Thai girl I met online wants to stay with me for a week.

haja5

Im curious have any of you had a situation similar to this?

I met her online, and now she wants to come to BKK and stay with me for a week. I have work so there would be days where I wouldnt be home ( im not okay with that). Im also curious in why just meeting me online she feels ready to just come live with me for a week.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When you go to work in the morning lock the door,give her 500 THB,and tell her you'll

see her  when you finish work,but make sure you get your 500 THB 's worth,in case

she does not come back,or you could take a few days off work,and maybe you need

to start thinking for yourself.

regards Worgeordie

I'd say yes if i was single as im an ex momma's boy so i need domestic goddesses to do the laundry, washing up, put my phone on charge, tell me to go brush my teeth etc

Edited by Jdiddy

You can arrange it so that the days you go to work, she must stay at her friends.  

When i first came to thailand (Patong)... checked into a guesthouse. Met the maid that day or the next.  Asked her if she wanted a massage after her shift.  Gave her a hip and thigh rub down that same afternoon.

Things move very quickly in the mating dept here. Welcome to Thailand.

Make sure you get to see her place, real fast...

lock up or put away all valuables, in a safe place...

put well hidden covert "nanny cams" in all the rooms of your house, to get footage on what she's upto when you are away...

leave some 100THB notes hanging around..not to obviously visible but accessible enough for her to find and see what happens when you are away...

this could be a good for a start.

Edited by observer90210

4 hours ago, inThailand said:

It's because your ahandsome man. Or its low season where marks are harder to find.

its also because she hasnt a handsome man that week,the weeks after she's fully booked.:shock1:

I met her online, and now she wants to come to BKK and stay with me for a week. I have work so there would be days where I wouldnt be home ( im not okay with that). Im also curious in why just meeting me online she feels ready to just come live with me for a week.

MONEY ??????

14 hours ago, Jdiddy said:

I'd say yes if i was single as im an ex momma's boy so i need domestic goddesses to do the laundry, washing up, put my phone on charge, tell me to go brush my teeth etc

More than likely when you get home, your laundry will still be dirty, you will have more dirty pans in the sink, your TV will be on while she sleeps on the sofa, and your electricity bill will be through the roof.

Edited by tonray

45 minutes ago, catman20 said:

MONEY ??????

The negativity :post-4641-1156693976:

I  a little experience of this - sort of. I spoke to a lady for 2 months from the UK and then took the plunge to come out to Thailand for a month. I was 50 , she was 37. We lived together in the same room/apartment for this time, she I think was a little nervous, but our communication before put us at ease more. This lady was a school teacher from Nan - not a bar girl from Pattaya before all the mass idiots on here start ranting - not that it should matter too much if you are happy together.

Point is, we got on really well from the first night onwards, both had a lot in common and I ended up going back to the UK, renting out my house and came to live with her here. we now have a daughter and are very happy and content.

I would say if you are happy with your conversations with her then go for it, take a punt - as long as those same conversations are not based solely on a weeks. But, I wouldn't stay at your house for the week. I'd take a break from work and go stay in a resort for a while. This fr security and peace of mind. If she wants you, she will be happy with you by the sea, just as much as at home.

It also means she wont be hanging outside your abode if it all goes *its up

But your post is vague on details.

Ignore the cynics, it may be genuine.  If you met online, she may just be one of thousands of woman online, not just in Asia,  desperate to improve their lives by finding a man with some means.  Nothing wrong in that. Lots of successful marriages  start that way nowadays .  However, you need to be realistic and enter this week of meeting her  cautiously and with your eyes wide open. The only thing going for her may be her charm , youth, looks etc and she will no doubt use them. Nothing  wrong in that either, Don't western woman do the same, and men for that matter? . I personally wouldn't want a  long term relationship with a woman who jumped into bed with me on day one (but lots of marriages start that way too), so see what her attitude is.  She may not want that either.  She offered to come and meet you in BKK.. So what?  How else would she finally meet with you and she probably doesn't have the means to travel and stay in a hotel to meet you, so don't dismiss it as a scam just yet.   

a friend of mine was telling me over lunch yesterday, when he was on one of these dating sights he kept getting the same request but send me thb10k and i will come down, no i will give you money when here. next step i need thb8k for airfare to fly to phuket, he replies i will book you air ticket it only costs thb2k, her reply i don't like flying .......

as you can blantantly see th is is a scam to get you too send money and they no show. why would you want to get involved with someone

you have never seen and met in the flesh, come on be a big boy 'smell the roses'.... this happens in thailand not once a day but many many

times its more then likely some african nigerian on the other end who posts a photo of a nice looking thai girl who is trying to extort money

from some gullible farang .... understand now .... or if you go ahead let us know the outcome i need another good laugh ....