Thai girl I met online wants to stay with me for a week.

haja5

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So many clever answers to a simple question. When I was young before all these scams happened, you could easily meet a thai lady and end up in a hotel just within an hour or so. At that time(about 30 years ago) you needn't worry about scams. I was on a tuk tuk , well, I was young and handsome then(no longer handsome now) this young Thai girl keep smiling and I talk to her (in thai -i am good at language) and we went for coffee and then to hotel. I gave her 300 baht that day. She show me the travel agent office where she worked(sunday office closed) I dropped by her office the next week and we again end up in the hotel. Then I got tired of her so no more hotel rendezvous. 

1 hour ago, madusa said:

So many clever answers to a simple question. When I was young before all these scams happened, you could easily meet a thai lady and end up in a hotel just within an hour or so. At that time(about 30 years ago) you needn't worry about scams. I was on a tuk tuk , well, I was young and handsome then(no longer handsome now) this young Thai girl keep smiling and I talk to her (in thai -i am good at language) and we went for coffee and then to hotel. I gave her 300 baht that day. She show me the travel agent office where she worked(sunday office closed) I dropped by her office the next week and we again end up in the hotel. Then I got tired of her so no more hotel rendezvous. 

From the answers on this thread, it sounds like some people have never got sex without paying for it.... 

Pretty depressing stuff, Gentlemen... 

23 hours ago, catman20 said:

im afraid that you are the one with no clue, as you are the one whos been married 3 times :cheesy: and you still dont get it :cheesy: its a scam mate got it !!!!!! now ? 

How ignorant can you be? It may be limitless.

The fact I have had three marriages does not mean I was scammed. My first wife was an American, we married young because we wanted to have sex without our parents bitching; sex alone is not the best of reasons for marriage, so we decided to part ways; neither of us had any money, so nothing to scam. My second marriage was to a Vietnamese woman, she was older and from a wealthy family; I married her because she was the most intelligent and successful woman I have ever known; respect alone is also not the best reason for a marriage; when we divorced, we split our assets 50-50; I may have put 30% into those assets; so I hesitate to see the scam there.  My wife and I have been married for over 38 years. while I financed her university education, from the time she graduated until we retired, some 25 years, she held well-paying jobs and always contributed to assets and our relationship. While it may be true that my salary was greater than hers, I was a contractor, she a permanent employee; she now has a pension and I do not.  So, I fail to see the scam here to.

Perhaps it is your limited exposure to women. 

Edited by smotherb
correct a typo

16 hours ago, smotherb said:

How ignorant can you be? It may be limitless.

The fact I have had three marriages does not mean I was scammed. My first wife was an American, we married young because we wanted to have sex without our parents bitching; sex alone is not the best of reasons for marriage, so we decided to part ways; neither of us had any money, so nothing to scam. My second marriage was to a Vietnamese woman, she was older and from a wealthy family; I married her because she was the most intelligent and successful woman I have ever known; respect alone is also not the best reason for a marriage; when we divorced, we split our assets 50-50; I may have put 30% into those assets; so I hesitate to see the scam there.  My wife and I have been married for over 38 years. while I financed her university education, from the time she graduated until we retired, some 25 years, she held well-paying jobs and always contributed to assets and our relationship. While it may be true that my salary was greater than hers, I was a contractor, she a permanent employee; she now has a pension and I do not.  So, I fail to see the scam here to.

Perhaps it is your limited exposure to women. 

i see it was you doing the scamming, just as i thought earlier you were a great catch.:cheesy: NOT! 

On 8/4/2017 at 0:33 AM, speedtripler said:

Be careful

They could backfire easily

She might charge him for the sex.... Daily rate + milage and wear and tear etc :smile:

This is why my Thai wife of 38 years owns half of my net worth.  Oh, and what is this "sex" thing?  Does one have to pay extra for that?

Edited by Damrongsak

4 minutes ago, Damrongsak said:

This is why my Thai wife of 38 years owns half of my net worth.  Oh, and what is this "sex" thing?

after 38 years im not surprised theirs no sex thing for you i would of got board with that also a long long time ago.:smile:

3 hours ago, catman20 said:

i see it was you doing the scamming, just as i thought earlier you were a great catch.:cheesy: NOT! 

It appears you believe there is a scam in every relationship, I truly do feel sorry for you.

5 hours ago, Damrongsak said:

This is why my Thai wife of 38 years owns half of my net worth.  Oh, and what is this "sex" thing?  Does one have to pay extra for that?

If you've already given up Half.... You may be beyond hope

You need to be ALOT more careful with the other half.... :smile:

2 hours ago, catman20 said:

well you had 3 goes at it !!!!!!!!! :cheesy: 

Gee, you even had to edit this repetitive drivel. Is that a permanent mental block or is it just related to your inability to find a loving relationship? 

2 hours ago, smotherb said:

Gee, you even had to edit this repetitive drivel. Is that a permanent mental block or is it just related to your inability to find a loving relationship? 

and why would i want a permanent loving relationship as you had 3 goes at trying to find one:cheesy::cheesy:

1 hour ago, catman20 said:

and why would i want a permanent loving relationship as you had 3 goes at trying to find one:cheesy::cheesy:

Well, I appreciate you wanting to emulate me in your life, but really, you should do it on your own.

On 3/8/2560 at 5:29 PM, haja5 said:

Im curious have any of you had a situation similar to this?

I met her online, and now she wants to come to BKK and stay with me for a week. I have work so there would be days where I wouldnt be home ( im not okay with that). Im also curious in why just meeting me online she feels ready to just come live with me for a week.

I think some of the posts have been a little droll Haja. You are obviously a serious guy who just wants reassurance and advice.

Here's my take.

01 First establish if she is indeed a lady (not ladyboy).

02 Why only a week? Has she something else to do the following?

03 Ask her whether she know the rules of pool.

04 Try to get a nice pic of her face, or any other distinguishable marks (tattoo across her abdomen etc).

05 Post the pics on TvisaF and see what occurs.

Just go with the flow. She might make great cup of tea to wake you up with. One thing though; no matter how much she says you are Mr wonderful after the first night together consider that this might not be the first time she has said this.

On 8/4/2017 at 1:18 AM, observer90210 said:

Make sure you get to see her place, real fast...

lock up or put away all valuables, in a safe place...

put well hidden covert "nanny cams" in all the rooms of your house, to get footage on what she's upto when you are away...

leave some 100THB notes hanging around..not to obviously visible but accessible enough for her to find and see what happens when you are away...

this could be a good for a start.

That's too much like hard work. 

22 hours ago, owl sees all said:

I think some of the posts have been a little droll Haja. You are obviously a serious guy who just wants reassurance and advice.

Here's my take.

01 First establish if she is indeed a lady (not ladyboy).

02 Why only a week? Has she something else to do the following?

03 Ask her whether she know the rules of pool.

04 Try to get a nice pic of her face, or any other distinguishable marks (tattoo across her abdomen etc).

05 Post the pics on TvisaF and see what occurs.

Just go with the flow. She might make great cup of tea to wake you up with. One thing though; no matter how much she says you are Mr wonderful after the first night together consider that this might not be the first time she has said this.

Or just meet her snd see how it goes. Nothing to lose unless you ask for the list above.  She will know for sure if you ask for them your a looser.

LT one week in Bkk if she is attractive she will be expecting 15 to 20 k.

But I would absolutely not buy that pair of shoes unless I tried them on.

Also, while you are at work she may be meeting other dudes for ST.

Good luck on it.