Trump warns 'fire and fury' if North Korea threatens U.S., Pyongyang weighs Guam strike

webfact

On 8/12/2017 at 8:29 PM, craigt3365 said:

He's lied many times under oath.  Do some research before posting.

http://www.newsweek.com/mr-speaker-stop-trump-let-gop-lose-election-489797

On 8/12/2017 at 9:03 PM, mesquite said:

You knew that I meant when he was president.  Civil lawsuits before he was president mean nothing and there is no proof he lied. in those.  Stop trolling, though being a "made guy" I know you don't have to.  BTW how many times have you been suspended?  I would guess none.

On 8/13/2017 at 8:24 AM, craigt3365 said:

Calm down. You never qualified your statement. You said he never lied under oath. I proved he did. And it was a sword testimony to Congress!

Accept it. And this is not trolling.

There is no one who dislikes the Orange Buffoon more than I do, but what you posted, craigt, is fake news.  If you go to the link it refers you to another link and that link says nothing about Trump lying under oath to Congress.  There is nothing on google that mentions Trump lying in sworn testimony to congress.  In fact, Trump has never testified in front of Congress. 

There is enough about the Orange One that is true and bad that we don't need to make stuff up.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, casper54 said:

There is no one who dislikes the Orange Buffoon more than I do, but what you posted, craigt, is fake news.  If you go to the link it refers you to another link and that link says nothing about Trump lying under oath to Congress.  There is nothing on google that mentions Trump lying in sworn testimony to congress.  In fact, Trump has never testified in front of Congress. 

There is enough about the Orange One that is true and bad that we don't need to make stuff up.

Perhaps. Don't have time to read the entire article. But he did lie under oath. A lie is a lie. Which we know he's an expert at!