Truevisions strike again.........

nbm47

Just returned from True after paying my monthly bill after which I was politely told my Super Soccer will not be showing on my True box from midnight 12th August as I don't have a Platinum subscription. They say the new

packages do not allow Super Soccer to be shown unless you have this overpriced package. Okay so you get a  5 month reduction in the cost of the Platinum package plus 299 for the footie. I am currently on the Enjoy package

with Super Soccer as an addon and internet 30/10 mb. I have not seen any notification of this impending "cut off" in the papers or more importantly any of the Super Soccer channels. If this is true (sorry for the Pun) then I told them on Monday I will return with True box and router and they can keep it. I could say more but until that day comes 13th and no transmission, I will bite my tongue

Call them up and ask them to comfirm it - and be sure to let them know if so you'll he takng your business to AIS... that might actually get you a discount and some offers to try to keep you.

You can mention what an HBO fan you are too to rub it in...

I asked the same question to a true rep on the chat line on there web page she told there is no change to service is there anything else I can help you with so I told her if my super soccer is still on come the 13th then No I will be a happy customer, But if my super soccer is switched off I will also hand them back there box & router. They will lose a lot of customers if they want you to buy the platinum package just to get the football I will just go back to HD-Prime or another service for football.  There is some good internet fiber packages from the other company's.  We shall wait with baited breath for the 12th.

Regards

Scotsman

4 minutes ago, cooked said:

Truemoves doesn't care about its customers. I left long ago

I left them 13 years ago and will never return. Try AIS or TOT has a great package too! I'm not a soccer fan, so I don't know what they offer, but anything is better than TRUE!

With my education (Late) of android boxes I turned off True Vision about 2 years ago.  Havent looked back and no ongoing price hikes to look forward to.

Whilst I mention Android boxes, I note that the Sky network in New Zealand are taking 2 of the main providers of what they call 'Kodi boxes' to court over alleged copyright infractions or words to that effect.  Funny how major companies have no loyalty towards their customers but when they lose profits all hell is rained down.

General feedback from the NZ public to Sky is... suck it up, cry babies.  Youve been milking the general public for too long with new packages and increased rates and next to no discounts for long standing customers.

The worm has turned.... something that has been happening to TrueVision for a while now.

On ‎09‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 5:42 AM, cooked said:

Truemoves doesn't care about its customers. I left long ago

same same. In fact why do people continue with such an abysmal service and then post their complaints on here.  It is as if they are only subscribing so that they may having something to moan about.  The Victor Meldrew syndrome perhaps.