Electrical Engineering Senior seeks job after graduation 2018

I am a senior in an ABET accredited electrical engineering BS program with a concentration in industrial automation.  My grade point average is 4.0 on a 4 point scale.  I am considering moving back to Phuket Thailand from the United States after graduation in the spring of 2018.  Previously, I resided in Phuket for 3 years.  I have some Thai language ability and am eager to increase my proficiency.  I am well versed in C++, MatLab, Lab View, Java, AutoCAD, Solidworks, and have some experience with Verilog and VHDL.  I also have some experience with Allen Bradley PLCs and ladder logic.  Additionally, I have 16 years experience as a systems administrator in IT.  I have a personal interest in mechatronics and in addition to my electrical engineering skills, I can also fully operate a machine shop.

I am interested in finding out what type of employment opportunities are available in Phuket, and would also be interested in other people's electrical engineering experiences as foreigners in Thailand.

Archived