Incomes: bar work vs conventional?

JSixpack

6 hours ago, Techno Viking said:

Well thats a given but how many do actually contain alcohol ?

Do not know about it these days but certainly a few years back some bars were selling ladydrinks that contained none, good little earner !!

In the bars I go to the girls will usually offer me half of the tequila shot (partly so they don't have to drink the whole thing and partly I guess to prove it is tequila).

I just wish the tequila wasn't suck low shelf crap as I quite like tequila shots when its the good stuff.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Techno Viking said:
7 minutes ago, seancbk said:

Coyote dancers absolutely go with customers.  

not ugly smelly overweight ones.

I was going to say "as long as you are someone they fancy"   but I figured it was obvious. 

6 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Why? The customer is paying for the girl to sit with him; what is in the drink is immaterial.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

He's not paying for the girl to sit with him unless he buys one or more lady drinks. It's just some guys get upset if they find out they are paying 150 baht for orange juice.

Perhaps they are also wanting the girl to get plastered so inhibitions are removed. Haven't been down that road myself.

20 hours ago, Been there done that said:

Your last paragraph, it will not happen quickly as peerpressure will not allow it and the cultural mindset needs a huge overhaul. I met a 40 yr old woman in a beerbar a while ago who stounded me by saying that she is a good mum for her 15 yr old son, who lives with her parents. No dad in the picture. I just shook my head. Another kid who sees his mother 3 times a year. 

Mai pen rai !

Yeah and what about the fathers up in Isaan who try to do the right thing and work away 8-10 months a year? Every prick here is doing their best ya goose. Its easy to come from a developed nation on a big quid and point fingers at the poor and unfortunate isnt it muppet?

Mai pen rai!

24 minutes ago, starky said:

Yeah and what about the fathers up in Isaan who try to do the right thing and work away 8-10 months a year? Every prick here is doing their best ya goose. Its easy to come from a developed nation on a big quid and point fingers at the poor and unfortunate isnt it muppet?

Mai pen rai!

Don't use the word " prick " here that'll just confuse a Thai girl .. And don't go anywhere near some of the other euphemism's we have for the male member like Hampton Wick or pork sword .. that'll just draw a blank stare from them .. :shock1:

1 hour ago, starky said:

Mai pen rai!

Greed, freedom and excitement, thats the reason why she worked in that bar. But she is a good mum. Time for you to see it how it really is. Muppet ? Only a bully like you starts to swear when they read something they not like. Not so stark, Starky.

On 07/08/2017 at 8:05 PM, georgemandm said:

you can say Thais have  excuse  because of no work in thailand.

But in my country there is no excuse for them to be working lady's .

Hmmmm, unemployment rate in Australia 5.6%, unemployment rate in Thailand 1.1%.

1 hour ago, Salerno said:

Hmmmm, unemployment rate in Australia 5.6%, unemployment rate in Thailand 1.1%.

I tell you something about unemployment rate in thailand if you want to listen to me .

how the hell dose thailand have a unemployment rate of 1.1% , to start with no one  registers for unemployment  benefits , and  no one gets free money from the thai government for not working  , so how can they say unemployment rate 1.1 % .

just look around thailand next time you get in to a village how many people don't not work and not the farmer the locker men and women and the young people millions of them all over thailand.

If the thailand government was given out free  doll money like Australia dose you would then get a true  Count on the unemployed  people in thailand.

One more thing I will tell you about thailand unemployment , is how many Thais do a tax return, not a lot of the 68 million, just 3 million pay tax and do a tax return.

so no way of knowing the truth about thailand unemployment.

all the hookres are not  registered for being unemployed , yet it is  illegal to be a  prostitute , and don't do tax returns and lots of them work for short time and go home to the village and seat around all day doing nothing.

The biggers problem in thailand is know one pays income tax under 8,000 thai bht a month and the cash  economy is  horrendous , go look in a thai village who has the best homes and the most farm land , it is the  food Vanders and the local milk bar .

the government could fix up helping the old people by stopping the cash  economy by just 50% , would go a long way in fixing up thailands poor people.

The big problems with Australia unemployment is the  migrants that  migrate to Australia The lazy ones that come on  humanitarian visas are the ones that get on the unemployment and the  bogans because bogans  breed bogans .

Thats is why Australia has a unemployment rate 5.6 % .

If you want work in Australia you can find work , but unfortunately Australia has lazy  bastards . 

I can go back to work tomorrow if I want to , my thai miss can get work tomorrow if she wants to and she just  received her full time visa to live in Australia, but now at school full time leaning English .

so yes we do have unemployment in Australia to high but as long as you give them stupid free money you will not get it down .

Australia gives out lot of free  welfare money and they are down as unemployed .

I am not talking about the age  pension .

so the  answer to your  reply is bs to 1.1% unemployment in thailand.

not having ago at you at all , just telling you how it is thailand , has s??? Loads of unemployed people.

so you seat back and think next time you go to a thai  province and look in a thai village you will see , like I have seen .

hop you understand we're I am coming from .

Live in thailand and been  travelling backwards and forwards for the last nine years .

The place is a joke for the poor thai people not the  foreigners who go with money , the thai people, cost of living for those people is  horrendous .

51 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

I tell you something about unemployment rate in thailand if you want to listen to me .

how the hell dose thailand have a unemployment rate of 1.1% , to start with no one  registers for unemployment  benefits , and  no one gets free money from the thai government for not working  , so how can they say unemployment rate 1.1 % .

Why don't they apply for unemployment benefits ?

https://www.sso.go.th/wpr/eng/unemployment.html

My guess on the 1.1% number is derived from those that are working (paying taxes) vs employable population.

As to the rest of your diatribe, how do you have such intimate knowledge............ or is all based on bar stool banter ?

Also you should join your wife at those English classes !!

16 minutes ago, Techno Viking said:

Why don't they apply for unemployment benefits ?

https://www.sso.go.th/wpr/eng/unemployment.html

My guess on the 1.1% number is derived from those that are working (paying taxes) vs employable population.

As to the rest of your diatribe, how do you have such intimate knowledge............ or is all based on bar stool banter ?

Also you should join your wife at those English classes !!

Not drinking in bars like you .

not have a wife so wrong again Mr know it all .

not have to be great in English to be a  Multi millionaire like I am .

Always someone on Tv that try to put some one down like you .

get a life .

you have know idea about thailand and the thai way of life and I bet you can't read and write thai or talk thai , like me . If you believe the bs that come out of the thai government  propaganda you need help .

have you live in a thai village , I think not , have you seen the  unemployment in thai  provinces I would say not .

7 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

Always some on Tv that try to put some one down like you .

get a life .

you have know idea about thailand and the thai way of life and I bet you can't read and write thai or talk thai , like me .

You have mistaken for someone else it seems as I'am not a person who drinks in bars.

Good to hear you are a multi millionaire, do the right thing and put a ring on the  "Thai Miss" , she obviously means something to you having spent the coin to get her to Aus.

I was not putting you down by the way just merely pointing out flaws in your rant (ok the English thing was a dig), I would be very interested to know how you know (or think you know) how I have no idea about Thailand and the Thai way of life, You do have actual facts to back that claim don't you as I would hate to assume that you are a bare faced liar.

31 minutes ago, Techno Viking said:

You have mistaken for someone else it seems as I'am not a person who drinks in bars.

Good to hear you are a multi millionaire, do the right thing and put a ring on the  "Thai Miss" , she obviously means something to you having spent the coin to get her to Aus.

I was not putting you down by the way just merely pointing out flaws in your rant (ok the English thing was a dig), I would be very interested to know how you know (or think you know) how I have no idea about Thailand and the Thai way of life, You do have actual facts to back that claim don't you as I would hate to assume that you are a bare faced liar.

Not nice to  assume I am a liar , but dose not upset me .

how I know from my thai partner and her telling me , plus I have live in thai village and seen it first hand .

you trying to tell me I am a drinker and you have know idea , like I not know about you so before you try and put me in to the barstool type think .

( NOT A RANT ) 

they you go again  assuming I  spent money on getting my partner to Australia you have know idea how I did it wrong again , I got it for free but not going to tell you or anyone on this site how to get it free , because to many  Smart a???  On here who think they know it all and have know idea.

just look around you if you live in thailand about unemployment.

Not stupid like most  Western man to get married to my thai , just to say she is mine , my partner knows how it is can walk at anytime and so can I .

not bad for a bloke who had know  chance at a good  education because of the racism in the Australian schools as I was growing up .

Just now, georgemandm said:

Not nice to  assume I am a liar , but dose not upset me .

how I know from my thai partner and her telling me , plus I have live in thai village and seen it first hand .

you trying to tell me I am a drinker and you have know idea , like I not know about you so before you try and put me in to the barstool type think .

( NOT A RANT ) 

they you go again  assuming I  spent money on getting my partner to Australia you have know idea how I did it wrong again , I got it for free but not going to tell you or anyone on this site how to get it free , because to many  Smart a???  On here who think they know it all and have know idea.

your not do to well about me are you .

just look around you if you live in thailand about unemployment.

Not stupid like most  Western man to get married to my thai , just to say she is mine , my partner knows how it is can walk at anytime and so can I .

not bad for a bloke who had know  chance at a good  education because of the racism in the Australian schools as I was growing up .

Sorry matey, I never  said or implied you was a liar other than the part where you claim I have no knowledge of Thailand or the "Thai way"..... you have not backed up these claims so on that point I do say you are a liar.

Good to hear you got your Thai partner into Aus without spending a single baht, you would be the only one to have done so or did you make her pay her way ?

Sorry for being personal but is English your native language ?

5 minutes ago, Techno Viking said:

Sorry matey, I never  said or implied you was a liar other than the part where you claim I have no knowledge of Thailand or the "Thai way"..... you have not backed up these claims so on that point I do say you are a liar.

Good to hear you got your Thai partner into Aus without spending a single baht, you would be the only one to have done so or did you make her pay her way ?

Sorry for being personal but is English your native language ?

Read what I said 

not like the liar thing very hard word  but up to you .

told you not going to tell you or anyone how to get them to Australia for free , she did not pay and I did not pay , if you are so smart like you think you are you work it out , you would know how to do it and you have know idea.

and your not my mate I don't  associate with people like you .

like I say you have know idea about thai land and the thai people.

sorry for being personal don't you know anything about thailand ? . 

50 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

get a life .

you have know idea about thailand and the thai way of life and I bet you can't read and write thai or talk thai , like me . If you believe the bs that come out of the thai government  propaganda you need help .

have you live in a thai village , I think not , have you seen the  unemployment in thai  provinces I would say not .

Multi millionaire .!  S'funny I met one only yesterday .. at least that's what he told me .. If you're a M M why aint you on the Cote'd Azur instead of the Bay of Thailand .. 

3 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

Read what I said 

not like the liar thing very hard word  but up to you .

told you not going to tell you or anyone how to get them to Australia for free , she did not pay and I did not pay , if you are so smart like you think you are you work it out , you would know how to do it and you have know idea.

and your not my mate I don't  associate with people like you .

like I say you have know idea about thai land and the thai people.

sorry for being personal don't you know anything about thailand ? . 

Yeah, Someone paid for the visa to Aus so that was definitely not free.

Interesting you do not associate with people like me, given you do not know me how do you come to that conclusion ?

Once again you say I have no knowledge of Thailand or its people, that brings us back to "Your a liar"? doesn't it, prove me wrong you liar !!

Answering questions is something you do not like to do and instead attack , I blame (and forgive) that on your very poor language skills.

Enjoy your day matey.

get a life .

George, on another thread you said you were learning to read and write Thai every Sunday, let's not run before we can walk.
[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

3 hours ago, roo860 said:

George, on another thread you said you were learning to read and write Thai every Sunday, let's not run before we can walk.
emoji106.png

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Yes I am , so what ,  have been doing it for years . 

Do you try to lean to read and write thai ? . 

I can talk thai pretty good now .

what is the big deal with your message.

10 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

Yes I am , so what ,  have been doing it for years . 

Do you try to lean to read and write thai ? . 

I can talk thai pretty good now .

what is the big deal with your message.

Just a pity your English grammar and punctuation are a bit pish...

3 hours ago, Techno Viking said:

Yeah, Someone paid for the visa to Aus so that was definitely not free.

Interesting you do not associate with people like me, given you do not know me how do you come to that conclusion ?

Once again you say I have no knowledge of Thailand or its people, that brings us back to "Your a liar"? doesn't it, prove me wrong you liar !!

Answering questions is something you do not like to do and instead attack , I blame (and forgive) that on your very poor language skills.

Enjoy your day matey.

Not your mate ok .

you have know idea about thai people or thailand.

not going to report you for calling me a liar , because  keyboard warriors like you haven't got the  courage to talk to my face and call me a liar because you know what would happen .

get this ok  It was free my visa for my partner  , you have know idea how to get it free or am I going to tell you , you can't  handle it that you have no idea about the thai  cultural or thai people .

you are attack me , not me you , you come in to this  discussion and  tried to ridicule me about my English and I had know idea what I was saying, yet it comes from a thai person, are you trying to say you know more then the thai people.

I would not want to know you at all , I know from your reply what type of something  You are .

1 minute ago, sharktooth said:

Just a pity your English grammar and punctuation are a bit pish...

So what is the big deal about my English and grammar, did not make me a  Multi millionaire , that my English is not up to your so called  standards .

you see people like you  criticise people because they not that good at English.

Are you a better person then me ? , because you think you are better at English then me ? , know you are not we all end up in the same place dead .

16 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

So what is the big deal about my English and grammar, did not make me a  Multi millionaire , that my English is not up to your so called  standards .

you see people like you  criticise people because they not that good at English.

Are you a better person then me ? , because you think you are better at English then me ? , know you are not we all end up in the same place dead .

It would be nice though to comprehend your posts a little easier.

Try to make an effort, please.

3 minutes ago, Been there done that said:

It would be nice though to comprehend your posts a little easier.

Try to make an effort, please.

Well why don't people stop winding him up,  I think that's it's a bit unfair of many people posting that read and write English to criticize posters from other countries that know maybe 2 or 3 other languages than there own native language. 

4 hours ago, Justgrazing said:
5 hours ago, georgemandm said:

Multi millionaire .!  S'funny I met one only yesterday .. at least that's what he told me .. If you're a M M why aint you on the Cote'd Azur instead of the Bay of Thailand .. 

a lame and even silly argument. there are many multi-millionaires and even billionaires living in Thailand who care a flying fart about the côte d'azur.

10 minutes ago, Naam said:

a lame and even silly argument. there are many multi-millionaires and even billionaires living in Thailand who care a flying fart about the côte d'azur.

Indeed .. Baht millionaire's maybe but that wouldn't buy you a parking permit in Monaco .. which may be why they don't give an F F.. Not attainable .. If you're talking billionaires , is T S still here now .? :smile:

22 minutes ago, Naam said:

You have know idea we're I am now hahaha 

could be in the the Greek islands having great fun .

not care about mm in thailand all I know is I have a great free life with great money every month and not need to worry about some stupid  pension to live .

Archived