Anyone Up For Some Golf ?

terrymor66

Hey I am a hack golfer ( 28 handicap ). But I really enjoy getting out there on the links and playing. I have been to Gymkana twice and would like to go somewhere else. If anyone else is interested, let me know. Anyone that is overly competitive about their game............I will either frustrate you to no end, or make you feel really good about your game !! 28 Handicap, it is still about the scenery and the fun of hanging out for me !! :o

I'm a noob at golf .

in another words i know nuts abotu it ..

i was thinking to start off with Driving range .

and then slowly to golf .

hm.. interesting idea ..

i know there is a golf place which charge only 150b for a day .

I'm a noob at golf .

in another words i know nuts abotu it ..

i was thinking to start off with Driving range .

and then slowly to golf .

hm.. interesting idea ..

i know there is a golf place which charge only 150b for a day .

Good way to start....

You should take a few basic lessons though................before you get any bad habits that you will have break ! lol

Whenever you feel you want to get out on the course though, let me know ( and obviously from my handicap, there aren't too many tips I can give you :o )

Still waiting for offers from others too !

later

• 1 month later...

I'll be here for about a week. Would like to play any day after about 10:30 AM. Handycap 23 (and rising).

Larry

Hey I am a hack golfer ( 28 handicap ). But I really enjoy getting out there on the links and playing. I have been to Gymkana twice and would like to go somewhere else. If anyone else is interested, let me know. Anyone that is overly competitive about their game............I will either frustrate you to no end, or make you feel really good about your game !! 28 Handicap, it is still about the scenery and the fun of hanging out for me !! :o

I'll be here for about a week. Would like to play any day after about 10:30 AM. Handycap 23 (and rising).

Larry

Hey, I just sent you a PM with my phone #. Give me a call and we will hit the links !

Terry