Riot police ready for Yingluck supporters

webfact

Meanwhile, red-shirt leader Weng Tojirakarn yesterday warned of possible interference by a group that intended to cause trouble.

I am sure Prayut and his good buddy Suthep would love to see this happen, as it would give Prauut the perfect excuse to bring the hammer down harder on his opponents and to "extend" the time before elections can be held.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

wouldn't be the first time that they burn and bomb the place when it doesn't go their way.

You mean like yellows invading the airport?  taking over Bangkok and disrupting businesses?

Just now, Father Fintan Stack said:

Did the civilians tending to wounded protesters that were killed in the Buddhist temple by snipers on the Skytrain tracks have any intention to burn Bangkok? Looked like they were just attempting to help injured Thais when things were clearly getting out of control.

There seems to be an awful lot of glee from the fascist contingent here when people are murdered, killed or even 'disappeared', as long as it suits their agenda.

Quite disturbing. 

But I didn't read of any Shin opponents murdering children, then applauding it on stage and celebrating it?

1 hour ago, robblok said:

I hope that this meeting stays non violent if it does then it bodes well for the next one. 

Me too. There's a few here (not you) that seem to lament that the agent provocateurs previously know as red shirts are not half as visible and prone to incitement as they would like them to be. Even calling them red shirts is all a bit passe these days along with the frequent allusions to 'Thaksinistas', 'big brother', 'puppet master' and other sobriquets.

1 hour ago, Happy enough said:

you can say that history will look back and weep but you don't know that. you can also that some are ill informed as you are so well informed that this has nothing to do with the rice scheme. doesn't make any of it true of course. anyway, so all the thais you know are aghast at her treatment you say. I'm guessing all the thais you know come from isaan.

Thai history?

Based on precedent, whatever happens, there will be plenty of erasures and it will be up to the likes of yourself and other TV worthies to speak the truth.

Even the ones that live far, far away from Isaan.

35 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

You certainly seem to spend a fair bit of time supporting and defending them on here. Do you keep scrap books and turn up with flowers to support them to?

Does having a cherished happy clapper work of you?

8 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Me too. There's a few here (not you) that seem to lament that the agent provocateurs previously know as red shirts are not half as visible and prone to incitement as they would like them to be. Even calling them red shirts is all a bit passe these days along with the frequent allusions to 'Thaksinistas', 'big brother', 'puppet master' and other sobriquets.

I don't like violence on the streets but it seems a lot of people on here have their popcorn ready and want a violent revolt. As long as its in Bangkok and does not bother them too much where they live. The junta will leave for sure I don't worry about that, there is no need for violence to achieve that. 

24 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

Only when your intention is to burn and bomb Bangkok.

I am not sure if having memory like a steel trap is a compliment or not but I do think the whole nation has moved on a whole lot since those heady days of radical, firebrand rhetoric. You should try it too.

22 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

That is pretty normal in any country to do before a trail so the suspects can't let the money disappear.

And, as is also pretty normal in any country, they have physically removed money from accounts.

18 minutes ago, Truthteller said:

Before Thaksin introduced Universal healthcare, 17,000 infants a year were dying due to being locked out of the healthcare system through poverty.

You don't always need bombs and guns to kill to kill kids, decades of government marginalisation is a far more effective killer.

11 posts and already your as twisty as the rest of the gang.

Please be balanced, be fair, give the whole details, the dems announced the health scheme and were in the process of starting it.

Yes the paymaster did the implementation but be fair please. 

Edited by scorecard

25 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

wouldn't be the first time that they burn and bomb the place when it doesn't go their way.

They didn't exactly burn and bomb Bangkok 'the last time' either.

Curb your enthusiasm, please.

4 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Your as twisty as the rest of the gang.

Please be balanced, be fair, give the whole details, the dems announced the health scheme and were in the process of starting it. Yes the paymaster did the implementation but be fair please. 

See? See?  The 'paymaster'. I missed that one.

Welcome to the Thai Hyperbole Club and make yourself at home.

Edited by NanLaew

3 hours ago, steven100 said:

The Junta's requirement in this is to keep the country's security and stability in tack.

The red shirts have a violent reputation as everyone well knows hence the prior warnings and the extra police.

The Junta's requirement is to prevent real democracy from ever coming about in Thailand so they can preserve the wealth and status of their masters. 

1 minute ago, stephen tracy said:

The Junta's requirement is to prevent real democracy from ever coming about in Thailand so they can preserve the wealth and status of their masters. 

Spoken like a true somtam plaa-ra sai pooh lover.

2 hours ago, steven100 said:

so you have great respect for someone who costs the country billions in fraudulent rice schemes and held 16 bank accounts to keep it in ......

your not fussy who you hold respect for are you ... lol

the defence rests your honour ....  :coffee1:

That rich coming from someone who thinks the country is in good hands with the man-child at the helm.

2 hours ago, robblok said:

Yes that idiot was one of Sutheps mates, however the reds came at the Yellows there.. the yellows were at polling stations the reds came to remove them and both started to shoot. So again.. the reds came at a stationary group of Yellows. I wan't an example where yellows go after a group of reds.  

Because that is what your describing.. I have no recollection of such an event. But you seem to have it otherwise your post would have no basis. 

"I wan't an example where yellows go after a group of reds.   "... isn't that what's been happening since the coup?

Just now, stephen tracy said:

"I wan't an example where yellows go after a group of reds.   "... isn't that what's been happening since the coup?

Obviously you have misunderstood the question that others did get. May i suggest reading it again and replies on it. Maybe you did and you choose to ignore it to make an untrue statement. The army and the yellows are not one the same. However much you like to say so its not the truth. They might share similar goals at times they are 2 completely different entities. 

1 hour ago, Happy enough said:

haha. you see. you have to say I discriminate against isaan people , that says a lot about you my friend. I just mentioned isaan people as that is where a large proportion of yinglucks supporters are from. resent what you like mate. and yes, I do think this court case is about the rice. silly me

If you think this is about rice then you are seriously delusional.

1 hour ago, Baerboxer said:

Well, seeing as how up to now, she and her legal team haven't offered any explanations or defense to the actual charges, it doesn't take rocket science to guess, does it?

Sounds like the PTP/Red Shirts are predicting violence but already trying to claim "it's a mysterious third party" or a Junta false flag operation. Now how might they possibly know all that? 

Because it's obvious the junta has an interest in stirring unrest so they can then claim they must remain in power to protect stability etc.  The junta's primary objective since day 1 has been to prevent democracy and protect the elites they serve. It's textbook 1:01

15 minutes ago, robblok said:

Obviously you have misunderstood the question that others did get. May i suggest reading it again and replies on it. Maybe you did and you choose to ignore it to make an untrue statement. The army and the yellows are not one the same. However much you like to say so its not the truth. They might share similar goals at times they are 2 completely different entities. 

The military created the yellows.  They are a creature of the military.  Of course I understood your question, I chose to respond to it in my own way. 

1 hour ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Did the civilians tending to wounded protesters that were killed in the Buddhist temple by snipers on the Skytrain tracks have any intention to burn Bangkok? Looked like they were just attempting to help injured Thais when things were clearly getting out of control.

There seems to be an awful lot of glee from the fascist contingent here when people are murdered, killed or even 'disappeared', as long as it suits their agenda.

Quite disturbing. 

There are your innocent people

1.png

2.png

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

16.jpg

Edited by FritsSikkink

2 hours ago, Ricardo said:

Caption-competition time ?  :whistling:

image.png.3f1fbbbff3c9b0240c7384d69f06bc22.png

"I'm waving to Big Brother, who Skypes that he's right behind me, hope he can see that far !"

"This is my  'Statue of Liberty'  look, but where's my flame-of-truth gone ?"

"Doing my bit, for Chiang Mai's red-rose growers !"

"Taxi !  Get Me Outta Here !" 

"Hands Up  ...  whoever thinks I wasn't negligant !"   :tongue:

Look. My new deoderant doesn't leave a nasty white stain.

31 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

and a few more, upload failed

...thank God! We got your drift already without the picture gallery.

Do you actually save these for such threads?

Ooooo nooooo..... the WHOLE of Bangkok is burning!!!!

Edited by NanLaew