foreign banks as it is money stolen from Russia and he may end up losing it all. Maybe you think the Magnitsky act is about adoption?  No but Putins response to it was to ban americans from adopting disabled orphans from Russia, now they just let them die. Nice guy your friend Putin.

On 7/27/2017 at 4:24 PM, Naam said:

i recommend you do some homework instead of shooting from the hip!

fact:

Western Europe's demand for natural gas is 18 (eighteen) times of the total U.S. production. yawn... 

I suggest you get a pair of reading glasses. You don't even have to look it up to see that something is seriously wrong with your factoid. The 2 economies are pretty close in size yet Europe needs 18 times as much as the US produces? Really? You got a source for that?

I don't know why there's all this focus on the USA shipping natural gas. Qatar and Iran are a lot closer. Qatar is still increasing its production and shipping capacity. As for Iran, there's a project in the works to built a pipeline connecting its massive gas reserves to Turkey and then to western europe.

1 hour ago, ilostmypassword said:

I suggest you get a pair of reading glasses. You don't even have to look it up to see that something is seriously wrong with your factoid. The 2 economies are pretty close in size yet Europe needs 18 times as much as the US produces? Really? You got a source for that?

usually i don't do other peoples homework. but in your case i point to a flaw in your logic. you assume that the U.S. is using as much natural gas as Europe does which is not the case. moreover, the U.S. is a net importer of natural gas, id est there's no such thing like delivering gas to Europe to substitute imports from Russia as one of the "lurned" colleagues suggested.

:smile:

natural_gas_imports_exports_and_net_impo

6 hours ago, ilostmypassword said:

I don't know why there's all this focus on the USA shipping natural gas. Qatar and Iran are a lot closer. Qatar is still increasing its production and shipping capacity. As for Iran, there's a project in the works to built a pipeline connecting its massive gas reserves to Turkey and then to western europe.

Russia's actions in Syria are partially to stop a Qatari pipeline from delivering gas to Europe.  They're doing the same thing in Georgia.

http://www.news.com.au/world/middle-east/is-the-fight-over-a-gas-pipeline-fuelling-the-worlds-bloodiest-conflict/news-story/74efcba9554c10bd35e280b63a9afb74

Is the fight over a gas pipeline fuelling the world’s bloodiest conflict?

THE Syrian war often seems like a big confusing mess but one factor that is not often mentioned could be the key to unlocking the conflict.

Some experts have pointed out that many of the key players have one thing in common: a billion-dollar gas pipeline.

Factor in this detail and suddenly the war begins to make more sense, here’s how it works:

IT’S THE GAS, STUPID

https://www.euractiv.com/section/energy/opinion/russian-seizure-of-georgian-pipeline-has-dangerous-implications/

Russian seizure of Georgian pipeline has dangerous implications

Taras Nazarenko urges Europe to wake up and notice Russia’s new weapon: seizing its neighbours’ pipelines. 

The Russian border guards stationed by the Kremlin on the perimeters of Georgia’s breakaway, pro-Russian enclave of South Ossetia, have moved the enclave’s border markers further into Georgian territory.

The expanded border gives South Ossetia, which has declared itself an independent state, and its Russian backers, control of a mile-long stretch of the Baku-Supsa pipeline. That is the line that transports oil from Azerbaijan’s capital Baku through Georgia’s Black Sea port of Supsa to Western markets. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Russia–Georgia_energy_crisis

The 2006 Russia–Georgia energy crisis describes an international incident triggered by two explosions on the MozdokTbilisi natural gas pipeline in North Ossetia on January 22, 2006. The explosions suspended gas supply to Georgia at a time when the weather was particularly cold, leading to allegations of deliberate energy blackmail carried out by the Russian government.